It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients Coming Together to form Historic Hurricane Trump. Landfall Will Be The Democrat Party.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Hey I know, post his lies... that is better... you know since you guys are so concerned....

I know you wont... lol... boomerangs??/ LOL....

you guys are idiots...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is the day I’m waiting for

Justice

Nothing but lady justice

Oh and the Dems to eat a years worth of humble pie in one day, you really need to take a look in the mirror, you’re a disgrace not just to you country, but to civilisation and humanity, you nearly caused a brutal world crippling civil war with your arrogance hatred and stupidity, shame on you

link   

Justice

Nothing but lady justice

Oh and the Dems to eat a years worth of humble pie in one day, you really need to take a look in the mirror, you’re a disgrace not just to you country, but to civilisation and humanity, you nearly caused a brutal world crippling civil war with your arrogance hatred and stupidity, shame on you

link   

Justice

Nothing but lady justice

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

President Donald Trump has been preparing to strike back "so hard, like they can't even imagine!", declared the President earlier this year.

LOL..he electrified the fence too... LOL... He said that the other day...LOL... you guys crack me up....

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Funny Meme! I might learn how to make those after JUSTICE begins prosecuting traitors to America.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Justice

Nothing but lady justice

My question is, how do we get justice when the people who are supposed to enforce it are corrupt?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Justice

Nothing but lady justice

My question is, how do we get justice when the people who are supposed to enforce it are corrupt?

Completely understand that sentiment and it really does reflect the times, but I’m sure once Barr & Durham are finished they’ll be not wriggle room for them

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
BREAKING

The U.S. House is going back into Session just before Christmas, in order to Impeach President Trump.

Steny Hoyer Confirms it: twitter.com...

This is good news! The Senate will be able to kick off 2020 by destroying crooked Democrats, one-by-one.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
12/7/2019

President Trump Informs the Media:

Rudy Giuliani has come up with a treasure-trove of Biden-related corruption "proofs", during his current week-long visit to Ukraine.

He will be presenting a report to Attorney General Barr, and to Congress, upon returning to the United States.

Here is what Rudy tweeted while in Ukraine this week..

The conversation about corruption in Ukraine was based on compelling evidence of criminal conduct by then VP Biden, in 2016, that has not been resolved. It will be a major obstacle to the US assisting Ukraine with its anti-corruption reforms, until it is resolved.

The American people will learn that Biden & other Obama administration officials, contributed to the increased level of corruption in Ukraine between 2014 to 2016.

This evidence will all be released very soon.
Full Story at: thehill.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join