It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients Coming Together to form Historic Hurricane Trump. Landfall Will Be The Democrat Party.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sunday November 24, 2019

During the 3+ years of being constantly and unfairly attacked by the Democratic party, and 90% of the Main Stream Media, President Donald Trump has been preparing to strike back "so hard, like they can't even imagine!", declared the President earlier this year.

Take a look at just some of the "boomerangs" and outright offensive moves being teed up by The Trump Administration, and Republican allies.

1.) At the President's direction, his friend/personal lawyer/former SDNY prosecutor/former NYC Mayor, RUDY GIULIANI has been gathering evidence that the Democrats worked with the former Ukrainian government to hurt candidate Trump and help candidate Hillary Clinton in 2015/2016. Giuliani has also has gathered evidence directly from the new, Trump-friendly Ukraine government that links Joe (Dad) and Hunter (Son) BIDEN to corrupt acts with Ukraine. He also has documents showing possible illegal BIDEN activities within CHINA and ROMANIA.

As expected, Mr. Giuliani has been receiving "threats" from those with a lot to lose. Yesterday, he published the following incredible statements:

I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years!

I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.

Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

The statement I’ve made several times of having an insurance policy, if thrown under bus, is sarcastic & relates to the files in my safe about the Biden Family’s 4 decade monetizing of his office.

If I disappear, it will appear immediately, along with my RICO chart.
See the Nov 23rd Tweets at: twitter.com...

2.) Senator Lindsey Graham has requested from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, communications that occurred between Vice President Joe Biden and former Ukraine President Poroshenko, related to Ukrainian Gas Company BURISMA Holdings, Inc., where VP Biden's son, Hunter Biden was a Board Member. Former VP Joe Biden was so angry, he declared that Senator Graham would "regret what he's doing".

Biden Angrily Threatens Graham: www.foxnews.com...

3.) Senators Charles Grassley and Ron Johnson are investigating potential money laundering by Hunter Biden, Relative of John Kerry, Et.al. The Senators sent a letter to the U.S. Treasury this weekend requesting copies of Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) filed by financial institutions against several VIPs and entities.

Grassley-Johnson Letter To US Treasury: twitter.com...

4.) President Trump says he wants a public "Senate Impeachment Trial", so Republicans can summon those who caused the U.S. House to begin the process of Impeaching him there. The first witnesses will be House Intel Committee Chairman ADAM SCHIFF, (alleged) Whistleblower ERIC CIARAMELLA, and the person suspected of feeding classified information to Ciaramella. (Suspected to be Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman). Also HUNTER BIDEN.

Source: saraacarter.com...

5.) The Dept of Justice Inspector General, MICHAEL HOROWITZ, has determined that at least one official in the upper echelons of President Barack Obama's FBI, broke Federal Law(s) by lying to FISA Court judges, in order to SPY on the Donald Trump presidential campaign in 2016. Mr. Horowitz's full report is scheduled to be released to the public on Monday, December 9, 2019.

Source: www.americanthinker.com...

6.) Federal Prosecutor JOHN DURHAM is conducting a full-blown Criminal Investigation into laws broken by top level Obama Administration officials, in order to reduce Donald Trump's chances of becoming President, and to set the stage for him to be removed from the Presidency, after his surprising 2016 victory.

Durham's Investigation Began in Fall 2017 by direction of AG Jeff Sessions: www.realclearpolitics.com...

There are additional investigations, like Federal Prosecutor John Huber investigating the Clinton Foundation, and Ukraine Prosecutors looking into Biden, Pelosi, Kerry...and some other top U.S. official's involvement in former Ukraine administrations corruption.

Like the title of this thread says, the Mother of All Storms is organizing and will devastate the Democratic party, and even some crooked Republicans. Courtesy of President Donald J. Trump. A man who has tried his best to keep his promises for many decades.

-CareWeMust

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Every Democrat will go down, as a martyr to the cause....

That's how the media will sell it....

