It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden angry that people ask him questions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

RE: Joe Biden Threatens Senator Graham - www.foxnews.com...

CNN and MSNBC said +100 times during the Mueller and the Impeachment witch hunts..

"What is Trump afraid of? What is he hiding?"

Now, the shoe is on the other foot. Replace "Trump" with "Biden".

edit on 11/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a repl asy to: network dude

Watch it and decide for yourself ... Biden didn't say he couldn't be asked questions ... So I bet you didn't watch the Biden vid either eh?

Nothing like knowing your sources.

Don't spill that bucket, we don't want water everywhere.

So, suggesting you look at facts rather than repeat talking points is “carrying water.”

Nope, clean your own house up first and then you can criticize mine.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN and MSNBC said +100 times during the Mueller and the Impeachment witch hunts..

Saying that Graham is going to go down in a big way is probably an apt description, of course, you could replay “is going to” with “has gone” and be more accurate. Lindsey has already trashed his reputation, his friendships, his credibility and his legacy.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Watch it and decide for yourself ... Biden didn't say he couldn't be asked questions ... So I bet you didn't watch the Biden vid either eh?

LOL, it's obvious you either didn't watch it, or didn't understand it. "I'm angered"
I even used the tard TV link instead of the scary other one. Biden is angry that Graham is asking for documents about his son. Again, if there was nothing there, as Joe says, then what the fluck is the problem?

And bring you A game, this bench warmer garbage is weak sauce. Silly is about to chase you out of the locker room.

Yeah, Biden is angry. He says that. It’s somewhat beyond obvious.

No, as he said, he’s angry that Lindsey is betraying him and his family. Did you bother to watch the Graham clip? “Joe Biden is the best man I’ve ever known” says Graham.

You want to talk about other posters; I want to talk about the facts. Let me know when you have an argument worthy of anything approaching my “A Game” Chuckles and we’ll talk, K? Thx.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Don't spill that bucket, we don't want water everywhere.

What the hell, it’s the Mud PIt.

DO you think anyone here, including me, gives two craps about your opinions of me? The only comments you make here are sniping, silly little shots from the sidelines, never about the matter at hand, never about the issues, never containing any facts or a cogent argument.

At least learn what your paltry little attempts at insult actually mean. “Carrying water” for a party would mean that I praise them, make excuses for them, post outright lies to justify their actions, and no one here except blind partisans would believe that is I what I do. And anyone who does should remember I’m not the g-d topic, so blow it out your nose in advance, all righty Righties?

That is, however, what you and the gang do for Trump, although the actual technical term would have to be “brown nosing” ... familiar with that one? Because if some of you had your faces any further up Trump’s fundament you’d be whiffing Big Macs and steaks with f-in KETCHUP on them (which should be an impeachable offense IMO).

I do go after the tall heap of BS that has become the Trump peanut gallery. The blatant lies and irrational crap simply cannot go unaddressed. Counter to the stupid ass claim that I’m carrying water, the last few weeks I have routinely stated that the impeachment as presented was a joke, although it is a Constitutional one. I’ve been very clear that my overall assessment of the Democrats is that they are DUMB because they don’t merit a more nuanced descriptor, and are intentional and perennial losers.

I’ve expressed my outrage at what the dumb $%#&@ Pelosi wrote about the American people not being smart enough to make their own choices ALTHOUGH that is precisely what BOTH “SIDES” shove in our faces every day. These psychopaths don’t even bother to pretend they’re working for the People any longer, but still there are some that get out the Pom-poms and shriek for their “team.”

In fact, if you go back over time, the only reason you COULD think I’m “carrying water” is because the attitude of your posts has become such obsequious, fawning praises for Trump and the Republicans, it’s frankly nauseating, when you’re not sniping at other posters over nothing which is honestly most of the time now. If you have such disregard for me and other posters, why do you show up in every thread with this lame garbage, eh?

Don’t start with me Bub. Get the redwood out of your own eye before you go after the dust speck in mine.
edit on 24-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I thought you right wingers were supposed to take Biden down. What’s taking so long?

Get this man out of the Presidential race. Please.

He's all but out. He doesn't stand a snow ball's chance in Hell against Trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Who does in the Dem slate in your opinion?

2nd line

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Democrats are use to teleprompters, people writing their responses for them and given the questions before hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Democrats are use to teleprompters, people writing their responses for them and given the questions before hand.

Stunning revelations there.

What do you think about Biden’s interview on CNN? Is he claiming that he shouldn’t be investigated, or simply pissed that Lindsey Graham is such a snaky little creep?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

LOL, it's obvious you either didn't watch it, or didn't understand it. "I'm angered"
I even used the tard TV link instead of the scary other one. Biden is angry that Graham is asking for documents about his son. Again, if there was nothing there, as Joe says, then what the fluck is the problem?

And bring you A game, this bench warmer garbage is weak sauce. Silly is about to chase you out of the locker room.

Yeah, Biden is angry. He says that. It’s somewhat beyond obvious.

No, as he said, he’s angry that Lindsey is betraying him and his family. Did you bother to watch the Graham clip? “Joe Biden is the best man I’ve ever known” says Graham.

