It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tale of two cities... er... realities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It was the best of times.... according to FOX
It was the worst of times... according to CNN

(hint fox is presenting reality... this time)

Never in my life have I seen such outright lies, passing for "news".

News has always been biased, one way or the other, but the left has jumped off a cliff presenting pure insanity as reality. Worse, they INSIST you believe their crap.

Every week, almost every day, the left wing media is printing false story after false story and retracting it mere hours later. Sometimes without even labeling it as retracted or edited!

All that matters to them is that what they write, however briefly, paints the picture of the insanity they want to create as a reality.

It is splitting the minds of those on the left. Cognitive dissonance is the rule. Fracturing the Democrats. It seems almost calculated to create social strife.

Those that used to call for liberty now call for big government control they fought so hard against mere decades ago.

Any that won't follow this insanity are horrendously labeled the most derisive words imagined.

Don't fall for it!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That's why it's important to participate, to watch these (and all) hearings as often as possible so you see what the person actually said. Don't take any of the mass-media's word for it. None of them have the best interests of the American people in mind, only their ratings and agendas.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

There is a lot of propaganda/poop out there being disguised as news. They say something not true let it ride for awhile/get caught, and then retract it. How many people that believed the lie know that it was retracted? I'm guessing the number is low. Does anyone know if it is only retracted once?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
inb4 Enlightenedone:

LoLz YoU GuYs StIlL FaLlInG fOr ThIs CrAp? iT's AlL PrOpAgAnDa! EaT iT uP!
edit on 23-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It's like a watching a train wreck, you know it's bad but you just can't help but watch.

Let's face it 90% of what these networks report is fluff, there's nothing to gain by consuming it, however these networks understand that their audience is hypnotized by them so they can just keep peddling garbage, these networks know their customers er I mean consumers are so addicted to their product that they won't stop watching, they own you and your mind.

If you can look at it from an unbiased position it becomes clear that media is a corporate stooge, they will sell anything that makes money, they have to keep their shareholders happy and the shareholders don't care what they peddle as long as it makes money.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's like a watching a train wreck, you know it's bad but you just can't help but watch.

Let's face it 90% of what these networks report is fluff, there's nothing to gain by consuming it, however these networks understand that their audience is hypnotized by them so they can just keep peddling garbage, these networks know their customers er I mean consumers are so addicted to their product that they won't stop watching, they own you and your mind.

If you can look at it from an unbiased position it becomes clear that media is a corporate stooge, they will sell anything that makes money, they have to keep their shareholders happy and the shareholders don't care what they peddle as long as it makes money.

So NOW 90% of media is bad, not just the "right-wing" side of things?

Must be inconvenient now.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So NOW 90% of media is bad, not just the "right-wing" side of things?

Must be inconvenient now.

Media has always been biased, it's a business and business is in the business of making money.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just so your readers can actually see what is on the picture...which is BTW, two different occasions/events.

Do you think people are that stupid?

This page saved...as I often do.

edit on 23-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seriously though, I hope the irony of perspective isn't lost on anyone here.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

lulz, do tell why, heuehe.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

There is no refuting what the media are doing.

Those defending it have to get very creative in how they try to refute.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: smurfy

Why not? do tell why? I didn't say it hurts my computer.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You know...it's like when Antifa-tards whip out their phone to film folk wearing MAGA hats like they believe it's a crime.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Sondland said he presumed Trump wanted something, and when he actually asked Trump, Trump said he did not. He also admitted no one, not 1 person, ever told him Trump wanted anything, he just assumed Trump did.

Fake news posted his assumption as if it was proven fact, despite Sondland saying he was explicitly told by Trump that Trump wanted nothing other than Zelensky to do what he was elected to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

and when he actually asked Trump, Trump said he did not.

Offhand, do you know the date of that particular conversation?
Just curious.

edit on 11/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They are trying to get the public to show in polls that they favor Peach Mint. It is only working on the left. They are brain washing their own party, that's all.

And nothing about Biden........ tsk tsk tsk.

Id hate to be a progressive right now. Total losers
edit on 23-11-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Get in line if you want to be Middle Class Satan:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Carlin was my hero.

I'd love to see him ripping into all the BS in the media today!

edit on 23-11-2019 by pianopraze because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yeah.
I'm sure he'd back up the Trump crew all the way.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Both side's are full of crap.

Trump's people admit his.

The "Progressives" intimidate and alienate all who won't bend the knee.

I'm sure Carlin would have ripped the BS in all sides.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join