It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Briefed On IG Report DRAFT State Impending Report Will Be A Big Disappointment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Tumbleweeds and crickets...

and more distant calls of the loon...

December is a few days away, even on tiny islands.

We are even closer than you are.

Our time-zone is a bit more advanced.

futurists.....
some may say time travelers....

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Tumbleweeds and crickets...

and more distant calls of the loon...

December is a few days away, even on tiny islands.

We are even closer than you are.

Our time-zone is a bit more advanced.

futurists.....
some may say time travelers....

Yes, but history repeats. Always.

It's like those TV shows where the writers only have the one plot device. Some try to be creative and disruptive but the execs will only budget something they have seen before.

Then the distinction between TV and reality blurs. Movie stars start becoming real leaders and the whole thing keeps degrading to the point where even game show hosts become Presidents, and no-one bats an eye.

And all these foreigners watch in amazement as the public all stridently demand the right to shoot each other and play cops and robbers as the death toll rises.

And social media has no filters and so some take the opportunity to publish the most outrageous slander, and the cartoon educated public denies it even happens, instead it is the MSM that is lying to them (they know because they liked/forwarded/committed to it on TwitFace).

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr is in a position to take in information from both the Inspector General's report on FISA Abuse, and Prosecutor John Durham's investigation of why the Intelligence Community spied on the Trump campaign.

Here is a summary of what he seems to be concluding:

“I believe there is a basis for my concern, but I’m not going to discuss the basis for my concern,” he said, adding that he did not understand why, if intelligence officials thought Russian figures posed a danger to a U.S. election, they did not warn the campaign about specific risks.

“If I were attorney general and that situation came up, I would say, ‘Yes, brief the target of the foreign espionage activity,’ ” Barr said.

“It’s a serious red line that’s been crossed. . . . These counterintelligence activities that were directed at the Trump campaign were not done in the normal course and not through the normal procedures as a far as I can tell,” Barr said.

“Republics have fallen because of Praetorian Guard mentality where government officials get very arrogant, they identify the national interest with their own political preferences and they feel that anyone who has a different opinion, you know, is somehow an enemy of the state,” he said.
Source = WaPo 11.5.2019 (May not be clickable): www.washingtonpost.com... a-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — A draft copy of a report compiled by the Department of Justice inspector general concludes that the FBI didn’t spy on President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, a person familiar with the document confirmed to NBC News.

The information from the inspector general, Michael Horowitz, is expected to be included in the final report that’s due on Dec. 9, according to The New York Times. The Times first reported Wednesday that the report is expected to say that the DOJ watchdog found no evidence that the FBI tried to place informants or undercover agents inside Trump’s campaign.

Trump and his allies have long claimed that his 2016 campaign was spied on. Attorney General William Barr told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee in April that he thought “spying did occur” by the federal government on Trump’s campaign.

“It’s a serious red line that’s been crossed. . . . These counterintelligence activities that were directed at the Trump campaign were not done in the normal course and not through the normal procedures as a far as I can tell,” Barr said.

Based on the above I don't think so. Looks like Barr is just another yes man in a long line of brown nosed yes men.
Spouting the company line.

edit on 1222019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust
www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — A draft copy of a report compiled by the Department of Justice inspector general concludes that the FBI didn’t spy on President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, a person familiar with the document confirmed to NBC News.

The information from the inspector general, Michael Horowitz, is expected to be included in the final report that’s due on Dec. 9, according to The New York Times. The Times first reported Wednesday that the report is expected to say that the DOJ watchdog found no evidence that the FBI tried to place informants or undercover agents inside Trump’s campaign.

Trump and his allies have long claimed that his 2016 campaign was spied on. Attorney General William Barr told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee in April that he thought “spying did occur” by the federal government on Trump’s campaign.

Based on the above I don't think so. Looks like Barr is just another yes man in a long line of brown nosed yes men.
Spouting the company line.

Ya gotta love it when they say things like “is expected to say”. You do know that you don’t have to have informants and undercover agents physically present in order to spy on someone don’t you?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join