It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tale of two cities... er... realities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The impeachment inquiry began over this phone call. You are all over the place Phage, so second-hand info gives merit to an impeachment inquiry, otherwise it would indeed be a farce.

But you also think the impeachment inquiry is a good idea. If you think it has merit why would you think it's a bad idea? If something happened, lets get this resolved and remove a corrupt president. Otherwise let's admit this is a farce with pure political intent of influencing the 2020 elections. Let get the senate blue then we can impeach!!!

You're very transparent, and a stickler for grammar.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The impeachment inquiry began over this phone call.
No, it began as an investigation of a whistleblower complaint which the DOJ ignored. Do you think that such complaints should be ignored?

But you also think the impeachment inquiry is a good idea.
Where did I say that?

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

Operation Mockingbird, C!A Mind Control Program

So, who do you trust? Nobody but yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Where did I say that?

I used my powers of perception.

You should be able to see now why I have an issue with this impeachment farce.

It's too bad you hate Trump so much that you can't call BS when you see it anymore.

Personally I think Trump is a narcissistic asshole, but hey, I actaully like his policies, and think they are solid.

Would you ever care to debate his policies, and not the orange man himself? I would love to hear what policies of his you disagree with and why.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The woke people trust trump, some lessons are never learnt.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

and when he actually asked Trump, Trump said he did not.

Offhand, do you know the date of that particular conversation?
Just curious.

No, offhand do you know the date of any conversation where Sondland was ever told Trump wanted something?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yeah.
I'm sure he'd back up the Trump crew all the way.

That's the thing, you don't need to like or support Trump to want a fair media.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The impeachment inquiry began over this phone call.
No, it began as an investigation of a whistleblower complaint which the DOJ ignored. Do you think that such complaints should be ignored?

Where did I say that?

Complaint about what?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yes. I do.
And I think any rational person would have come to the same conclusion. As the other witnesses did.

in a court of law, what is it that's important.......presumption, or fact? I don't know, but I'm damn sure you do.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's like a watching a train wreck, you know it's bad but you just can't help but watch.

Let's face it 90% of what these networks report is fluff, there's nothing to gain by consuming it, however these networks understand that their audience is hypnotized by them so they can just keep peddling garbage, these networks know their customers er I mean consumers are so addicted to their product that they won't stop watching, they own you and your mind.

If you can look at it from an unbiased position it becomes clear that media is a corporate stooge, they will sell anything that makes money, they have to keep their shareholders happy and the shareholders don't care what they peddle as long as it makes money.

So NOW 90% of media is bad, not just the "right-wing" side of things?

Must be inconvenient now.

Media has always been biased, it's a business and business is in the business of making money.

Even when it comes to stories like Russian collusion, or Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another day another SEVERAL examples of the media caught lying:

Love Tim Pool calling out the BS!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I used my powers of perception.

So, you made a presumption of what my intent is, even though I never stated it?

Rational, based on other things I've said. Turns out you're right. I think the inquiry was appropriate. Still don't think impeachment is a good idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

in a court of law, what is it that's important.......presumption, or fact? I don't know, but I'm damn sure you do.

I suppose it depends upon other evidence.

But then, the inquiry is not a court of law. And it isn't a trial.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Let me surprise you, the most common 'facts' are not facts at all, they are witness testimony and other collaborative third party testimony...which is another way of saying hearsay.
Jurors are always told by the judge to decide on what they believe to be the truth.
edit on 24-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And the firsthand witnesses are all pro Trump saying there was no quid pro quo in the phone call. What is not allowed in court is hearsay, which is all the Democrat witnesses have.

We don't even need witnesses, we have the actual transcript.
edit on 24-11-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And the firsthand witnesses are all pro Trump saying there was no quid pro quo in the phone call.

I didn't get that from any of their testimony. I must have missed it. Can you provide an example?

Of course, some witnesses never showed up. Odd.

We don't even need witnesses, we have the actual transcript.
And we've also learned more about what was going on before it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: HalWesten
That's why it's important to participate, to watch these (and all) hearings as often as possible so you see what the person actually said. Don't take any of the mass-media's word for it. None of them have the best interests of the American people in mind, only their ratings and agendas.

On the contrary, it's all the more reason to tune out.

At what point do we fix the news?

Feel free to bury your head in the sand and ignore it, I choose not to. Why do you think they've gotten away with it for so long?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's like a watching a train wreck, you know it's bad but you just can't help but watch.

Let's face it 90% of what these networks report is fluff, there's nothing to gain by consuming it, however these networks understand that their audience is hypnotized by them so they can just keep peddling garbage, these networks know their customers er I mean consumers are so addicted to their product that they won't stop watching, they own you and your mind.

If you can look at it from an unbiased position it becomes clear that media is a corporate stooge, they will sell anything that makes money, they have to keep their shareholders happy and the shareholders don't care what they peddle as long as it makes money.

So NOW 90% of media is bad, not just the "right-wing" side of things?

Must be inconvenient now.

Media has always been biased, it's a business and business is in the business of making money.

Even when it comes to stories like Russian collusion, or Ukraine?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They all report opinion as news and then we all regurgitate it like we have some superior insight. It's all confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I dunno man, I just have a HS education in civics, but I remember the constitution, saying a POTUS can only be impeached with PROOF of high crimes and or misdemeanors, not like late to pay parking tickets either. I SEE zero, proof of any of that. 🤷‍♂️ But cnn thought their was from a presumption. Folks don’t be fools. Any HS Grad should know what the constitution says.
edit on 25-11-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join