It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Briefed On IG Report DRAFT State Impending Report Will Be A Big Disappointment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So who are these mysterious people who got a sneak preview of the report and leaked it to the press?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Do you think Trump is the underdog?

I don't.

But he's not above playing the victim card. Is he?

Don't have to play the victim when "the coup" started on inauguration day.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
So who are these mysterious people who got a sneak preview of the report and leaked it to the press?

Vindman and whistleleaker.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I could have told you this.
oh wait... I did tell you this.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
You will see no procedural cirmes either because they didnt do anything wrong.

This whole thing is based on "They wiretapped trump tower"
The b s lie that started it all.

Hey what has Devin Nunes been up to?
Bad things I hear.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump pumps up everything. If he can exaggerate and make people's mouths fall open he is happy. He lives for chaos.
So if he says its the biggest, or the most, or the best, or the anything just know he is lying as usual.
How do you keep worshiping someone who lies to you constantly?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I doubt it will show what you think it will. Because his version of events is completely made up always has been.
He's either schizophrenic or he has a great imagination. But everything he believes is based on conspiracy theories and lies.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I thought Michael lied. According to this crowd he lied about everything to get himself out of trouble.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Horowitz simply needs to release the report, since it's a nothingburger. It was finished over a month ago.

Can you imagine the level of "it's being reported that" rumors that will exist By the scheduled release date of December 9th?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the Story getting pushed by Alt Media is all about a cascade of Recent attempts to eliminate Trump...

I think that's the rational behind the No Criminal Indictments by the "Trump Defenders/Rule-of-Law' justice teams...

IOW, the Reports were deliberately watered-down, scrubbed of willful Treasonous acts, etc. etc.
so as to 'Please' the Deep-State/Globalists/Elites/Cartels who hold the reins/most-of-the-Military no longer under Constitutional Allegiance Oath

or the Trump Family would be dealt the same hand as the Russian Royal Family ->

Who was the last Russian royal family?

Royal Russian family - members of the Romanovs, the last royal family of Russia including: Marie, Queen Alexandra, Czar Nicholas II, Anastasia, Alexei , and ... Olga and Tatiana,

courtesy of Pravda

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I sure hope they're downplaying it on purpose only to turn out as a political bomb and explodes all over the media.

It's amazing though.

If an R had done anything like the Obama,CLinton,FBI,DOJ has done.

They'd would have been toast.

If people can't see one of the biggest double standards exist in American politics.

There's no hope for this country, and our march to outright FASCISM continues by the so called anti's.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's the "for political reasons" intent, and/or criminal referrals, that will matter.

So far, (as far as I know) it's only the 2 most Anti-Trump media outlets claiming to be in contact with "sources". All other reports seem to be the usual spin-offs of NYTimes and WaPost.

Since A.G. Barr has now officially trashed Democrats for attacking President Trump, I could see his office leaking fake news to the NYT/WaPo yesterday.
edit on 11/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Since A.G. Barr has now officially trashed Democrats for attacking President Trump, I could see his office leaking fake news to the NYT/WaPo yesterday.

I don't see Barr knowingly doing that and I would hope members of his office didn't either. Why tarnish your integrity and discredit your investigation by pulling a stunt that a Democrat operative would pull?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Don't have to play the victim when "the coup" started on inauguration day.

The coup started on election day

The resistance started shortly thereafter

Just don't you worry Wardaddy. Your own team is going to coup Donny right out of his kingship

They'll replace Pence (a brand new liability they've been talking about replacing all year) with Haley - who will be running for president in 2020 right after the Senate votes to dump the ass of their shiny orange albatross

(I thought I'd do me some conspiracy theorizing)

edit on 11/23/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He’s a lawyer of course he lied .

Geeeez

He wanted to sing so badly he made crap up .

Hopefully Lisa Page will compose things a little better .,

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

LOL Don't you think the impeachment deliberations should be the #1 story?

I think most Americans would think so.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

But I don’t think he would be saying anything if there wasn’t at least something either

Really? Based on...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Those numbers that are going up are the number of americans who want him impeached and removed from office. Not job approval.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

BEST underdog ever!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Flynn pled guilty to protect his family.
He had been bankrupted by the charges against him. Flynn had to sell his house to pay legal fees. When Mueller threatened his family, namely his son, he pled guilty to protect his son from bogus charges by Mueller.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -his-son-destroyed/

The corrupt behavior by Muller against Flynn is not his first rodeo either!!

patriotbeat.com...

Mueller was wounded in Viet Nam and he gets kudos from me just for surviving that hell hole. I did two tours there myself.
That however does not excuse corrupt and dishonest behavior during the ensuing years.
100 million dollar settlement, from the govt, for 4 men falsely imprisoned to protect an informant. 2 died in prison.
IMHO what he did during the Anthrax scare should have been enough to sideline him from law enforcement for life.

thefederalist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join