It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Nerds...Who or What is Baby Yoda. Mandalorian endgame

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
SPOILER theories, don't read thread if you don't want to speculate

50 years old

A clone?
We don't know Yoda's species, but we know we love Baby Yoda.

Empire or Kaminoan's striking back?

Are they trying to extract his Midi's so the Emperor can return for Christmas movie release?

Ok we all hate Disney, let's get that out of the way, but I am totally into Mandalorian.

Every time I see Baby Yoda in trouble

edit on 23-11-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
after ep3, i realize the kid is about emotion.

i was upset because favs is using old characters, and george lucas complained about that.

but now i am psyched, imagine if the kid joins mando full time.

in 10 years, its mando and the kid fighting bad guys.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It’s a mystery... hence a season playing out.

What’s really confusing is the whole “Mando/Lando” thing. Why is Lando always yelling Mando?
Uma, Opra... Opra, Uma.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Mando = Mandalorian

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Baby yoda = Gizmo.
i.giphy.com...

Don't feed baby yoda after midnight..

I guess they want want its midichlorians?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What if Yoda's species is a creation of the Force? One is created every time a powerful Sith exists to provide balance.

My hot takes:

1) This "baby Yoda" is a creation of the Force, to provide balance to a reemerging Palpatine, IF this show is going to have a relationship similar to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and the MCU.

2) the remnants of the Empire want to turn a being such as Yoda to their cause.

3) The Mandalorian will explore more of Snoke. IF this show is post-Empire but pre-First Order.
edit on 23-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The only two theories that make sense to me are:

1) Yoda clone

2) One night Yoda looked over at Yaddle, popped open the cork on a nice bottle of wine, dropped the needle on some Barry White and the only thing that saved us all from the most traumatic celebrity sex tape - ever - was the fact that neither of them had remembered to charge their phones that day.

I'm leaning toward theory #1.

I will also warn folks not to use Google to research theory #2. It's worse than you'd imagine.
edit on 11/23/19 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
The only two theories that make sense to me are:

1) Yoda clone

2) One night Yoda looked over at Yaddle, popped open the cork on a nice bottle of wine, dropped the needle on some Barry White and the only thing that saved us all from the most traumatic celebrity sex tape - ever - was the fact that neither of them had remembered to charge their phones that day.

I'm leaning toward theory #1.

I will also warn folks not to use Google to research theory #2. It's worse than you'd imagine.

Rule 34, eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lando hahaha

Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) is not Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed and now Star wars ) haha

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yoda's species has never been confirmed, but in SW legends and lore there have been a total of 3 with the Jedi. His species is naturally attuned to the light side of the force. Yoda refused to give the location of his origin world to the Jedi saying only something along the lines of his race or world is too primitive. Basically protecting his world from outside interference. Yoda died at 900+ years old.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Lando hahaha

Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian) is not Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed and now Star wars ) haha

Mind F’n Blown...

Now don’t tell me that’s not Boba Fett either

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

This "baby Yoda" is a creation of the Force

I thought it was CGI...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
What if Yoda's species is a creation of the Force? One is created every time a powerful Sith exists to provide balance.

My hot takes:

1) This "baby Yoda" is a creation of the Force, to provide balance to a reemerging Palpatine, IF this show is going to have a relationship similar to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and the MCU.

2) the remnants of the Empire want to turn a being such as Yoda to their cause.

3) The Mandalorian will explore more of Snoke. IF this show is post-Empire but pre-First Order.

They wanted to kill baby yoda to collect the data on him.

We all know the first order symbolism. Watch the new Star Wars movie you get the idea it’s a symbol for Nazi’s. Large banners trench coats etc red and black. the guys that take baby yoda are like people who collect WW2 Nazi stuff they wear it, sport the symbols with pride. Everyone keeps telling the mandalorians the first order is dead and gone not to worry about them and that they are not powerful. Mandalorians talk about how they hate the first order people and other mandalorians are against working for them and help with taking baby yoda back from them.

