It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles gives the world 18 months to save humanity from climate change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think the Elite are hoping for a catastrophic event to take place soon, so that the rest of us will have something else to be talking about, running from or just too catastrophic for us to even think about anything at all.

Prince Charles is the latest one to dodge questions on Prince Andrew and would rather tell us that we have 18 months left on this Earth due to climate change! I'm guessing they may want a war to break out somewhere or they want the lights to go out for good while so we can't communicate or see more exposure on the net!

Prince Charles has warned that the next 18 months are critical for humanity to survive the impact of climate change.

The prince said the future of our species – as well as the world’s wildlife – could be decided in a series of crucial United Nations meetings between world leaders.

They will culminate in a climate change conference expected to be held in London next year.

I don't really care what Prince Charles says but thought this would be a good thread about 'detracting' or 'deflecting' our thoughts away from the Elite's and their 'mis-givings' 'mis-behavings'. I don't care what the Queen has to say in her yearly speech which will be coming soon but I doubt very much she will be de-nouncing Prince Andrew or telling us that they regret taking monies from us all to live a life of luxury whilst the rest of us struggle.

Apologies forth-coming? I doubt it.
edit on 23-11-2019 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Prince Charles [Jimmy Saville's best mate] is desperate to make himself look good. What after cheating on his lovely wife, marrying a horse faced old biddy after he had bred with the pretty one. Yeah and Jimmy Saville, who was IMO a far more deviant paedophile than Epstein. I mean Saville shagged mentally handicapped children and dead ones too. That is who Prince "safe-the-world" chose to hang out with for decades.

I would also like to remember Jill Dando at this point who had 'dirt' on a lot of people and wanted to make a documentary, which was turned down by the BBC [sounds familiar?] only to find herself shot in the head and dead two days later. The guy they originally blamed [scapegoat stalker] was later found innocent.

History is repeating itself. The Royal princes need to make us forget by pointing out how guilty we all are for ruining the planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well at least we do not have to wait 12 years for another failed prediction about the world and climate

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Prince Charles should be busy trying to save his brother from the FBI.

edit on 23-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
18 months from today !

That means were all going to die on the Pentecost!!!

I pray this prediction isn’t true . 🙏
edit on 23-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
It's easy for the Chaz to blame humanity when he really should answer to all the bad karma England has though subjugation of other civilizations.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Ol Chuck is behind the curve.
OMG! We're all gonna die if we don't stop Trump!

I think we're down to about 12 months now.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
18 months from today !

That means were all going to die on the Pentecost!!!

I pray this prediction isn’t true . 🙏

Something had to take over for the Mayan Doomsday crapola.

Enter Weathergeddon.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
It's easy for the Chaz to blame humanity when he really should answer to all the bad karma England has though subjugation of other civilizations.

You are aware that progress in humans has always come from a more advanced civilisation education one that isn't. The Romans did it for us Barbarians and the Brits did it for a lot of countries. India seems to be clever enough to have embraced what the Brits gave them and they made the best of it. Look at their trains, sport, science etc.
Not every single one of the colonialists were evil sadists. It's inane.

Without more advanced civilisations bringing others up to scratch, we'd be living in caves and eat raw mammouth.

I think Britain has really good Karma. I'd rather be colonised by Brits than by some other cultures that bring crime and dissonance. Which is happening right now to white Europeans.
Or is it only bad if the colonialists bring andvancement???? Please clear that up for me, I like logic and there is none in your statement, just peer babble repeated.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wouldn't mind if it was 18 months to the demise of the royal family though.
No coincidence that Epstein and Andrew were close buddies and Charles and Saville were close buddies and Mountbatten is also known to have been of pedo ilk. Nope, no coincidence there at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Enter Weathergeddon.

WEATHERGEDDON!!!! LOL that is pure dead brilliant, gonna have to pinch that off ya to use in conversation.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
I think the Elite are hoping for a catastrophic event to take place soon, so that the rest of us will have something else to be talking about, running from or just too catastrophic for us to even think about anything at all.

