It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Inquiry Canceled After 5 Episodes Due To Low Ratings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is a funny article from the satire site The Babylon Bee. Enjoy!

The Babylon Bee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The exciting new TV show Impeachment Inquiry was poised to take the ratings by storm, promising to eclipse all the other shows in its time slot. But the show will be canceled after one season, like a lot of bad TV shows and also Firefly.

After just five rocky episodes that failed to deliver any major plot twists, producers pulled the plug on the impeachment inquiry due to lack of viewers.

"The showrunners promised all these big bombshells, shocking twists, and startling revelations, but they weren't able to deliver," said one reviewer writing in Hollywood Reporter. "When there are so many better options out there---rewatching The Office, checking out The Good Place, staring at paint as it slowly dries---why would people tune into this tepid, uninspired mess?"

22% of Americans said they were disappointed with the show so far, while 78% said, "Impeachment hearings are going on?"

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is a funny article from the satire site The Babylon Bee. Enjoy!

The Babylon Bee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The exciting new TV show Impeachment Inquiry was poised to take the ratings by storm, promising to eclipse all the other shows in its time slot. But the show will be canceled after one season, like a lot of bad TV shows and also Firefly.

After just five rocky episodes that failed to deliver any major plot twists, producers pulled the plug on the impeachment inquiry due to lack of viewers.

"The showrunners promised all these big bombshells, shocking twists, and startling revelations, but they weren't able to deliver," said one reviewer writing in Hollywood Reporter. "When there are so many better options out there---rewatching The Office, checking out The Good Place, staring at paint as it slowly dries---why would people tune into this tepid, uninspired mess?"

22% of Americans said they were disappointed with the show so far, while 78% said, "Impeachment hearings are going on?"

You can't remake, 'Dynasty' it had everything...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm hopeful they'll launch the spin-off "Impeachment: The Retribution"

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I only got through the first few episodes. Then realized the season finale would be a flop..

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

All jokes aside, those impeachment hearings are mind-numbingly boring though.

Just watching them makes me wish the democrats would just give it up and let Trump serve his full term, unopposed.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I don’t think anyone is actually watching them. I have also heard people that are missing their daytime “programs” are none to happy with the hearings, lol.
edit on 2019/11/22 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I don’t think anyone is actually watching them. I have also heard people that are missing their daytime “programs” are none to happy with the hearings, lol.

LMAO, I heard people were pissed they were missing Let’s Make A Deal and The Price Is Right. Pretty much says it all, people just want them to STFU, go away and try to do something useful. It’s not like they weren’t warned over and over, even Pelosi didn’t want to do it but eventually caved from party pressure. Pure Idiocracy.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yea, I'm missing my stories.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

All jokes aside, those impeachment hearings are mind-numbingly boring though.

Just watching them makes me wish the democrats would just give it up and let Trump serve his full term, unopposed.

You mean you would rather not listen?

Rather have a bit of crazy conspiracy, cant and lies... real soap just for fun then, Oh! and a suspicion of early morning drooling.
Okay.

But, I tells ya, listen very carefully.
edit on 22-11-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Bill Hicks

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I hope that Jim Jordan guy gets a spinoff series. He was entertaining.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Days of Our Lives cast were released from their contracts and had enough shows in the can to go on until Summer 2020.

This Impeachment Inquiry crap had terrible actors, weak plot and zero character development. Even the star of the show looks like one of the Manson Family psychopaths that had shaved and dropped handfuls of acid because he was always seeing thing that were not there and getting riled up about it. They need a family friendly show with holistic moral values like Andy Griffith or Little House on the Prairie again instead of all this backstabbing revenge over things nobody even heard or was specifically told. One girl forgot her lines and ad-libbed a wrongful termination speech from next season or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hell hath no fury like a meathead denied his General Hospital..

Respectfully,
~meathead

top topics

join