It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie About The Lack of Diversity In Media.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Ok.

Where is the White people channel ?

There isn't one because yall wouldn't stand for it.

And yet other clearly RACIST channels get to exist.

WHY?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Ok.

WHY?

Hello CMT

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello RACISTs.

2a: the separation or isolation of a race, class, or ethnic group by enforced or voluntary residence in a restricted area, by barriers to social intercourse, by separate educational facilities, or by other discriminatory means

www.merriam-webster.com...

an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market

www.merriam-webster.com...

'Black and brown' people are commoditized.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It doesn't matter, these people will not be happy until there is not a single white, straight male in or around Hollywood. And even then they'll be pisses they're not enough trans.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ok.

WHY?

I would welcome a Whites only channel. Write me what you think would be an acceptable focus, business plan and cynosure and lets get started. I know a lot of white people!!

There are plenty of products that appeal to white people so advertising/funding shouldn't be a problem.

You can be CEO and creative director. Alex Jones built an empire...so can you!!!
edit on 23-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Most channels have historically been "white people channels" though. I'm not saying that like it's an evil whitey thing. It's a plain fact that the majority culture's interests are catered to.

As Edumakated posted, BET, et al came to exist because certain segments of viewership were not represented by the programming on those channels.

But that doesn't make BET racist. I think it's cool that BET can exist.
edit on 11/23/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Most channels have historically been "white people channels" though

Not really.

Historically most channels have been english,french,german,italian,and every other RACE around the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Most channels have historically been "white people channels" though

Not really.

Historically most channels have been english,french,german,italian,and every other RACE around the world.

Those you mentioned are all white people...except the Italians tend to be a bit "swarthy" granted the germans and English are slightly gray but I thinks that's close enough.

We as good capitalist shouldn't discriminate against the international market. Apparently there are white people everywhere. Are you getting excited now? I am!!! We will be rich beyond our wildest dreams!!!

As a tag along for our channel we can design a line of white people clothes and accessories to sell to our subscribers. and vitamins and supplements.

Go big or stay home, I say....
edit on 23-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ok.

WHY?

ABC, CBS, NBC, MTV, HBO, etc. The major channels are white by default.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox
I would be shouting for a token whitey on BET like others have always been bleating about their token race being put on whitey channels.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Ok, seriously.... this is a joke... are you guys serious lol... hey people, we still have teams called "redskins" and "chiefs" etc etc etc.. if they were called "Blackies" or worse, the cities would be burnt to the ground lol, seriously... what a hypocritical completely racist topic....

You want to talk about hollywood, let's do that... not about the lack of diversity, oh there is more than enough of that, I guess you really don't own a tv or watch dtv or cable because it is nothing but diversity lol...

Now let's talk about what is really going on... the immoral hollywood agenda... count how many show's are on tv that don't have an lgbt immoral agenda, go ahead, oh yea, singing competition, uh, nope lol.... even polygamy on a cop show, that has a black star by the way lol...

No diversity, are you nuts... your obviously not watching the same television lol...

One last point on hollywood, you know they have an immoral agenda when they stop filming in states that pass new abortion laws... what does that have to do with making films lol, zero... they even cancelled one show completely lol.. you see, they are like California itself, you must comply with what we think is best for you... heck, you can't even let your kids watch cartoon's anymore lol... oh what a subject.... diversity in television and hollywood, what a joke....

Bring the subject back around to native american's and let us talk diversity... you don't realize they have the worst of every single bad outcome out there, unemployment, poverty, drug and alcohol abuse, teen pregnancy, infant mortality, malnutrition, racism and oppression, and on and on... let us talk diversity... oh no, you still to wrapped up in feeling sorry for yourself lol... seriously.... let's talk about diversity, how you can say anything you want about another minority but a person who is not a minority can't say anything without being censored or punished, not to mention be a christian and say anything it is censored lol... come on, diversity, really....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join