It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden angry that people ask him questions.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Watch Biden fire back at Graham: I'm embarrassed for you

Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden discusses Sen. Lindsey Graham's request to the State Department for documents related to Biden and his son's previous work in Ukraine in an interview with CNN's Don Lemon.

Joe seems a bit touchy when the tough questions are asked. Here Sen. Lindsey Graham is looking for some facts about the Hunter Biden-Ukraine business, and Joe gets angry. It's like he doesn't know he's running for president, and doesn't remember how he treats Trump, or how everyone else does. Yes, there will be some tough questions when you run for the highest office in the land.

But Joe, buck up little camper, remember, if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear, right? So why would asking these questions be a bad thing? Is the truth not as important as your image? To quote some things I have heard, "he is sure acting like he has something to hide".

With all that has been said about this already, at the very least, it warrants digging a little. If something unscrupulous is found, that might vindicate Trump's private call to Zelinsky, that was made public by the Schitt Show. If nothing is found, it might bring more heat on Trump. Seems Joe hasn't thought all this through much. Joe, "It's a big #ing deal".

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well at least he's embarrassed! But it should be because he went
on TV and admitted it. What a dumb ass!

edit on 23-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

We'll soon see the press laud it's own censorship and death of the 1st Amendment with these authoritarians in power.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is an easy one. Get out of politics if you cannot handle questions.

Yeah... He's fired.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What's sad is he probably realizes his mental capacity is failing but he won't admit it and bow out gracefully. It's like watching a singer way past their prime but belting it out on stage anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I thought you right wingers were supposed to take Biden down. What’s taking so long?

Get this man out of the Presidential race. Please.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What his grand kid gonna say when they grow up and see that crap?

Joe's party entire stance is that baby should have been aborted.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I thought you right wingers were supposed to take Biden down. What’s taking so long?

Get this man out of the Presidential race. Please.

He's your front runner. I'm sorry that the cash cow is being investigated. Perhaps Mayor Pete will be your savior and sweep the voters off their feet, so all this worry about shady money deals can be put back where it belongs, under the rug.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If Biden got the ticket, I'd see it as Hillary v2. Considering he was a part of the Obama admin which was worse than Bush's in many way, I'd probably vote for Trump again if he went all the way.

That said, Trump doesn't like questions either. He doesn't do interviews hardly ever, there aren't press releases too often... Ect ect.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Meh. A wet diaper is better than the criminal currently stinking up the Oval Office with McDonald’s effluence.

Also, it’s kind of ironic watching a Trump follower call out another politician for getting angry at someone for asking them questions, but I digress..

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This is the video Don Lemon refers to, from 2016.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If Biden wins the nomination, he'll step down before the election 😃 😃

But he's a fighter against violence too!!!😃😃

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe wins the nomination.

Wins the presidency.

Impeached for Busima,bribery,extortion, and bailout loans.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Meh. A wet diaper is better than the criminal currently stinking up the Oval Office with McDonald’s effluence.

Also, it’s kind of ironic watching a Trump follower call out another politician for getting angry at someone for asking them questions, but I digress..

Ii suppose you are right. I mean, Trump is awful, so all the hateful things against him is kosher, but dammit man, don't you DARE try to ask Biden the difficult questions. You could even go back to how the MSM treated Billy Clinton when be was being impeached for the Felony he committed. They were BRUTAL. LOL. So you totally have a point. Totally.

I digress as well. apparently.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

wasn't that about Byden's boy who died? Yea, I suppose since that happened, it's wrong to ask about the other boy. I'm sorry, and I'll let the awful folks who are asking these questions know as well. Consider it taken care of.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If Biden got the ticket, I'd see it as Hillary v2. Considering he was a part of the Obama admin which was worse than Bush's in many way, I'd probably vote for Trump again if he went all the way.

That said, Trump doesn't like questions either. He doesn't do interviews hardly ever, there aren't press releases too often... Ect ect.

Trump usually ad libs and sticks his foot in his mouth, so for him, questions are rough, all of them. But Byden wants to beat people like Drums, so if you are a tough guy, you can't fold up before the first punch is thrown, it makes you look, well, ......weak.

To appease everyone, here, both sides are bad. Mkay.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Either way... I don't think Biden is going to get the ticket.

While I don't like either side, I know they're both messing up in what would be best for them.

The left is giving too much attention to Biden who has little chance and is bringing unneeded negative attention.

The right is focusing too much efforts on someone who A. Isn't a threat, while ignoring others that may be, and B. Would be better for them if he got the ticket IMO.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a repl asy to: network dude

Watch it and decide for yourself ... Biden didn't say he couldn't be asked questions ... So I bet you didn't watch the Biden vid either eh?

Nothing like knowing your sources.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Biden, 40 years in a government job
and he doesn't want anyone to question
him, this is standard operating procedure
for all of the Democrat "seniors".

Have a look at all of Joe's legislation here.
www.govtrack.us...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Geriatric Privilege?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join