It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Nerds...Who or What is Baby Yoda. Mandalorian endgame

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sweet merciful F...
Why is everyone who gets their hands on SW so he’ll bent on destroying it?

It's a tradition that started with the Holiday Special. Try as everyone might, nobody's ever living that one down, it makes Episodes 1, 2 AND 3 all look top-notch.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
SPOILER theories, don't read thread if you don't want to speculate

50 years old

A clone?
We don't know Yoda's species, but we know we love Baby Yoda.

Empire or Kaminoan's striking back?

Are they trying to extract his Midi's so the Emperor can return for Christmas movie release?

Ok we all hate Disney, let's get that out of the way, but I am totally into Mandalorian.

Every time I see Baby Yoda in trouble

I actually started watching this.. I'm still asleep..

Man, its a snore.. yikes.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

i have kinda taken by the slow pace of the show. it's nice and consistent.... feels like a soft breeze....

... just gotta let yourself settle into it.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Binged watched, and my final conclusion?

Space Goblin Shaman.

^_^

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
For a TV show, it is OK. It at least has the spirit of star wars. The action scenes are weaker than A-Team level of coordination. Much weaker. The fight scenes make no sense at all. They start fist fighting then shoot them after winning the fight. Episode 4 had one fist fight that made some sense when he tracked the female shock trooper but in the end they still pulled out guns. Why? If the shock trooper wanted to get the drop on him just wait till he turns the corner while waiting with your gun drawn already and it would be an automatic win.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Rian Johnson Wants to Direct The Mandalorian in Season 2

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Baby Yoda may well be the product of an advanced cuteness algorithm. Possibly a trojan horse type weapon.

edit on 0000001212081212America/Chicago15 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Thank the lerd Baby Yoda is durable AF, he gets thrown around like a rag doll.

BE STILL MY HEART!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I read a reviewer's explanation of what Baby Yoda is and it really made sense.

Baby Yoda is George Lucases' vision of Star Wars.

The Empire is Disney and they want Baby Yoda. They want to extract his magic for their own use even if they have to kill it.

The Mandalorian are fans that want to rescue Baby Yoda and keep him safe.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The entire Internet: Baby Yoda is the CUTEST thing ever!!! OMG!!!

Baby Yoda: I just ate a live frog. Now come here so I can use my brain to choke you out..

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Love the show. Love baby Yoda. Eagerly anticipating the release of the 10 inch Funko.

But it irks me that they make it seem like no one knows what the Force is. I mean Cara Dune is supposed to be someone who fought in the rebellion and was a New Republic shock trooper. But she never heard about the guy/hero on her side with the powers and green lightsaber who was instrumental in the destruction of two Deathstars.

Even if not everyone knew about Luke. Its been under 30 years since the Jedi were basically the police of the galaxy. Luke was born at the end of Revenge of the Sith. He is 23 in Return of the Jedi. The Mandalorian takes place 5 years after Return.

So how can everyone not know about the Force or Jedi. In the Prequel Trilogy, the Clone wars cartoon, various canonical comics and books that take place in that era. Everywhere the Jedi go. People know who they are. No one is shocked when they use the Force.

On top of that. Yoda is instantly recognized by everyone he meets. Everywhere he goes he is greeted as Master Yoda. As if he is one of the most recognizable famous people in the galaxy. Most Clone Wars episodes even start with those war newsreel clips and a lot of them reference Yoda. Yet no one can connect that to the little baby version.

That would be like us not knowing anything about the 80's.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Disney is so out of touch with the fans that they weren't set up to market baby Yoda until people were already going nuts over it. There were lawsuits filed and copyrights being pushed after the fact.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As if jon isnt taking a dig at Kathleen Kennedy and dropping a seed of hope (him taking Kathleens job) out there.

See all but his slight dig is at 30 secs.

Damn i have no you tube tab on my phone.

The video name is "Jon Favreau Talks Working on Season 2 of 'The Mandalorian'.

Its 3.35 mins long.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfox81

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thank you.

And Merry xmas/Happy holidays all.

Edit.

Just noticed the same video a few posts above.

He should take Kathleens job!!!

edit on 22-12-2019 by Skyfox81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Episode 8 has me hooked on The Mandalorian.

There is still a lot of room for improvement, but they are going in the right direction which is far more than I can say for the movies.

If Disney wants Star Wars to revive they need to ditch Kathleen Kenedy and have Jon Favreau take over. He gets Star Wars.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join