It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients Coming Together to form Historic Hurricane Trump. Landfall Will Be The Democrat Party.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
With all this debacle of the impeachment etc., all these other stories coming out. I only have one thing to say.
Trumps gonna do this, Trumps gonna do that, the S#### gonna hit the fan, He's gonna take these people down. BS, BS, BS. He's HAD plenty of time but done nothing but postulate. I wont hold my breath to wait for his "fight back".

We all harbor that thought from time-to-time, crayzeed.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's nice to hear a rational independent's thoughts on all this. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Liberal media says the President is "fighting impeachment". I guess this is another instance where they ignore what he said publicly, and fabricate a lie.

At this point, we can almost set our watches by their spin!

As this debacle has played out, it seems increasingly desperate. I felt that Pelosi was pushed into it at first by Team Schiff, and maybe to some extent she was, but only because she didn't have a better idea, and had to do something. I'm hesitant to speculate about anything, but I do get the feeling they're up against much more than they originally believed.

This is worth a read if you haven't seen it already. It actually deserves its own thread (in my opinion), but I don't have the time to properly tend a thread right now...

Laundry Disruptor – Rudy Giuliani Sends Letter to Senator Graham Outlining Ambassador Bill Taylor Efforts to Block Witnesses…

There's a copy of Guiliani's letter to Graham at the link, including this:

There are at least three (3) witnesses who have direct (non-hearsay) evidence of Democrat criminal conspiracy with Ukrainians to prevent Donald J. Trump from being President, with the alternative to remove him from office based on contrived charges. This has been most recently established by Mark Zaid, the discredited anonymous informant's lawyer, who called for a coup ten days after the January 2017 inauguration. These witnesses have oral, documentary, and recording evidence of the Biden Family's involvement in bribery, money laundering, Hobbs Act extortion, and other possible crimes. They do not seek anonymity, like the disappearing informant. They desire a visa and it will not be granted by Ambassador Bill Taylor's embassy in Kiev.

Bring on the trial!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
For the left leaning american public the evidence must be overwhelming... Imagine if and when this happens do you think the blue cities will sit idly by while their hopes and dreams of removing Trump comes crashing down...not likely....a reply to: Wardaddy454

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If there is one truism you can say about ATS it is that there is a lot of speculation that never leads to anything substantial. Prepare to be let down (or relieved, depending on your stance.) Nothing is going to happen here.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

UPDATE:

BREAKING: No fewer than 3 Senate committees are now formally investigating Obama-Biden solicitation of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election, as well as Biden family corruption in Ukraine. Investigators seek records from the DOJ, FBI, DOS, DOT and the U.S. National Archives.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That's HUGE. I think several of Schiff's witnesses are Anti-Trumpers...or even traitors. Their lofty position in the government, or military service, should be disregarded as evidence accumulates.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
FYI: The Senate, DHS and Foreign Affairs Committee is investigating Obama Administration, Burisma and Ukraine.

Letter from the U.S. Senate to the Treasury (pdf): twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
More Evidence Uncovered against the Hillary Clinton Campaign:

BREAKING: Senate investigators looking into whether a DNC operative who worked w Clinton campaign & Ukraine Embassy to dig up dirt on Trump campaign, originated the Russia-hacked-the-DNC conspiracy theory & possibly misled the FBI.

Senate seeks FBI 302s & imaging of laptop of Ali Chalupa.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That's HUGE.

Yes, it is. We both know why it's not getting more media and political attention. If Guiliani's speaking truth, then it's quite damning... if he's not speaking truth, someone needs to call him on it. No one has. But it does seem the legal evidentiary groundwork is being laid.

I think several of Schiff's witnesses are Anti-Trumpers...or even traitors. Their lofty position in the government, or military service, should be disregarded as evidence accumulates.

Definitely. At best, they are serving their own agenda. At best In fact, the longer they've been in government employ, and the higher their position, the more corrupt we should assume they are. It's been actually vomit-inducing to see them (the congress critters participating in this Star Chamber) laud the public "service" careers of these parasites.

Ugh. There are no words to fully express my absolute and utter contempt at this point.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

More Evidence Uncovered against the Hillary Clinton Campaign:

BREAKING: Senate investigators looking into whether a DNC operative who worked w Clinton campaign & Ukraine Embassy to dig up dirt on Trump campaign, originated the Russia-hacked-the-DNC conspiracy theory & possibly misled the FBI.

Senate seeks FBI 302s & imaging of laptop of Ali Chalupa.
twitter.com...

All I can say is it is about time the Republican's
actually did something!

They should have done this 3 years ago when they
had majority in The House. Better late than never
though. We will see what happens to Rudy. Hope
someone has his back.

And S&F we need a good storm.

edit on 24-11-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Award ID (Mod#):
HQ003416P0148 ( P00001 ) (View) Award Type: PURCHASE ORDER
Vendor Name: HALPER, STEFAN Contracting Agency: WASHINGTON HEADQUARTERS SERVICES (WHS)
Date Signed: July 26, 2017 Action Obligation: $129,280
Referenced IDV: Contracting Office: WASHINGTON HEADQUARTERS SERVICES
NAICS (Code): RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES ( 541720 ) PSC (Code): SPECIAL STUDIES/ANALYSIS- FOREIGN/NATIONAL SECURITY POLICY ( B549 )
Vendor City: GREAT FALLS Vendor DUNS: 078459148
Vendor State: VA Vendor ZIP: 220663224
Global Vendor Name: HALPER STEFAN Global DUNS Number: 078459148

Fede ral Procurement Database System

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I lost one of my best friends yesterday after a horrible arguent simply because I let them know I had registered Libertarian. THey didn’t want to know the facts about the party, about the Dems and Republcians, none of that. If I voted Libertarian in 2020 I’d be voting for Trump. And although they were full of crap on the rest of it, that is the fact.

I know from experience that if you lost a "best" friend over your political party affiliation, that person did not respect you enough to accept your different point of view and didn't deserve to be called a "best" friend. I had a "best" friend like that once, he turned out to be a not-so-good ex-friend after all was said and done. If that's all it takes to turn someone against you, they weren't worth it to begin with.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

lol i'll just keep waiting like that Qanon guy. It will all come to nothing like Benghazi or like you said Clintons emails.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Unfairly attacked? really?

The first thing he did was lie to the American people....
the second was ask if he could pardon himself...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If there is one truism you can say about ATS it is that there is a lot of speculation that never leads to anything substantial. Prepare to be let down (or relieved, depending on your stance.) Nothing is going to happen here.

exactly... everybody here "knows" what is going to happen....LOL... never does.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I like how the NYT/WaPo were leaked info from the IG DRAFT report. The "leakers" haven't seen it since the report went to A.G. Barr to be "refined" and/or made more accurate.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why do you dispute the economy with good jobs report for all Americans? They says he was gonna start WWIII with his finger on the red button, they said all these horrible things were going to happen with him at the helm. He renegotiated the Trade drama to give back an advantage to America, but only anti American people would criticize that. Last I heard it was Democrats who were holding up the USMCA, and why ? Because they are too busy impeaching the President tondo their real work.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey I know, post his lies... that is better... you know since you guys are so concerned....

I know you wont... lol... boomerangs??/ LOL....

you guys are idiots...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

He renegotiated the Trade drama to give back an advantage to America, but only anti American people would criticize that. Last I heard it was Democrats who were holding up the USMCA, and why ? Because they are too busy impeaching the President tondo their real work.
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

how different is the USMCA than the NAFTA deal?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join