It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0bamas, Netflix, and Your Tax Dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ya know ... it's possible, once the dust settles from all this dirty-money Ukraine thingy ...

That we're gonna find out the 0bamas getting into bed with Netflix ... and Netflix' subsequent (very recent) 'cash burn' was a cover for the embezzlement of billions and billions of US tax dollars.

Ukraine ... and the Trump Impeachment ... may well be the straw the breaks the camel's back.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
Ya know ... it's possible, once the dust settles from all this dirty-money Ukraine thingy ...

That we're gonna find out the 0bamas getting into bed with Netflix ... and Netflix' subsequent (very recent) 'cash burn' was a cover for the embezzlement of billions and billions of US tax dollars.

Ukraine ... and the Trump Impeachment ... may well be the straw the breaks the camel's back.

Unlikely, american's are obviously clamoring for a entertainment medium spearheaded by the almighty obama rama ding dong.

It's one of the very reasons they got rid of the star rating, to bury unpopular media/people in their money laundering scheme.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Is this another Alex Jones conspiracy theory? ala "gay frogs style"

"Obama in bed with Netflix" gota link?

This is Netflix new production hub, I sometimes work there. I didn't see Obama or the bed. Netflix is having a big hiring push for techs. Sorry, donks need not apply.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Union proud....
edit on 22-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Probably more suitable for Skunkworks. Methinks.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

He is the antichrist, afterall. I wouldn't put it past him. Even though he's retired and just speaks at boring length at events, you can never put anything past the most evil man on the planet.

How he had such a lame duck presidency while being such a powerful and evil man, we'll never know.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Copy that...

The hatred for Obama has generated the ODS....Obama derangement syndrome.

and for the win....who is HDS....
edit on 22-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Phage

Copy that...

The hatred for Obama has generated the ODS....Obama derangement syndrome.

and for the win....who is HDS....

Probably will be voted worst President of the Modern Age.
Oh , wait , Barry already won that honor . Took the title right away from Jimmy.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

it's raycist. Stop being mean to the brown guy.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Is this another Alex Jones conspiracy theory? ala "gay frogs style"

"Obama in bed with Netflix" gota link?

This is Netflix new production hub, I sometimes work there. I didn't see Obama or the bed. Netflix is having a big hiring push for techs. Sorry, donks need not apply.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Union proud....

link
Only an idiot wouldn't see what the Obama's are doing here... You're not an idiot are you?

Now we get all this progressive anti-white BS on Netflix courtesy of the Obama's injecting their narrative.

I'm curious what you do for Netflix? Because from your post history I guess it's something to do with cleaning and toilets...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Netflix content has gone down hill since the Obama deal.

More political crap showing up.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

He is the antichrist, afterall. I wouldn't put it past him. Even though he's retired and just speaks at boring length at events, you can never put anything past the most evil man on the planet.

How he had such a lame duck presidency while being such a powerful and evil man, we'll never know.

He had demonic influence to be able to continue doing great evil. Murdering women and children with drones over seas, and stuff like that, which he bragged about.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I'm curious what you do for Netflix? Because from your post history I guess it's something to do with cleaning and toilets...

Send me your imdb page and I'll send you mine.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That's literally just the imdb home page.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

That's literally just the imdb home page.

You are a clever boy aren't you!! I was hoping for a response via PM. that's the little envelope at the top of the page.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So don't watch Netflix. Fortunately you can't burn your account in a meltdown video like yall did with your Keurigs, Nikes, and Yeti coolers lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

OH gotcha.. You were hoping for him or her to read your mind on the whole PM thing, but in the meantime you thought you would put a link to the imdb homepage just so they would know what you were referencing.... That totally makes sense...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What is more alarming is how many people here are still defending obummer. it boggles my mind lol.. i guess it is because i am a veteran and independent lol.. i mean, come on... these were the most corrupt treasonous people over the whole spectrum in our history... not just obummer, but biden, hitlery, fbi, cia, nsa, on and on and on lol.. they fleeced america over 5 T dollars, with a T... that is just some of the money lol...

I just don't get it... are you deaf, blind, or just dumb lol... seriously... here is a good example of just one item from these ppl, hitlery and her emails and classified data and role in ambassador death etc etc etc... as a veteran and one who worked DOD contractors and held security clearance I can tell you without a single doubt she mishandled classified data. I once saw a friend carry the extreme lowest level classified document, in a locked briefcase and left in locked car for less than 3 minutes while he went in and got coffee.. he was arrested, lost his security clearance, lost his job, paid a large fine and almost went to jail... this is the minimum that happens to you when you mishandle classified data lol... she did much much much much much much worse, treason, and got completely away with it lol.. every single person with a clearance said, BS... you see, these people fleeced America for more money than we will ever know for sure... we now see that Biden and Obummer used bank bailout money and sent it to Burisma and that hunty boy got 13 million of it lol... come on people, get real... what Obummer and Biden did to get hunter out of trouble and give him all that money was treason and illegal lol... that does not even scratch the surface lol... we could go on for years with this subject and we will never know the extent of it lol...

So why the frack are you ppl still defending these ppl.... i just don't get it....

top topics

join