This is woke propaganda before 2020! I expect the story to go alone the lines of something like this. The republic is weak doesn’t care about the first order people but the first order somehow builds a following or weapon and the republic starts to lose ground. Everyone ignores the first order people saying they won’t win and that it’s just a group of first order larpers “nobody takes them seriously” until the first order larpers win a big battle and now everyone is in trouble with the mandalorians being on the top of the hit list for taking baby yoda.

That’s where it will build to right before the election.
You can expect lefty idiots sporting baby yoda’s and screaming about republicans being the first order. It’s like they never learned with Harry Potter symbolism ,calling everyone Nazi, and Star Wars symbolism they tried to use in the last election. But they didn’t have baby yoda aka the rally monkey

Anybody with any ability of foresight can tell this is going to become political hot partisan garbage soon.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Jesus H Christ

I was going to preface this thread with "please don't make me physically sick with Political trolling comments"
Can there be no thread on ATS that doesn't have people making everything about US political garbage?

I want theories on Yoda, not on your politics nor your earthling partisan obsessions.

I don't care what you think about Liberals.

This thread is about that Gosh Damn Baby #ing Yoda.

Now go off and make your own' Political BS spin thread.

edit on 23-11-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Noted.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Yoda's species has never been confirmed, but in SW legends and lore there have been a total of 3 with the Jedi. His species is naturally attuned to the light side of the force. Yoda refused to give the location of his origin world to the Jedi saying only something along the lines of his race or world is too primitive. Basically protecting his world from outside interference. Yoda died at 900+ years old.

That's something I haven't heard, maybe Yoda was genetically modified like they did that Guardian Galaxy Racoon....wait what??

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
after ep3, i realize the kid is about emotion.

i was upset because favs is using old characters, and george lucas complained about that.

but now i am psyched, imagine if the kid joins mando full time.

in 10 years, its mando and the kid fighting bad guys.

This is what I am hoping for.
Baby Yoda is without a Mentor like Luke was until Ben Kenobi.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Space Gobbos.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

i think you got lando confused with carl weathers

my pet theory is that yodas people are kind of rare and what with them maturing slowly (yoda was 900 for example this guy is like 50) so the imperial remnants are trying to find out how to harness their long life span to keep Shreeve alive (emperor palpatine) and it will tie in to the last movie of the 3rd trilogy. him having force powers is just a bonus ,but i forget who said it but one of the Disney/star wars show runners say you cant transfer midichlorians or what ever (the jedi force juju) but that may have been related to the legends stuff which is no longer canon www.quora.com...

i think only the sith were rumored to be able to pull that off (darth plagueis) but its sort of hinted at you can selectively breed stronger jedi/Sith which make the jedi tradition of hey no families even weirder but the rough draft for return of the sith had this as a plot point but was dropped

"I used the power of the Force to will the midichlorians to start the cell divisions that created you." "I don't believe you." "Ahhh, but you know it's true. When you clear your mind, you will sense the truth. You could almost think me as your father." "That's impossible!" ―Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker in a scene from the rough draft of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith[src]
starwars.fandom.com... but that just goes back to the whole jesus alegory that anakin/vader was immaculately conceived

and while the new movies get a bit of grief(reys insta marie sue powers vs every one elses learning process) Carrie fisher dying kind of screwed up the plot of the last movie as she was supposed to take a much larger role and finally start using a light saber and force powers

if the leaks for the new movie are true it will be a beautiful looking train wreck ,which is why i try to stick to the tv shows run by Feloni and Farevu (rebels clone wars the mandalorian etc)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh yes. If the rumors are true the ROS is going to be a total train wreck. I will not be seeing it. I am still trying to forget TLJ.

The Mandalorian has its own issues. I know the never taking the helmet off thing is supposed to make him mysterious but I could only keep thinking that he has to be starving and how bad it must smell to never wash your hair. The fight scenes inside the building to rescue BY were amateurish. When he beat up a stormtrooper just to shoot was a WTF moment for me. He was 7 feet away why bother fighting when he could have simply shot him and kept moving.

Anyway, this guy seems to have some inside info on ROS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join