It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I want for Christmas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But if I could have one wish over all this, it would be that the media is proven to be massive liars, it's thrown in their faces in such a way that they all look like monstrous douche bags, and they are forced to change how they do business.

Funny - this is nearly identical to the wish many of us have for every person defending this president* and this administration*

Coincidence?

P.S. Network:

Whatever happens to President Trump is what will happen.

You sound resigned

Do you think that the lying (as you see it) is separate from whatever will happen to your president? What I mean by that is - how can they all be lying if you're willing to accept that something is about to happen to your president?
edit on 11/23/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What I want for Christmas

Your not gonna get it.

The Senate trial probably won't even happen until next year.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm not a witch.
a reply to: DBCowboy
Lucky for you I am... If you dont want three times that misery coming back at you You'd better change that to for the good of all and it harm none or you're going to need a lot of kaopectate.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This is a brand new congress.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What's brand new about it?

Pelosi has been there for over 30 years.
edit on 23-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

This is a brand new congress.

I know you are trying to be cute (and failing) but since you wish to be obtuse... I want TERM LIMITS, nobody should be in congress 20+ years, that long in that position will inevitably lead to rampant corruption.

there are people in the house and senate with 30+ years in office, that was never what the founding fathers intended.

We limited the president for fear of the office being corrupted yet let the people that make laws, and set the budget sit in office for decades and assume its the president screwing things up.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

first off, he's OUR president, unless you aren't American. Second, I doubt anything will happen to him, at least not with the current attempt, but even an idiot knows, the loony left isn't done yet. It's only been 3 years, they will have 5 more to hate, hate, hate, and cry, cry, cry. But none of what I wrote about has to do directly with Trump. The MSM is so far off the rails, I think even some democrats might eventually start to notice.

I'd just like to have news, not be told what the news means and how it's bad for republicans and good for democrats. One day, when you take of your partisan blinders, you may see the same things I do. (Mine have peep holes so I can keep an eye on you folks)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That's true.

Never Trump has spent the last three years literally doing nothing.

And the country is doing great.

Ip so FACTO. We don't need Congress.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

first off, he's OUR president, unless you aren't American

He's president of the United States - but he's not my president. I respect the office, and I've claimed every other president up until now. Even the ones I disagreed with and didn't vote for

One day, when you take of your partisan blinders, you may see the same things I do.

So much to unpack there Network. I already see the things you see - but not the way you see them

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He's president of the United States - but he's not my president

Apparently someone is missing A LOT.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Apparently someone is missing A LOT.

Apparently. I'm pretty sure you didn't understand what I was saying

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

first off, he's OUR president, unless you aren't American

He's president of the United States - but he's not my president. I respect the office, and I've claimed every other president up until now. Even the ones I disagreed with and didn't vote for

One day, when you take of your partisan blinders, you may see the same things I do.

So much to unpack there Network. I already see the things you see - but not the way you see them

A true hater of hate indeed. One day, it may become less cloudy, or perhaps not.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Sure did.

You've bought everthing said about Trump which is one lie right after the other.

American politics is professional wrestling just with clothes on.

It's FAKE and read from a script.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

A true hater of hate indeed. One day, it may become less cloudy, or perhaps not.

Where did I say I hated anybody? Do you not see the problem?

You don't listen to what other people are saying

We obviously see this situation differently, but I do not claim this interloper as my president. I also don't hate him. I don't need to hate him

Just how badly do you need a villainess to make your points?

Weak

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You've bought everthing said about Trump which is one lie right after the other.

How do you know what I believe and what I don't?

Can you prove anything? Anything at all?

I could just as easily say you've bought into all of his lies, and all the supportive lies of his ham handed minions and lackeys

I think what you need to believe is that everything that doesn't originate with Trump is somehow a threat to you. That's what I think :-)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It's OK. It must be different for someone who has been in the military. I got out before Obama came in, but although I thought he was a racist, an arrogant ass, and he tried to divide the nation with identity politics, he was still my president. And it was my job to vote him out, and if that didn't work, I had to suck it up, because my options were to accept it, or turn on my country because I didn't like the current leader. I don't really like Trump, but he is exactly what we need at exactly this point in time. And yes, I get that you would see that differently.

At some point, you will have to look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you were against him and wishing for his failure before he even took the Oath of Office.

But I still like you. I think you will come around in a few more years.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What you mean to say is that you think you are better than me. It's your country - right or wrong?

The way I see it network is we're living through a situation now that will be the undoing of the country you (and I) love so much if we all choose to just roll over and accept it

I don't have to support that in any way shape or form. I am not going to apologize for standing my ground. So, lob all the arrogant insults you want - it's because I love my country that I want more and better than this. Whatever this is

I don't really like Trump, but he is exactly what we need at exactly this point in time.

The end justifies the means?

You would sell out your country and sell your soul to get what's on your Christmas wish list?

How noble

That might be one of the most depressing things I've heard in a long time

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'll just do the next post blank and you can fill it in. Save me some time.

and you still haven't come to grips with what actually happened, and how scummy it was. If Trump hadn't won, nobody would know about any of this. And if he is as bad as you seem to think, there is no way he would win again, so don't worry, surely a savior will emerge on the left and show America and the world how to REALLY run the US.

This country is great because we are free to think and believe whatever we want, openly. It's no more mine than yours. It belongs to all of us. And it's up to us to hold it together. Go vote when it's time and cancel mine out.

And even though you are playing the "poor me" card, I don't think I am even on the same playing field as you, I'm JV. I'm good with that. But as a Varsity player, you need to represent.
edit on 23-11-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you still haven't come to grips with what actually happened, and how scummy it was.

What happened? How scummy was it? How did Trump's election help us?

I'm not just filling up space. I wish you would take the time to answer those questions

This country is great because we are free to think and believe whatever we want, openly. It's no more mine than yours. It belongs to all of us. And it's up to us to hold it together. Go vote when it's time and cancel mine out.

I don't disagree

So, you don't like him, but you defend him. Because...? You've yet to explain how you don't cancel out your own vote with this. If you don't like him - why support him?

And even though you are playing the "poor me" card, I don't think I am even on the same playing field as you, I'm JV. I'm good with that. But as a Varsity player, you need to represent.

Was I feeling sorry for myself?

No. I said you were arrogant and insulting. And you were

I would accept an apology in lieu of the obvious flattery

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

you still haven't come to grips with what actually happened, and how scummy it was.

What happened? How scummy was it? How did Trump's election help us?

I'm not just filling up space. I wish you would take the time to answer those questions

I don't disagree

So, you don't like him, but you defend him. Because...? You've yet to explain how you don't cancel out your own vote with this. If you don't like him - why support him?

Was I feeling sorry for myself?

No. I said you were arrogant and insulting. And you were

I would accept an apology in lieu of the obvious flattery

If I felt I was rude to you, or disrespected you, I would apologize, I'm sorry I can't.

And to answer your question, some people in the intelligence community and DOJ used some back channel un American garbage to spy on Trump and try to take him down. It's well past theory at this point. And though you likely won't admit it, if this was done to a democrat and Republicans were at fault, I have a sneaking suspicion you wouldn't be OK with it. But you can ignore that and let it creep into your mind about the time you look deep into that mirror. You don't have to answer here.

And I defend him against lies and lunatic charges. I think he's doing a good job with regard to results. I'll be voting for him again, as long as he keeps moving in the direction I like. I wish he didn't tweet anymore. But it's not up to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join