It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden angry that people ask him questions.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I thought you right wingers were supposed to take Biden down. What’s taking so long?

Get this man out of the Presidential race. Please.

Id imagine at this point the Right wants Biden right where he is, so his stink makes the whole lot of them smell even worse. After all this is the former VP Barry's, right-hand man, the patriarch of the DNC.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: underwerks
I thought you right wingers were supposed to take Biden down. What’s taking so long?

Get this man out of the Presidential race. Please.

Id imagine at this point the Right wants Biden right where he is, so his stink makes the whole lot of them smell even worse. After all this is the former VP Barry's, right-hand man, the patriarch of the DNC.

The left would have to defend Biden, or admit that Obama made a mistake. Funny how Obama hasn't endorsed his former VP eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The left would have to defend Biden,
a reply to: Wardaddy454

and you have to defend trump....lol... HAHAHA

electrified fence right? HAHAHAHA
just try...LOL...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Funny how Obama hasn't endorsed his former VP eh?

Is it funny? Or is it it more funny how trumps picks are in prison now? Because I think that is more funny.

How about you? lol

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I will start by saying I am a veteran, who is an independent. I vote for who I want and not whom a party tells me to. Having said that I will say this whole thing is just a farce, a complete joke. Let's be real, what Joe Biden and Obummer did to get Joey's son out of a criminal investigation was against the law. Getting his son out of trouble made it so. Fact is if it had not been for that reason it would be ok lol.. you see, the POTUS is the only one who actually can and always has done this. And for good reason. It is about our national security. We give money, especially in region's like Ukraine, to help protect not just us but the world. And, when we do we do expect certain things for that money. Every president, all of them, do exactly this. Expect certain things to happen in order for our support. It could be human rights, it could be increased presence in the region, in could be intelligence, on and on. But POTUS, is the only one who can actually do this, no one else.

Now we find that they took money from the bank bailout and gave it to Burisma, of which Hunter boy got around 13 million.. Come on... Biden, Obummer, Hitlery, all of em just crooks, criminals... treason... our right treason... and Joey even admitted it on camera... but all they want to do is talk about Trump, and he actually did nothing wrong lol...

Here is the thing, even if he did say, hey, Ukraine, no money unless you investigate corruption and that includes the Biden's, guess what, that is entirely within the right of POTUS, not one thing illegal about it... Why, that is because it is already precedent that criminal activity took place and was under investigation prior... this makes it about both Biden and Obummer as well as Hunter and makes entirely appropriate. Now if there had been no prior investigation and allegations of money laundering and illegal activity and he did it just to hurt a political opponent, well, still not illegal but in that gray area... But, since there was obvious criminal activity and was already being investigated and dropped by force of Biden and Obummer, which was illegal, that makes the request completely legal and appropriate.

Now we see Hunter just a lying snake, oh I did not have sex with that woman, don't even know her... heard that before somewhere huh, billy boy lol, but then why were you paying her lol... and then find out dna says yep, it's your kid hunty boy lol...

I leave with this last thing... WE, America, need to petition each state Governor and call and actual Constitutional Convention... not just congress but the states and actually take back our country... 2 term limits, no more superpac and money... no more making money from service, none, no lobbying, no books, nothing, Pelosi is worth 100 million dollars lol... seriously, lives in walled compound lol... if you are there for money, nope... last we return rights to states... hey, you don't want this or that, it is there right... you just move to a state that allign's with your morality... that is what we were founded on, not big government telling you how you are supposed to live and think. It takes 26 states to call and 26 states to change and ratify... we can all agree about most of these things...

Jefferson was a genius.. most just want to say oh he owned slaves, well moron's, only for a time and everyone who could did then, it was the norm... but he was a genius in every way and he said from time to time it would take a blood revolution to restore our democracy from corruption and a too large government... hmmmm

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

" Biden angry that people ask him questions. "

Really ? Then maybe he should get into another Line of Work , say Night Watchmen at a My Pillow Warehouse ...........

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Isn't Biden supposed to know the ins and outs of the legal system?
Shouldn't he know when to STFU.

edit on 23-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

and you have to defend trump....lol... HAHAHA

electrified fence right? HAHAHAHA
just try...LOL...

The topic is Biden Einstien!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a repl asy to: network dude

Watch it and decide for yourself ... Biden didn't say he couldn't be asked questions ... So I bet you didn't watch the Biden vid either eh?

Nothing like knowing your sources.

Don't spill that bucket, we don't want water everywhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: xuenchen

If Biden wins the nomination, he'll step down before the election

So will trump

President Trump will 'step-down'?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a repl asy to: network dude

Watch it and decide for yourself ... Biden didn't say he couldn't be asked questions ... So I bet you didn't watch the Biden vid either eh?

Nothing like knowing your sources.

LOL, it's obvious you either didn't watch it, or didn't understand it. "I'm angered"
I even used the tard TV link instead of the scary other one. Biden is angry that Graham is asking for documents about his son. Again, if there was nothing there, as Joe says, then what the fluck is the problem?

And bring you A game, this bench warmer garbage is weak sauce. Silly is about to chase you out of the locker room.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So does trump... big deal right? trump jr got mad about asking about his about book,,, you know that right though...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So will trump

President Trump will 'step-down'?
a reply to: silo13

Yep, that is what i am saying

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So does trump... big deal right? trump jr got mad about asking about his about book,,, you know that right though...

One point deduction for weak whataboutism.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I wouldn’t be surprised if you asked Biden what day it was.

And he scratched his head thought about it then answered potato .

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Funny how Obama hasn't endorsed his former VP eh?

Is it funny? Or is it it more funny how trumps picks are in prison now? Because I think that is more funny.

How about you? lol

Two back to back triggered posts. Now that's funny! lol

You were seething, weren't you. Admit it.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the way the press treat i don't blame him at all reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I wouldn’t be surprised if you asked Biden what day it was.

And he scratched his head thought about it then answered potato .

No, he would say what difference does it make lol... wow, all the gaff's he makes and the stupid chit he says would anyone seriously want that guy in charge of your nukes lol.. i mean seriously..

if you have ever been around an elderly relative suffering dementia and aging you are looking at it with him... i could not vote for him if he was the only one running for that reason alone lol... not to mention he is a literal lying crook, he and his son lol.. but, hey, from that stand point they all are... i seriously propose a state called constitutional convention and a reshaping of our constitution to throw them all out and put in 2 term limits, make no money ever on service, do away with superpac and campaign money, term limit the supreme court, the average life span at the time was only 45 to 55 lol, and much more... like return rights to states.. 26 to call, 26 to ratify... let us get real change.. this dog and pony show going on is pathetic....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
the way the press treat i don't blame him at all reply to: CriticalStinker

People forget that is a two lane road.

Trump always called out the media. And many have shown he got billions in free publicity during the primaries and election from it.

He's no victim. But I do see they get stories wrong quite often or sensationalize stories.... But the consumers like biased punditry, hence why we have it.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If Biden got the ticket, I'd see it as Hillary v2. Considering he was a part of the Obama admin which was worse than Bush's in many way, I'd probably vote for Trump again if he went all the way.

That said, Trump doesn't like questions either. He doesn't do interviews hardly ever, there aren't press releases too often... Ect ect.

Biden is not even close to as bad as Hilary. He isn't that crafty or evil. He was just trying to provide for his kid and keep him from getting in trouble. Sort of like how those Hollywood people are trying to protect themselves from prosecution for helping their kids get into the college they want to go to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join