It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can we start getting involved with alien civil wars/wars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Just waiting for the mother ship to come get me and take me hone.

Imagine saying that to Freud on his couch.

In the meantime, I've forgotten what the thread is about. Alien civil wars and nicking oil, or something...?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Assuming it is when ever we can actually touch or blow up the subject, and spread peace, love, freedom or Jesus all over their faces.

edit on 23-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why the heck are you in a rush to get to other planets to abuse, oops sorry, explore, when we haven't even touched the two thirds of our planet that's underwater. The "aliens" might be there.
IF, notice that's a big if there are aliens on other planets the chances of them talking your language (notice I didn't say English) are nil. Now before you go roaming the galaxy to find other species don't you think it would be a good idea to learn how to communicate with other species. Chimpanzees, dolphins, they all have methods of communication. Learn to speak to them first.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If I ever got abducted I'd make a point of getting involved.

I'd be the intergalactic "Ueber-bitch".

For example, listen you Venuvians, do you know what the Martians call you behind your backs?

#-stir a little.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Yea, like what alien's.. oh you mean the evil fallen angel's... why did you not say so lol... well, problem is they are not allowed to actually kill you themselves... but hey, good luck with that.... lol...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
If I ever got abducted I'd make a point of getting involved.

I'd be the intergalactic "Ueber-bitch".

For example, listen you Venuvians, do you know what the Martians call you behind your backs?

#-stir a little.

LOL...let me tell you this....if you were abducted the ABSOLUTELY LAST THING IN THE UNIVERSE YOU WOULD WISH FOR ….is that any S@!# at all be stirred anywhere near YOU...….lol...you know those darn Probes and all one wouldn't want to tempt fate...right?.....LMAO.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: makemap

Also they might have oil in their planet.

Which ones?

The violent oil aliens, of course.

Slopping and splashing against each other in an interminable civil war that has lasted for billions of generations (three weeks in Earth terms). Until one oil alien can victoriously raise their splotch above all others and slurp contentedly back into their planet, bourne along by the myriad cheering oil aliens.

... Until they meet the hot core and are exploded into flames and acrid sooty clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join