It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients Coming Together to form Historic Hurricane Trump. Landfall Will Be The Democrat Party.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I note how shameful it is that Giuliani actually has to fearfully
display to the world an insurance policy.

Obviously he knows the brutal politics of Rome are still with us.
Even as they have descended the time line thru Camelot.

So much for a more civilized world.
edit on 24-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Rudy has been collecting conspiracy theories not evidence.
He is so FOS if his eyes aren't already brown they should be.

We've been hearing these bloviated inflated threats from trump for three years. All talk and no action is what we say in NY and now here in VA.
Any day now... just you wait...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I would like to get to the bottom of it all, as well.

If things like FISA warrant abuse, and weaponization of governmental agencies, for political purposes, is happening (which I believe it is), it is a far bigger threat to our nation than any individual President or oudside influence.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lol

Good morning sunshine Silly

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Aren't they already underselling one of these reports? I cant keep track of who is looking at what. I just keep adding up the results and every time its a big fat zero.
I don't expect anything different now. When trump made it up I don't expect them to find evidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

You'd think trump would put everything he had into it wouldn't you?
Why hasn't he?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ingredients Coming Together to form Historic Hurricane Trump. Landfall Will Be The Democrat Party.

If not soon.

Definitely later.

A poll,A poll a presidency for a poll

“After three years, the country was sick of hearing about Russia, and now the average American either doesn’t understand or doesn’t care about the case we’re making on Ukraine,” said one Democratic fundraiser.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Rudy has been collecting conspiracy theories not evidence.
He is so FOS if his eyes aren't already brown they should be.

We've been hearing these bloviated inflated threats from trump for three years. All talk and no action is what we say in NY and now here in VA.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
EVIDENCE... BEEN waiting for EVIDENCE. Hillary, was never tried for her wrong doing, that’s 3 years plus overdue.

I bet a year from now no one will be tried for wrong doing....

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You'd think trump would put everything he had into it wouldn't you?
Why hasn't he?

Get your thoughts on the part regarding Giuliani sweetheart?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: madmac5150
Every Democrat will go down, as a martyr to the cause....
That's how the media will sell it....

If Durham and Horowitz's investigations are thorough, the U.S. media will suffer high-profile casualties as well.

With her refusal to acknowledge SECNAV's debunk of resignation news, Maggie Habermann NYT may be the first candidate in the media for a cell and/or rope. I think there's a pretty clear 'gotcha' in the Espionage Act about lying about the military specifically (could be a different statute).

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Gee, if we are real lucky, the dems will blow up trump and the republicans with their investigations, the republicans will blow up the dems with their investigations, and we will end up with a clean slate to build on. But people who live in glass houses shouldn't start rock battles with each other and think only the others will have their worlds shattered.

Nice response. Profoundly put. Nice to reply to you today, Dawnstar! Best
edit on 24-11-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Cat 5 or Tropical Depression, you can bet that We the People get stuck with the bill...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Dang, I gave you a star.
I agree with a lot that you have in your post.

There is a possibility that all of this could result in a giant change in both parties and open the door for multiple new parties to gain power.

I don't see Trump as a Republican.
Look at what he had to do to gain the nomination in 2016. Never Trumpers made it very tough, even after he got the nomination.
I don't think he likes what the Republican side of the swamp has done in tandem with their Democrat partners.

I hope that he rips the guts out of both parties.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
EVIDENCE... BEEN waiting for EVIDENCE. Hillary, was never tried for her wrong doing, that’s 3 years plus overdue.

I bet a year from now no one will be tried for wrong doing....

There was evidence. The problem was the people within the government that were protecting her.

They are still there. Protecting anyone they need to. Which is why everything has to be airtight when it comes to the evidence being gathered now.

I doubt they want people getting off on technicalities anymore than we do.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Really good thread.One of the issues that I have is if
the democrats get pushed into a corner they will go for
the throat.They have tried everything under the sun to get
Trump out of office.If they appear to be losing,and they
are,they will probably unleash a massive red flag across
the whole country.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Well, we can hope that with all the investigations going on there will be more than "Hey just wait and see what we have!"

I know timing is everything and I do hope there is a schedule to expose the corrupt lying dregs of American politics for the biased snowflake creating idiots they are. I say idiots because they thought they could get away with all the rumored shenanigans that have supposedly occurred over the last few years.

Exposure and indictments would go a long way to restoring my faith in right and wrong and equal justice for all.. Color me "waiting, but running out of patience for justice to be served !"

This is almost exactly how I feel. I believe if anything of merit is there instead of indictments and broadcast testimonies, etc. it's going to disintegrate into back-channel negotiations and I'll drop this and you drop that this, it is too big DOJ.FBI, both parties etc.etc. in certain situations. The media certainly isn't gonna be all over this it will be presented by a skeptical eye at the least and downplayed and outright ignored at the most. For it to get any traction it needs to shouted from the rooftops over and over.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Sunday November 24, 2019

During the 3+ years of being constantly and unfairly attacked by the Democratic party, ...

I would like to quote this entire post on other social media.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

a reply to: 727Sky

JOHN DURHAM has now added the Pentagon to his criminal probe...

This, specifically, is quite hopeful. The Pentagon is Hell On Earth.
Unfortunately, John Durham is only one guy. There needs to be a literal Army of lawyers pursuing the Subject Agenda.
S&F

John Durham has a team of attorney's and investigators. It was expanded when he transitioned from an "inquiry" to a "criminal" investigation.

They don't intentionally leak to CNN like Mueller's team did. Almost everything done by Durham is secret, as it should be.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Liberal media says the President is "fighting impeachment". I guess this is another instance where they ignore what he said publicly, and fabricate a lie.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join