It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Briefed On IG Report DRAFT State Impending Report Will Be A Big Disappointment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

When Mueller threatened his family, namely his son, he pled guilty to protect his son from bogus charges by Mueller.

Oh.

Sorry, I don't find that source credible. But maybe that's just me.
Do you have another?
edit on 11/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

I doubt it will show what you think it will. Because his version of events is completely made up always has been.
He's either schizophrenic or he has a great imagination. But everything he believes is based on conspiracy theories and lies.

You shouldn't talk about Schiff that way, you may hurt his feelings.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Is there a particular one? I posted three to show different sources for the same thing. All three are fine sources. The facts in the articles are indisputable. If you don't like the message you certainly won't like the messenger.
Or is it just that it doesn't fit your narrative so therefore all are bogus sources?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The facts in the articles are indisputable.

Only the first attempts to support your claim that a threat was made against Flynn's son. With no evidence.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

LOL Don't you think the impeachment deliberations should be the #1 story?

I think most Americans would think so.

They would, if they thought for a second that it was due to serious crimes. Fortunately, and the numbers are showing this to be true, that even independents are turning their nose up at the Dems and their fraudulent impeachment circus.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I'm not a Democrat.

I don't think impeachment is a good idea.

I don't think the claims are fraudulent. I think Trump attempted to abuse his power for his own benefit. Bigly.

I think that I'm not in the minority.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Those numbers that are going up are the number of americans who want him impeached and removed from office. Not job approval.

You should stop getting your numbers from CNN because that is just flat out not true. It's funny to me that they took the Gallup poll of 40%appr/56%disappr figure vs Rasmussen's 46%appr/52%disappr figure, when mediabiascheck rates both organizations almost dead-equal with both having zero fact failures. If I recall correctly, Rasmussen showed a 1% approval increase since the hearings started.

Believe what you want, but as hard as you wish this to be bad for Trump it's going to end with the same result as it did Clinton. It's already heading that was with Republicans and Independents.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

On average, he's down a bit. And still in the hole.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm not a Democrat.

I don't think impeachment is a good idea.

I don't think the claims are fraudulent. I think Trump attempted to abuse his power for his own benefit. Bigly.

I think that I'm not in the minority.

That's fine, I disagree and I think you are in the minority. We'll find out soon. Whatever happens, it's not going to change anything for you and I, the world will keep spinning and life will move forward.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yup.
It will also get warmer. And warmer.
Because harm can be done. And is being done. To this country and the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Look, it's going to vary day to day and from pollster to pollster. I certainly don't count on the polls to help me decide anything, you shouldn't either. I simply compared one to the other in response to the silly one. I also think you know that it's almost impossible to get a positive rating when you're a politician. There are some, but overall (without looking it up right now) my guess is it's rare.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yup.
It will also get warmer. And warmer.
Because harm can be done. And is being done. To this country and the world.

Because of Trump? Please. That's been happening for decades here and centuries world-wide. It's not new and it's going to continue like it has unless those individuals are cleaned out. And that may never happen.

You are aware, are you not, that the globe has been warming and cooling for eons? It's cyclical. Even if man could affect it it's certainly not going to put the planet in peril in just a hundred or so years. Thinking it would or could is not using the intelligence I know you have. The planet can wipe us out in a catastrophic event and start over and be just fine. It's happened before, it will happen again at some point. To say that humans can destroy the planet is just silly.

edit on 23-11-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Because of Trump? Please.

He's certainly not entertaining the notion of trying to do anything about it. But warming is not the only harm I was referring to.

To say that humans can destroy the planet is just silly.
Indeed. But that doesn't mean we can't do major harm and increase the misery factor. Bigly. But change is hard. And what's in it for me?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I doubt much will come from the report in public, behind the scenes I'd expect some graceful exits and some low level people going away for awhile, but I don't think Trump or anyone in his cabinet wants anarchy. We are seeing a major sea change but it's at the edges like an island washing away over time.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think you may be on to something there. We need to keep our eye on this,
Excellent cognition my friend, not so obvious,subtle bow outs. Not like Jeffry Lane Flake, or MCain( however you spell it).
Gave you a star for that one,

originally posted by: circuitsports
I doubt much will come from the report in public, behind the scenes I'd expect some graceful exits and some low level people going away for awhile, but I don't think Trump or anyone in his cabinet wants anarchy. We are seeing a major sea change but it's at the edges like an island washing away over time.

edit on 24-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: Star

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So you believe polls by a Chinese owned company?

Forbes media, who is owned by the Chinese (Integrated Whale Media), owns RCP.
edit on 24-11-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

truepundit.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Truepundit, a much more credible source.

Do you suppose the IG might have looked into these allegations? Pretty serious stuff.
edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

When did you become full blown troll?

You're a parody of what you used to be on this site.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Anyone have info on this "briefing"?
Just curious....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join