Prince Charles is the latest one to dodge questions on Prince Andrew and would rather tell us that we have 18 months left on this Earth due to climate change! I'm guessing they may want a war to break out somewhere or they want the lights to go out for good while so we can't communicate or see more exposure on the net!

Prince Charles has warned that the next 18 months are critical for humanity to survive the impact of climate change.

The prince said the future of our species – as well as the world’s wildlife – could be decided in a series of crucial United Nations meetings between world leaders.

They will culminate in a climate change conference expected to be held in London next year.

I don't really care what Prince Charles says but thought this would be a good thread about 'detracting' or 'deflecting' our thoughts away from the Elite's and their 'mis-givings' 'mis-behavings'. I don't care what the Queen has to say in her yearly speech which will be coming soon but I doubt very much she will be de-nouncing Prince Andrew or telling us that they regret taking monies from us all to live a life of luxury whilst the rest of us struggle.

Apologies forth-coming? I doubt it.

And the far right hopes for a civil war where they will finally be able to live out their hatred for all people who are not like them. I haven't thought about climate change today, but I've laughed my ass off about this: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Kinda begs the question what he knows that we don’t. And the fact that the United Nations is “deciding” what steps to take, will probably mean that we will be told what to do, and how, even more than is currently the case. More restrictions for us, same freedom for them..

By the way, it was prince philip who said he’d like to return as a deadly virus, after his death. That is how they think of us regular people
edit on 23-11-2019 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2019 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Bring them up to par through slavery and opium?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Quick, Charley! Throw a smoke grenade so the rest of us have time to re-invent our image!

Same ol', same ol'.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Read some books. Get to grips with the scientific facts. Do sports against your aggression. Eat healthier, it's good for the mind. If you need a wall, build one in your bedroom. If you really love Trump, write him a letter, maybe he'll visit you. You don't have to believe in man-made climate change, nobody forces you, and if you don't care about other people's opinions, build a bunker and leave society. I also think that some things are hysterical and Greta sometimes scares me. But I accept her attitude and I find impressive what she has achieved. She wants to draw attention to this topic and she succeeded! There is nothing you can do about it. Personally, I am worried about the awakening of right-wing extremists worldwide, which is the greatest threat for me at the moment. My opinion. But it is a fact that we have a negative influence on our planet and we have to fight against it. Hate is not a solution.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Us 'right wing extremists' aren't trying to control the entire world and everything on it. Like the air,water,and every resource on it.

Maybe those FASCIST NEOCONs called the church of climatology can stop running around like a bunch of chicken littles screaming we're all gonna die if we don't do something.

Which they never say, other than robbing everyone blind and create fake scams like carbon credits, and pushing corporate fascism to ensure corporations get paid more for their Chinese made products like Solar panels.

Get to grips this isn't even about Science,saving a GD thing.

It's about CONTROL.

The only fact that's remotely relevant.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Opium was the Chinese ad Britain was the first Nation in the world history, to end slavery. How about a pat on the back for that?
Were there assholes amongst the colonialists? I am absolutely sure, were they all assholes? Absolutely not. Your knowledge and esteem of humanity is quite low if you generalise so quickly without seeing all the good that comes out of what might seem bad at the time.

Do you think the Romans were all angels? Nope they loved slaves and some even beat their slaves

Was the outcome better everything in the long run? Yup [Don't need to list everything the Romans have ever done for us]

Also I am sure you love people from cultures that drag an existing one down, because they must be victims of some sort. How is this better? You still haven't answered that question.
Humans come in all characters. Most are peace loving and just want whats best and then there is the rest. You cannot base any argument on individuals. You have to see the big picture.

I repeat that I'd rather be conquered by an intelligent, hardworking quintessentially [individuals ignored] decent people instead of a bunch of angry young men with no education or anything else to bring to the table.

I even moved to Britain and consider myself quite British, despite being German. I chose to be ruled by these evil, nazi. Brits. You wouldn't see me move to Rwanda though. Going by history, I feel much safer here.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Considering the EPA was created near 50 years ago.

I'd sure like to know what some Americans are whining about.

The STATE has been in control for some time now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join