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Every Democrat will go down, as a martyr to the cause....
That's how the media will sell it....

If Durham and Horowitz's investigations are thorough, the U.S. media will suffer high-profile casualties as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well, we can hope that with all the investigations going on there will be more than "Hey just wait and see what we have!"

I know timing is everything and I do hope there is a schedule to expose the corrupt lying dregs of American politics for the biased snowflake creating idiots they are. I say idiots because they thought they could get away with all the rumored shenanigans that have supposedly occurred over the last few years.

Exposure and indictments would go a long way to restoring my faith in right and wrong and equal justice for all.. Color me "waiting, but running out of patience for justice to be served !"
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

JOHN DURHAM has now added the Pentagon to his criminal probe...

Justice Department prosecutor U.S. Attorney John Durham is questioning personnel connected to the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment, which awarded multiple contracts to FBI informant Stephan Halper.

Halper, who was informing the bureau on Trump campaign advisors, is a central figure in the FBI’s original investigation into President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, SaraACarter.com has learned.

These latest developments reveal the expansive nature of what is now a Justice Department criminal probe into the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.
Source: saraacarter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 727Sky

JOHN DURHAM has now added the Pentagon to his criminal probe...

This, specifically, is quite hopeful. The Pentagon is Hell On Earth.

Unfortunately, John Durham is only one guy. There needs to be a literal Army of lawyers pursuing the Subject Agenda.

S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really excellent summation, Care.

I heard yesterday about Guiliani's "insurance policy" but didn't have a chance to check it out yet. Thanks for mentioning that especially!

I would love to see a trial in the Senate. I'm just loving that Trump says he wants one! I really don't think they were prepared for that!!!

We'll see where it goes...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
With all this debacle of the impeachment etc., all these other stories coming out. I only have one thing to say.
Trumps gonna do this, Trumps gonna do that, the S#### gonna hit the fan, He's gonna take these people down. BS, BS, BS. He's HAD plenty of time but done nothing but postulate. I wont hold my breath to wait for his "fight back".

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Tick. Tock. Lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I really do think Trump might win in 2020, unless it’s part of the larger plan to dump him in the Senate.

Which I’ve seen no indications of yet. I expect full partisanship from Mitch.

And frankly, I’m tired of disputing all this fake crap about Trump’s amazing successes. It’s y’all’s lie you can tell it how you want.

At least for the moment.

The Democrats are jokes. The impeachment has been turned into a travesty. IF the Senate did remove the President on this garbage then our Republic really is lost.

And while I can speak hopefully about the possibility of a third or fourth party becoming viable, it’s not. Things aren’t going to change. I lost one of my best friends yesterday after a horrible arguent simply because I let them know I had registered Libertarian. THey didn’t want to know the facts about the party, about the Dems and Republcians, none of that. If I voted Libertarian in 2020 I’d be voting for Trump. And although they were full of crap on the rest of it, that is the fact.

We have two choices in this country and no others. I need to stop acting like there’s a fight to be fought. No one cares about the truth, facts, logic, rationality ... they only want to cheer for their team.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Gee, if we are real lucky, the dems will blow up trump and the republicans with their investigations, the republicans will blow up the dems with their investigations, and we will end up with a clean slate to build on. But people who live in glass houses shouldn't start rock battles with each other and think only the others will have their worlds shattered.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The problem Dawn is that the Parties aren’t actually enemies, they’re partners.

They play their parts in the puppet show.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Unless they lose control. So, have they lost control? How long can you tell lies, to cover up the previous lies and explain why the policies you have put into place based on those lies do more harm than good before your lies have to be so outrageous most cant accept them from being even close to being truth and the only ones buying them are those out on the fridges? Trumps biggest error is that he bought their lies and is acting on them. That's not to say that the dems lies haven't gotten just as outrageous and they have their own fridge demanding actions based on them.
Not long ago, I would have agreed with you, they are two sides of the same coin, rolling on in the same direction. Both playing their own part. But I have been getting the impression they lost control for while and they have no idea how to hold things together.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: carewemust

During the 3+ years of being constantly and unfairly attacked by the Democratic party, and 90% of the Main Stream Media, President Donald Trump has been preparing to strike back "so hard, like they can't even imagine!", declared the President earlier this year.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The problem Dawn is that the Parties aren’t actually enemies, they’re partners.

