It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioregionalism, and the Declarative Statehood Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Good to see you, Mr. President.

I can confirm that the blue area, though quite large, is distinct for its unique history, geography and culture. I come from there.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TaninimLong

You are right but those in power could care less about the common people. Adding a layer of unaccountable government to control the commoners is what the wealthy elites must do to survive and thrive. And they decide everything because they have the money and they count the votes and they control the MSM narrative and propaganda outlets. By the time the propaganda takes hold, half the commoners will think its a great idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They were not talking about the blue area on the map. They meant the red area that dips into politically blue areas of rhe US.

Just a little political jab.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You are right but those in power could care less about the common people. Adding a layer of unaccountable government to control the commoners is what the wealthy elites must do to survive and thrive. And they decide everything because they have the money and they count the votes and they control the MSM narrative and propaganda outlets. By the time the propaganda takes hold, half the commoners will think its a great idea.

That's my point exactly.

However, in return, I could not care about the Elites' opinions. Change is coming, and they are standing on the wrong side of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They were not talking about the blue area on the map. They meant the red area that dips into politically blue areas of rhe US.

Just a little political jab.

Ah, thank you for the clarification. I was not expecting people to derive meaning from the colour of the highlighted areas.

Cascadia is often highlighted in red, since it's highlighted as such on white maps; but that is by no way an indication of its political stance in your "US color code".

edit on 25-11-2019 by TaninimLong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hi TL.
Do you serve coffee or brewskis at your meetings ?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Actually the Ministry of Media is a great fan of coffee. Though, I am known to enjoy a drink occasionally.

Why do you ask?...

edit on 25-11-2019 by TaninimLong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That poster was not giving Cascadia a political stance. They just noticed that area, which could have been any color, included parts of the US.

What they were saying was that they didn't care if those parts stopped being part of the United States because they were blue (left leaning or democratic).

Similar to how some people say they don't care if California falls into the pacific or if they become part of Mexico for the same reason.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaninimLong

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

It wouldn't be "Canadians overlords". Americans and Canadians living in the area are the people of Cascadia. In a sovereign Cascadia, those people would be as far from "Canadian overlords" as it can possibly get.

I feel you might have missed many points described in the OP.

I feel DC and the rest of the sovereign nation of the US might just see it differently.

Remember “54 40 or fight?”

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: daskakik

LOL at myself... you're probably right!

He was.

However, the real point of the joke was that the last time this area was “shared” it led to calls from many Americans for war with Canada (well Britain, I guess at the time).

DC and many US citizens wouldn’t go for some partitioning of the US.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Just curious about the workings within the circles of power... LoL ( Just joking ) !

Went back to the website and looked-around again.
Do you have plans to make a 'main' thread about Alaurentia here on ATS ?

<< 1   >>

join