It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles gives the world 18 months to save humanity from climate change

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Should probably get his own house in order before worrying about matters with global implications.

As one of Jimmy Saville best friends and his brother a close friend of Epstein I'd just keep my mouth shut.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ScepticScot

My view is based on the view of the overwhelming number of experts in the field.

Sounds like a bunch of people you agree with confirmed your BIAS.

Yours seems based on sticking you fingers only your ears and screaming 'its all lies'.

Because it is.

It's a free country, and nothing says I have to be compelled to believe ABSOLUTE garbage.

Your are absolutely entitled to believe anything you want ( and on this site many do).

Doesn't change reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah it does.

According to the holy church of climatology we should have died at least 50 times over already.

Yet we're still here chuggin along the crazy train.
edit on 24-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Should probably get his own house in order before worrying about matters with global implications.

As one of Jimmy Saville best friends and his brother a close friend of Epstein I'd just keep my mouth shut.

In fairness I think Bishop Ball vouched for him*...

*that might be a bit obscure for an international site.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah it does.

According to the holy church of climatology we should have died at least 50 times over already.

A claim made by literally no climate scientist ever.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: neo96

Says very very many experts.

With financial prospects at stake they are hardly beyond reproach and trustworthy.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yeah it does.

Ahem..global cooling was to had killed us off by now i seem to remember. That was in the 80's early 90's

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Which climate scientists said that?

On the other hand there was this sort of research.
scholar.google.com...

If you don't like Google:
scinapse.io...

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Its called look this way.

And not that way.

Prince Andrew is simply the tip of the iceberg.

edit on 24-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Who cares what he thinks and please let's not lead with this on the evening news.
edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yeah it does.

Your joking right... wow... go back and watch all the video from al gore and his claims from the climate scientist that we are all gonna die lol.. same thing said by many since the 60's.. do some research, the reports and books are still out there claiming exactly that lol..

This is not new lol... while you are at it, do a deep dive on small university study that actually found a pole shift in geology and that it happened in less than a hundred years, a rapid pole shift... now what happens when this takes place... well for one thing it explains how you have a wholly mammoth frozen to death with undigested tropical plants in it's stomach lol... come on guys...

Natural cycles that we have been through before... no climate crisis lol... if it is the end you are looking for, try and figure how far along the pole shift we are or why nasa used the wrong formula for PI to calculate whether Apophus will hit us in 2029 lol... uh, that makes a really big difference when making calculations... now google other reports that say with proper formula it looks like it may very well do just that, hit us lol...

All a bait and switch, look over here, let us kill your cows in the name of global warming lol... seriously...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

do a deep dive on small university study that actually found a pole shift in geology and that it happened in less than a hundred years, a rapid pole shift..

I tried to find it but couldn't.
Can you help? It sounds like it might be interesting.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Nope it isn't.

I do apologise you are correct.

Sat navs are terrible.

What, lol.. you obviously have never used military grade satellite navigation lol... don' blame your crappy system in your car on the satellite lol...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

do a deep dive on small university study that actually found a pole shift in geology and that it happened in less than a hundred years, a rapid pole shift..

[/quote

it been a while, i watched a program on dtv on it and they had the students and professor etc and were showing the layer they found and discussing it etc.. it was a smaller university and they got no traction from the main stream for their claim... but, it actually really does explain things like the flash freeze of the wholly etc... I mean, during the latter stages I can only imagine the turmoil all over the earth but eventually when they do flip i can see how the mountain or land mass or ocean that was over here is now over there etc... my personal opinion is this does explain the breakup of the great continent and how things got moved around.... I mean it is not like we don't know that most of the land mass's were connected at one point. I will look through my receiver but I don't think I saved the episode... but it was interesting... but, like I said, the main stream boys scoffed at em....maybe I can find it, will let you know

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I think you, or the program which presented it, might be misrepresenting. Because that's a pretty radical claim.

But since we don't have access to the actual study, I guess we're out of luck. Too bad, it sounds interesting, if there is any evidence to support it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott

Yeah it does.

Your joking right... wow... go back and watch all the video from al gore and his claims from the climate scientist that we are all gonna die lol.. same thing said by many since the 60's.. do some research, the reports and books are still out there claiming exactly that lol..

This is not new lol... while you are at it, do a deep dive on small university study that actually found a pole shift in geology and that it happened in less than a hundred years, a rapid pole shift... now what happens when this takes place... well for one thing it explains how you have a wholly mammoth frozen to death with undigested tropical plants in it's stomach lol... come on guys...

Natural cycles that we have been through before... no climate crisis lol... if it is the end you are looking for, try and figure how far along the pole shift we are or why nasa used the wrong formula for PI to calculate whether Apophus will hit us in 2029 lol... uh, that makes a really big difference when making calculations... now google other reports that say with proper formula it looks like it may very well do just that, hit us lol...

All a bait and switch, look over here, let us kill your cows in the name of global warming lol... seriously...

Not sure if you are aware of this but al gore isn't climate scientist.

Also pretty sure he didn't claim we would all be dead (50 times over) by now.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Nope it isn't.

Sat navs are terrible.

What, lol.. you obviously have never used military grade satellite navigation lol... don' blame your crappy system in your car on the satellite lol...

That's what you took away from that conversation.

Ok...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is not the one I was speaking about, it was actually in another show that had the university team and study in it but this talks about the same theory and findings by scientist.. in my memory the difference about what I watched was they had there hands on the layer they were saying proved the rapid pole shift... i will continue to look but here a link to similar info...

www.livescience.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That seems quite different, talking about a magnetic pole shift. I don't see how that would cause a mammoth to suddenly freeze.

Keep looking though.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Nope it isn't.

Sat navs are terrible.

That's what you took away from that conversation.

Ok...

Wow, yea that was the funny part of that conversation lol.. and yes watch the video and read the articles lol.. good old lying al got up there and said multiple times oh no the sky is falling, oh no mr. bill, i am melting lol.. i don't know how we can even talk about this with a straight face... i mean, how old were you... al gore stood up and spoke for the supposed army of scientist that backed his false data claim of global warming lol... dude, this is all out there for you to read and watch lol... al gore, really... the fact they have been saying this same old argument for over fifty years should tell you it is all a big joke lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join