It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Peddles Fake News About Devin Nunes and He’s Now Seeking Legal Action

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why do you think I take this all so personally? Must be because you do.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I don't see how Nunes has a case. The story was based on what Parnas said. Nunes was given opportunities to rebut those claims but he preferred to act like a child. So in the end CNN had to run the article without comments from Nunes.

I basically agree.

I dislike cnn and am a nunes fan

But I dont want to se a world where everyone is afraid to publish a story because it may be wrong.

First off, the story could be true, I guess we will have to see what proof is out there.

Secondly, if cnn actually had this told to them, why should they be sued. Now if they were shown its false and continued to push it (like the sandman case) that seems to be different

I guess id need to see more deatils of exactly is happeneing before i make a judgement on this case; but even as spomeone who thinks nn is nothing more than a propaganda outlet, I hesitate to cheer for them being sued without all the acts.

Remember if this works for cnn, next it will be any small conservatove outlets getting sued for wrong stories

CNN is the attack dog of the DNC and Progressives. I’m sure they were more than happy to spread this story as fake news. If they can cover their collective azzes by saying it was a story fed to then it would be sad they get away with deliberately spreading a story like that to hurt Republicans and destroy the one President not owned by the Deep
state, and by extension anyone who supports or defends him
and/or helps expose Deep State operatives.
edit on 24-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or Fox covering how Russia is winning due to trump.

Well
One thing Trump is right about... his detractors are (still) obsessed with the Russia Russia Russia narrative.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

... And all that demonstrates is cult behavior while you propagate the chosen corporate media utterly.

Here's my take again - corporate media and its downstream partners in "independent journalism" are after ad dollars. None of them care about the truth.

I've got to say though, considering that you've included the long discredited Project Veritas in your screed, I'm wasting my time here.

Thanks for the conversation.

This is why I think Liberals are idiots. You dismiss evidence right in front of your face. These are Liberals saying these things in these videos, as well as CNN's own workers. THAT is NOT chosen corporate media. CNN is the last form of media I would choose for anything other than to prove they are liars.

Again..the evidence that I provided was right in front of your face and you choose to simply dismiss it because it doesn't fit your narrative (which is their narrative actually, you're just programmed to repeat it over and over like you're doing here)

It's the Liberal Corporate Media themselves lying in these videos, staging events and getting caught doing it. CNN's workers, that work in the building of CNN and spread the CNN messages are the ones in the videos saying that it's all bullsh#t. You cannot deny that type of evidence...yet here you are denying it as all Liberals do. That is why Liberals are idiots.
You just roll your eyes and dismiss everything, even if there is blatant evidence right in front of your eyes, even if the Liberals themselves are the actors of that evidence.

Fair enough, I can tell that you don't like Project Veritas...but they haven't been discredited. Another Liberal Lie from YOU. You can't discredit actual video of Liberals doing what they do, you Rocket Surgeon.

You can say what you want, like I said it's all nothing but words and "your" opinions.....but you have offered NO evidence of your claims or accusations and no evidence to discredit mine, whereas I have offered quite a few (last post) and could offer enough to fill the rest of this forum post up if I chose to do so. It's not too hard, the Liberals lie and deceive so much, that there is literally enough evidence online (F'k fake news, I'm talking actual footage) that I could go on all night. It's not my fault that you won't watch the videos or believe in the evidence that is pretty much offered by the Liberals themselves, but your words are nothing but that....just words.
edit on 24-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

What you presented is NOT evidence. It is manufactured crap. That’s why “liberals” discount it, becuase apparently you guys have moved beyond “if its on TV it has to be real” to “if it’s on YouTube it has be real, as long as it’s pro-Trump.”

Project Veritas has been caught REPEATEDLY lying, snipping footage together that is out of sequence ... and just out and out making crap up. AND THAT is what you claim proves your point?

EVERYTHING you don’t agree with is a lie. For example, you don’t know me even slightly. Yet, because I disagree with what you’ve posted, and point out the flaws, I’m therefore a liberal.

Which is ... not that bright.

You present cut together garbage and say “Look I posted evidence.”

Nope, you posted crap.

I forgot you’re one of the totally lost causes here, blinding zealotry ... so I’ll leave you with this and you go back on my do not read list:

Yes, CNN is at times fake news. Yes, Fox News Channel is at times Fake News. The entire (and I do mean entire) media conglomerate exists for two things, a) to make advertising dollars and b) to support the false dichotomy of the corporate-owned politicians.

You can’t see that, and I’m sorry, but I’m not wasting a second more time on this. Thanks for the conversation.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You didn't even watch them. Most of the footage was live footage, on air. Again...evidence. The only thing manufactured about them, is CNN's "alleged" news.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It isn't fake news just because Nunes says it is fake news. I would wager my house that the report of the Nunes meeting is 100% true.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
would wager my house that the report of the Nunes meeting is 100% true.

I'd be careful if I were you in betting your house!

Looks like this story is going to be
another "fake news" debacle.

Now the story is updating to
the laughable idea that Nunes
"wanted to travel" to Ukraine.

edit on 24-11-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yeah. I wouldn't put much stock in what Parnas has to say.
But evidence would be a different matter.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But evidence would be a different matter.

This is criminal in nature, so there will be subpoena's.

Evidence submitted to a court of law is something to
be considered. However, any hubris that some media
outlet comes up with is not evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Gothmog

Not officially but I do have his twitter page bookmarked to check on his crazed rants , sometimes it's pure Gold.

As opposed to the "pure platinum", comments that many liberals make here on ATS..lol

Now those are entertaining..!!
edit on 25-11-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
youtu.be... Sounds like he is some kinda serious ! I totally agree !

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
lol i'm going to wait till after thanksgiving to sue.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

its after thanksgiving lol

www.axios.com...

looks like his phone records got leaked busted.

edit on 3-12-2019 by nataliep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join