It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Briefed On IG Report DRAFT State Impending Report Will Be A Big Disappointment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Because all the news media are the oddsmakers, they make the line and they will never give Trump any credit.

None of them?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Keeping consistent with the oddsmaker theme here if a few here and there pick him to win make no mistake about it....they are picking the underdog.

originally posted by: Phage

Because all the news media are the oddsmakers, they make the line and they will never give Trump any credit.

None of them?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'll agree that most in the country don't like Trump.
But there's that electoral college thing. Which makes him not really the underdog as far as the election goes.

edit on 11/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No, the electoral college was suppose to be damn near impossible for Trump or any Republican to win. That was before the 2016 election. Go back and look at all of the experts and pundits, I mean it was over before it was over. No way can you make the case the electoral college was or is in Trumps/Republicans favor.

I'll agree that most in the country don't like Trump.
But there's that electoral college thing. Which makes him not really the underdog as far as the election goes.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yes. Everyone was shocked by 2016. But if Trump didn't win it would have proved the election was rigged. Right?

But we're talking about 2020. Aren't we?

Besides, polls are bull#. But not many people know that.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The election is in 15 days. And the electoral map just keeps looking grimmer and grimmer for Donald Trump.

www.washingtonpost.com...
2016 the electoral college was exactly why Trump could not win.

No, if Hillary won it would have just proved Trump was everything the media said he was. If Hillary won it would have proved she rigged the primary against Bernie Sanders and the General elections against Trump.
Remember when Hillary and the media had tried to get Trump to not cry foul if and when he lost?

Yes. Everyone was shocked by 2016. But if Trump didn't win it would have proved the election was rigged. Right?

But we're talking about 2020. Aren't we?

Besides, polls are bull#. But not many people know that.

edit on 23-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The election is in 15 days.
Yeah. Everybody know polls are bull#.

Remember what happened 4 days after that article? But the Comey announcement probably had no effect, I guess. Just like the Russian influence had no effect.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Lol, this is fun Phage.
So Comey was trying to hurt Hillary?
They over cheated, over played their hand and their hubris, in the end, is what did them in.
Comey made that announcement long before that article Phage.
Oh, and the other announcement was made so that when she won they could just move on from the whole saga.
No revisionist history please.

The election is in 15 days.
Yeah. Everybody know polls are bull#.

Remember what happened 4 days after that article? But the Comey announcement probably had no effect, I guess. Just like the Russian influence had no effect.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I don't know.

Incorrect.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
He announced July 5th that even though Hillary was guilty no reasonable judge(presumably in fear of committing suicide) would prosecute the case.
Then in October when emails were found Comey had made the decision to announce they had to reopen the case and closed it quicker than humanly possible to check the emails. This was done so they could never again broach the topic after she won the election.

I don't know.

Incorrect.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Then in October when emails were found Comey had made the decision to announce they had to reopen the case

Yes. Four days after that article you posted. Not "long before." Eleven days before the election. And it had no effect. I'm sure you're right about that. The polls were just bull#. Everybody knows that.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Can we agree that this is quite the show and we are way past intermission.
There are many more plot twists yet to come.
Thanks for the back and forth, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next "bombshell"
Respectfully

Then in October when emails were found Comey had made the decision to announce they had to reopen the case

Yes. Four days after that article you posted. Not "long before." Eleven days before the election. And it had no effect. I'm sure you're right about that. The polls were just bull#. Everybody knows that.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Looking forward to the next "bombshell"

Why?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I do enjoy politics like some enjoy the WWE or Soap Operas.
I also enjoy sharing perspectives and ideas. I will always respect others view points and try to learn from them what I can.
Thanks

Looking forward to the next "bombshell"

Why?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I agree on the value of discussion, of a Socratic vein, in particular. Thus my previous post.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is exactly what I expected. They always protect their own.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: carewemust b

Both articles are from Conservative publications. If the story was BS, they would've ignored it, right?

Realy???
I thought we were talking about the NYT & WaPo!?
Conservative is NOT an accurate description of these publications.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Never thought that anyone of substance would get burned, best case scenario some low level flunkies get burned and the politicians stand around patting each other on the back about how strong they are against corruption before getting ready to accept their next bribe.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Never thought that anyone of substance would get burned, best case scenario some low level flunkies get burned and the politicians stand around patting each other on the back about how strong they are against corruption before getting ready to accept their next bribe.

Everyone needs to do a full stop here.

The source for all of this is this was CNN, WaPo and NYT.

All anonymous sources familiar with the matter who haven't seen the actual report.

Same people who for 3 years have said that Trump is a Russian asset are now telling us, WITHOUT seeing the report that there is nothing in it.

Fool me once.....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Trump is the underdog? The incumbent, who had the most impressive election win ever, who had the biggest inauguration crowd ever, who has the best everything ever, who is the smartest person ever, is the underdog?

Compared to the many that seem to want him gone, you know, the "old guard", yeah I'd say so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join