It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I want for Christmas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Whatever happens to President Trump is what will happen. But if I could have one wish over all this, it would be that the media is proven to be massive liars, it's thrown in their faces in such a way that they all look like monstrous douche bags, and they are forced to change how they do business.

It would be such an embarrassment, that the current crop of idiots would be fired, and the MSM would be forced to report the news, and opinions would be a separate issue.

It's the smug arrogance that pisses me off so much. That is what brought me into politics, and it was some members of this very site. They are gone now, as they proved themselves to be to douchey for this site, but that attitude is toxic and needs to go.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I predict some bad little boys and girls will be getting indictments for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
In the spirit of the holidays

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Even if everyone in the current media were to be fired and replaced, how could we trust the replacements to be any better?

Why would we? Just because they’re not the old ones?

Everyone’s “facts” have become someone else’s “opinion”.

“All politicians are Corrupt!”, so we elect a new crop we think are honest and “not just in it for the money/power”

...Until the “new crop” does something (usually some kind of compromise to pass what they feel is an important piece of legislation), and, all of a sudden, they, too, are now “corrupt”!

We will never be satisfied until we, ourselves, become the change we seek.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

it's like that.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Maybe you just need a video to go viral of some rwnj having a complete melt down about how unfair the media is to Trump?

Like a 'leave Britney alone' type of video, except for Trump...

That could work to expose the evil media and there bias towards your beloved Trump, right?

I can just imagine it, tears flowing, emotions flaring... "CNN, JUST LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Y'all truly only have exercises in projection left, don't you? I feel a new emotion which I'm not accustomed to... might be, hmm... pity?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah pity, maybe... its a strong possibility, I suppose.

Or maybe its just envy, because I was over this whole unfair biased media nonsense years ago and aren't about to waste precious energy taking it so damn seriously...It is what it is and no amount of whining about how unfair it is, is going to change that fact.

Here's an idea, If it gets you all emotionally unhinged and angry, then just don't watch it... problem solved.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Here's an idea, If it gets you all emotionally unhinged and angry, then just don't watch it... problem solved.

I've watched a bare minimum of this ongoing political circus (a new one comes into town every couple of years), and I can attest that it has worked for me quite well.

What's surprising is that as "different" as Trump is from your ordinary politicians, it has made essentially no difference in the way the major political parties and the media covering them conduct themselves. This kind of button-pushing has been going on for decades. Political turmoil and scandal is like sex. Each new generation thinks they invented it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My family were poor in my childhood so we only had fruit in our stockings at Christmas. My granddaughters asked me " what did Santa give me when I was six years old" and I replied "the only thing in my stocking was an apple and an orange because we were poor".
Their answer "you couldn't have been that poor if when you were six you got a laptop and a mobile".

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The MSM isn't going anywhere. Corporate marketing of products and services takes precedent over everything.

The MSM executives, stockholders and upper mgmt. know the American people will watch any garbage they produce.

If you want to make an impact on Media; don't buy the products that are marketed to the fools that do watch.

The MSM is as capitalistic, motivated by profit as Walmart, Ford, AT&T or Cricket.

It's the way free market enterprises are conducted in the US...you got a problem with that?

Do you want the government to take over the Media and determine what the programming is....if so contact the FCC.
edit on 22-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm not a witch.

But if I were an evil witch, I'd curse every lying member of the media and every lying politician with projectile diarrhea.

Okay, did a test-run with Swalwell.

edit on 22-11-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

it's not just Trump, it's the spin they put on everything, it's the reporting of only facts that make them good, you bad. some good things have happened in 3 years, and most were ignored because "Muh Russia". Luckily, we are about done with the Schitt show, and win loose or draw, the next trip to the senate will be at least as fair as the house was.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Okay, did a test-run with Swalwell.

Based on appearance alone, I'd call it a success. Unless that's his real face.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Even if everyone in the current media were to be fired and replaced, how could we trust the replacements to be any better?

They would be no better since the present crop is a result of journalism becoming opinion through indoctrination by the people who are in charge of higher education.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I predict some bad little boys and girls will be getting indictments for Christmas.

Who?

If trump won't even indite Clinton with his hand picked AG, who's going to file indictments against the bad little boys and girls?

I predict more whine festivals from a deteriorating GOP, And another trump visit to the ER.
edit on 22-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
All I want for Xmas is a new congress and term limits..

Pipe dream I know... but we all should have a dream.

ETA: cause the president is not the problem, 30 year members of congress are...
edit on 22-11-2019 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Maybe you just need a video to go viral of some rwnj having a complete melt down about how unfair the media is to Trump?

Like a 'leave Britney alone' type of video, except for Trump...

That could work to expose the evil media and there bias towards your beloved Trump, right?

I can just imagine it, tears flowing, emotions flaring... "CNN, JUST LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!

Trust a lefty to bring in the crock.

"All I want for chrissmass is me two fron teef.."

Face it, if you're missing them, they were never yours.

*wah wah wah wahhhh sound*

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah pity, maybe... its a strong possibility, I suppose.

Or maybe its just envy, because I was over this whole unfair biased media nonsense years ago and aren't about to waste precious energy taking it so damn seriously...It is what it is and no amount of whining about how unfair it is, is going to change that fact.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gold..

Do.. please. do not waste any more precious energy. hahahaha

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That level of respect for a great american POTUS who's made huge
sacrifices for this country. Is just what I'd expect from a far left
gloating, spoiled rotten adolescent liberal. It's that type of whacked
out low character un american thoughtless divisiveness that will have
me laughing my ass off the day you finally get what you want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join