It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden angry that people ask him questions.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Who does in the Dem slate in your opinion?

2nd line

No one.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Bloomsburg is in

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There's a video circulating on twitter 1 or 2 days old of joes town hall, a guy asked him about immigration, Joe says 'go vote for Trump', turns around and walks away.

I do not care if Trump avoids CNN or MSNBC. They are bias trash outlets. Whenever Trump gave them a fair chance they bash him but they will never do it towards the far left candidate. People can say 'hes the president all they want,' its his responsibility. No. Its not. The media is no longer fair. Especially with videos showing of the head CNN guy that has an axe to grind with Trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Bloomsburg is in

His gun policies are too extreme. That's his biggest killer.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gee you upset or something? It's real hard telling between your back patting over internet arguments and your attempts to try and act like some how in this crap show that its the right that is acting out. You certainly seem to be making an attempt to claim some level of enlightenment but it is pretty noticeable that you say nothing about the entire left, which is pretty much step for step in this sewage.

It's simple---either the left or Trump is right at this point. And it seems the ones crying the loudest are from a group that has made themselves massively wealthy on the public service track.

The Pelosi comment was a nice attempt at saying "See one time I have a contrary opinion" but the problem with your comment is Pelosi actions sum up how the left feels about voters in this country. Its not just her. Thats why you have calls to "stack the supreme court" and restrict "hate speech" The left rails on Christianity for its hatred of homosexuals while they embrace a religious group that still thinks stonings are a acceptable discipline.

But hey tiger----tell us more how much smarter you are than people you don't know why don't cha?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You know it's time to throw in the political towel perse...

When you're no longer willing to answer questions !

Sheesh..

And this old, child-hair smelling...non question answering politician is one of the front runners for the Democrats?

I would be appalled if I was a Democrat

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

Meh. A wet diaper is better than the criminal currently stinking up the Oval Office with McDonald’s effluence.

Also, it’s kind of ironic watching a Trump follower call out another politician for getting angry at someone for asking them questions, but I digress..

Sadly there are no wet diapers who want the job.

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
There's a video circulating on twitter 1 or 2 days old of joes town hall, a guy asked him about immigration, Joe says 'go vote for Trump', turns around and walks away.

I do not care if Trump avoids CNN or MSNBC. They are bias trash outlets. Whenever Trump gave them a fair chance they bash him but they will never do it towards the far left candidate. People can say 'hes the president all they want,' its his responsibility. No. Its not. The media is no longer fair. Especially with videos showing of the head CNN guy that has an axe to grind with Trump.

The press has discovered there is more money in spinning faerie tales. Or telling people what they wish were the truth.

Half the country really wishes Trump were a criminal, so they wouldn't have to let him be in charge.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Everyone is lamenting how Joe Biden is mentally deteriorating. Feeling kinda sorry for him, after he couldn't remember the names of the women he's considering for Vice President in a Biden administration.

Leading Dem Candidate's Accelerating Mental Issues: townhall.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join