It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Government are a bunch of Whiners

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jawapunk
The "IT" I was implying was not the defense shield dumbass, it was the missile that you said didn't matter if it got through. I was saying why spend trillions then, if one or more (missiles) can still get through, it,(the bomb) would still kill millions.

That...was not nice, especially coming from someone who was speaking out against personal attacks, going TO someone (me) who's also spoke out against stuff like this. Not to mention, I think you can EASILY understand how I could have gotten what I got from what you said.

posed by jawapunk
I am saying the missile defense shield is worthless, and your argument of atleast it could stop some of the warheads is stupid. It will still cause millions of deaths either way so why spend trillions on it if it can't stop all missiles?

I think you can see that the it implied here corolates with the missile defense shield

am saying the missile defense shield is worthless, and your argument of atleast it could stop some of the warheads is stupid.

It will still cause millions of deaths either way so why spend trillions on it if it can't stop all missiles?

Can you see where the misunderstanding would come in?

posted by jawapunkAGAIN LEARN HOW TO READ

sentence structure my boy...sentence structure.

Anyway, mods, you don't have to warn him for that 'dumbass' comment. Apology accepted
. Just wanted to point that last part out.

It's obvious that I'm not gonna change your mind on the shield thing, so it'd be frivilous to keep debating about it. I do agree with you in part, though. If they can't at least get the system to work, they shouldn't implement it. But I believe we could get it to work, which is why I think it's a good idea.

<< 1  2   >>

join