They play their parts in the puppet show.

Dude, you say this in virtually every political thread.

It's fine if you believe it. I even agree, to a certain extent, but the "one liner", one track mentality really offers nothing in terms of the actual thread subjects.

If you don't believe anything matters, why bother reading the threads at all?

Or is it a town crier "the sky is falling" type thing?
edit on 11242019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I agree. I always got the distinct impression especially through the bush and Obama years that even though they played enemies to one another, they weren't really, maybe with a couple of exceptions. But I feel like it's came from WWE drama to ufc wanting to knock the guy the f# out. I think the dems and Republicans have always been in the same bed, moving toward the same thing, but now I don't get that feeling. For the democrats to try to impeach a president on so little, they see him as a threat to their way of life. I do think trump for better or for worse will win 2020,but honestly it's all getting a bit annoying and old.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

As people dislike Trump and for him many stupid mistakes he has made something tells me if he keeps pushing we will get to the bottom of all of this. Even though he is affiliated with a party is he really even part of one? He was not part of the establishment and it is very apparent he threatens a lot of people by not only his words but his actions. He is obviously hitting a nerve within the system that it has not felt since JFK. The country is really at a tipping point right now I believe and it can go really bad or really good, I don't think there will be much in between unfortunately.

My only hope with these investigations and why they are taking so long is every time they peel another layer of the onion they find even more stink. I am really hoping the results can bury a lot of the differences people have and we can unite our votes and force out the garbage that has been controlling this thing for last several decades and start rebuilding.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Actually, I’m sorry that I haven’t paid enough attention to your posts to comment on your frequently used phrases.

Is it intentional repetition on my part? Sure. And frankly, if you would like to edit your future reading material, I will continue to point out that the BS “sides” between Dem and Rep are BS, because, yes, if there’s anything worth screaming at the sky about, it’s this co-opt of the American government by corporate lackeys backed up by corporate media.

SO ... hope this helps. In the future, unless you’re trying to grandstand or virtue signal to your gang, just send me a PM if you want to talk about my posting style.

Or, save yourself time and move on. Thanks for your opinion though.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I really do think Trump might win in 2020, unless it’s part of the larger plan to dump him in the Senate.

Which I’ve seen no indications of yet. I expect full partisanship from Mitch.

And frankly, I’m tired of disputing all this fake crap about Trump’s amazing successes. It’s y’all’s lie you can tell it how you want.

At least for the moment.

The Democrats are jokes. The impeachment has been turned into a travesty. IF the Senate did remove the President on this garbage then our Republic really is lost.

And while I can speak hopefully about the possibility of a third or fourth party becoming viable, it’s not. Things aren’t going to change. I lost one of my best friends yesterday after a horrible arguent simply because I let them know I had registered Libertarian. THey didn’t want to know the facts about the party, about the Dems and Republcians, none of that. If I voted Libertarian in 2020 I’d be voting for Trump. And although they were full of crap on the rest of it, that is the fact.

We have two choices in this country and no others. I need to stop acting like there’s a fight to be fought. No one cares about the truth, facts, logic, rationality ... they only want to cheer for their team.

Who are you and what did you do with Gryphon?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't have a gang, and believe everyone is free to post their opinions, no matter what they are.

It is silly to take anything posted on an interwebz forum too seriously.

I just think it would be more interesting to hear your thoughts on the specific thread subjects, rather than repetitive rhetoric of some general theme.

Express yourself however you see fit. I will do the same, with zero animosity toward any individual.

If you want to post your opinion on whether the moon is made of green cheese, in a thread about quantum mechanics, that's fine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join