It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Briefed On IG Report DRAFT State Impending Report Will Be A Big Disappointment

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It seems that way to me.

Still looking for something that says he found no political bias in anyone. That would be difficult to do, I think.

I think a lot, if not most, have a political bias. I think the president has a political bias. Would you agree? Isn't political bias what political parties are about?

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I really don't. I do believe President Trump is truly a deal maker, or at least that's how he see's himself.
He, in my opinion, is willing to compromise however Pelosi and Schumer won't let that happen because Trump would get too much credit. I think they know this and that's why they stormed out of the meeting together earlier this year.
a reply to: Phage

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Trump has no political bias. In your opinion. Got it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well there is no answer key.
We can give our opinion and make the case...or just give our opinion.

Trump was never a politician, had all of the Democrats and Republicans in his back pocket like any big time businessman would. He donated to all of their campaigns. Remember when he clowned Lindsey Graham during the Republican primary? When he needed a favor he just had to pick up the phone and he got what he wanted.When they needed money they called Trump. He was known as a Democrat back some years but ultimately he is the closest to a pragmatic President as you'll ever see. It was disgusting how Obama was coined a pragmatist, so laughable but I digress.
Trump ran on populism more than anything and yes conservatism.
Don't forget that most of the establishment Republicans don't like him either.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think he's politically biased, just like most people are.
If his biases are fluid, it doesn't change things.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
not trying to be difficult just looking to understand the word bias.
Wouldn't fluidity, in this context, be the opposite of bias?

Either way I get it, you feel that President Trump is making his policy and establishing his principles strictly on political calculations.

originally posted by: Phage

I think he's politically biased, just like most people are.
If his biases are fluid, it doesn't change things.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Not at all.

Either way I get it, you feel that President Trump is making his policy and establishing his principles strictly on political calculations.
I didn't say that. But in fact my point is that people can take actions which are not affected by their biases. My point is that most people in government, if not all, have political biases but that doesn't mean everything they do is based on those biases.

My point is that, as far as I can tell, Horowitz did not (as claimed) "find no political bias", but that he did find no evidence that political bias affected the actions of those involved in his investigation.

Perhaps we will learn otherwise next month.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying. I always saw political bias as a devotion to one political ideology regardless of which way the wind is blowing. Trump has bucked the Replublican train form day 1 and has not stopped. Examples;

www.washingtonpost.com... 9/b5f0c8b0-eaaa-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html

Trump’s Syria decision tests the bounds of Republican support as he demands solidarity on impeachment

www.latimes.com...

The poll’s findings illustrate the dominance Trump has achieved in the party that he conquered as an outsider in 2016. More than four in 10 Republicans said they would like Trump to have more influence in the GOP than he has now. Another third want him to have the same degree of influence. About two in 10 would like him to have less.
The only bias is Trump bias, it has been written and spoken at how he is changing the party.
To me that is inconsistent with a political bias, would you agree?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh, are you saying that Trump is not actually a Republican as previously defined? I agree with you on that. But that has nothing to do with political bias.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

Did we?
Which document?
Who issued it?

Link

I think this is where I read it. I have been looking for an hour and can't find the downloadable document now. But this is it.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
IG Reports are significantly less thorough than actual DOJ criminal investigations.

The IG Report may be passive in its findings or recommendations. The fact Barr/Durham converted their investigation from Administrative to Criminal and flying all over the world along the way, it’s hard to think a passive IG Report ends the story.

We will have to wait until all actions have run their course to evaluate the true effectiveness of the efforts.

Mueller Report was the headshot to Russia collusion. Mueller testimony to Congress was the actual death of it.

Call transcripts were the headshot to Ukraine bribery/QpQ. Hearsayers testimony to Congress was the actual death of it.

What’s next? Not sure. Ukraine hoax started the very day after the Mueller testimony.

Definitely interesting 3 years. Nov 2020 should be a doozy.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Horowitz concluded in his June 2018 report that the FBI political bias did not affect their decisions or actions.

Knowing human nature, it is not likely that he will admit he was wrong at this point.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Not at all.

I didn't say that. But in fact my point is that people can take actions which are not affected by their biases. My point is that most people in government, if not all, have political biases but that doesn't mean everything they do is based on those biases.

My point is that, as far as I can tell, Horowitz did not (as claimed) "find no political bias", but that he did find no evidence that political bias affected the actions of those involved in his investigation.

Perhaps we will learn otherwise next month.

That’s how I understood his last report results.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Tumbleweeds and crickets...

and more distant calls of the loon...

edit on 24/11/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

December is a few days away, even on tiny islands.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Of course you are correct. It was the latter.
The conversations between Strzok and Page would certainly show they did not like trump and had bias against him.
What was determined was that that bias did not affect the work of the agents,

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: chr0naut

December is a few days away, even on tiny islands.

We are even closer than you are.

Our time-zone is a bit more advanced.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you also on a higher frequency?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Are you also on a higher frequency?

Wot, 5G? Ancient stuff.

We are already using optical band.

(We light these big fires in high-up places and signal that way. Haven't you seen the Lord of the Rings films?)

edit on 24/11/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Wait, I thought this was going to be the final straw and we would see everyone involved go to jail under treason charges..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join