You want to talk about other posters; I want to talk about the facts. Let me know when you have an argument worthy of anything approaching my “A Game” Chuckles and we’ll talk, K? Thx.

cool, so your post was garbage, got it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As I've said before, I like you. It's because you usually bring facts not feelz, and don't back down or scamper off. To your determent sometimes, even when you are wrong. (likely same with me)

But you continuously take the opposite side in anything Trump related. It's not just a one or two time thing, it's every time. In fact, I can count on seeing your avitar in every Trump thread I have read to my memory. So it's important that you at least understand if not admit to what I am saying.

How about we see what happens with all this. The impeachment is eminent, as is the Trial in the Senate. The reports will be out, and from what the left says, it's all in your favor and this is how our Government will operate from now on. What's a little domestic spying between friends. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Please don't let my jabs get to you too much. I just expect to be put in my place a bit more than you have been able to muster as of late. (It's how I learn I might be misinformed)

And please, for the love of all that's Holy, don't make the ridiculous claim that you are above any partisan fray. Post history is forever. We all have to accept who and what we are.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I “take the opposing side in anything Trump-related.” Perhaps that’s because of Trump, and perhaps that’s because by and large Trump supporters do not care about the truth, facts, evidence or logic. I don’t mind the use of a little empty rhetoric once-in-a-while, but GD, you guys are making a travesty of traditional Republican ideas and ideals, some of which, at least in the Eisenhower era, I could absolutely agree with! Sadly, beginning with Nixon, the Republican Party has left it’s idealism behind and now ... well, that’s off topic.

Since when do you support zero-criticism of the President? You were certainly critical of Obama, and once in a while, rightly so. But not Trump? Pfft.

I realize that you favor Trump, and, thankfully in this post, a bit of the old Dude I used to spar with shines through. I encourage that.

In return, I’ll be glad to consider my opinions and posts in the light of the few REASONABLE claims you’re making here.

As to your last, perhaps stop projecting a bit? I don’t think I’m above anything, certainly not debate and discussion. I am who I am though, and I believe what I believe. I won’t quiet that for you or anyone else.

Given that, if I can talk to the guy in this post as opposed to your previous ones, have at it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Given that, if I can talk to the guy in this post as opposed to your previous ones, have at it.

He will be back in late November of 2020. Win loose, or draw.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Seems to me he already is done... I agree, it's just sad watching joe embarrass himself and the party.

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't see an issue with any political party changing its values over time... you mentioned a change in the Republican Party, we can also agree the Democratic Party has also shifted its values considerably. As long as it's the will of the people, I support that.

I personally have no problem with criticism of the president, but when we have to talk about how many scoops of ice cream he eats as an issue, it's clear this man can do no right. Those who don't support him choose to not see this as a fact or issue, and that ignorance simply hardens his supporters.

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Lets think about this a minute, in terms of human instincts....

Why is he angry about it? If he and his son are innocent, he should welcome the investigation to clear his name.

The anger is a smokescreen, so that people (leftists) will empathize with him. He want's his supporters to be in the mindset of "Aw! The poor guy! Why are they harassing him?"

It's literal Psychological Operations

(PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

Based on his response, I feel he's guilty. Simply because of his anger. "How dare they investigate ME!?"

This all boils down to one simple thing. The left expected Hillary to win, and they knew she wouldn't do anything to them, so they were safe.

Surprise!

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Saying that Graham is going to go down in a big way is probably an apt description, of course, you could replay “is going to” with “has gone” and be more accurate. Lindsey has already trashed his reputation, his friendships, his credibility and his legacy.

Your source on this is Graham will choose not to impeach?

How else has he trashed his "legacy" in your clearly partisan opinion?

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lolz🤪

Criticizing Lindsey is partisan? LOL. Sure whatever.

Hmmm .... let me think hard about that for a second or two ... oh yes, he’s now sucking up to a man that two years ago he called a kook, crazy and unfit for office.

Zero credibility.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lolz🤪

Criticizing Lindsey is partisan? LOL. Sure whatever.

Hmmm .... let me think hard about that for a second or two ... oh yes, he’s now sucking up to a man that two years ago he called a kook, crazy and unfit for office.

Zero credibility.

So you have received a job at $30-$50k a month in Ukraine?

Did Hunters job come with vacation time?
A dress code?
A requirement to do any work?

Do you think Hunter showed up to work everyday in the Ukraine to make that kind of money?

Or was this a pay yo play deal?

Pelosis kid, Kerry's kid and Romney's kid also had these "jobs" in the Ukraine.

Do you think they showed up everyday for "work" in the Ukraine to make their $30-50k a MONTH?

That looks like pay to play as well.

This thread is about asking Biden questions and it hurting his feelings. So maybe stay on topic.....

What is your opinion on pay to play by established politicians?

Lolz

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Either way... I don't think Biden is going to get the ticket.

While I don't like either side, I know they're both messing up in what would be best for them.

The left is giving too much attention to Biden who has little chance and is bringing unneeded negative attention.

The right is focusing too much efforts on someone who A. Isn't a threat, while ignoring others that may be, and B. Would be better for them if he got the ticket IMO.
Well, Biden may not be an actual threat to Trump, but he is a Deep State tool.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join