It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RNC spent almost $100,000 to buy up copies of Donald Trump Jr.'s book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The DNC will be packing thousands of copies of “What Happened?” into trucks and distributing them. The plan is to put the books into stores all over the country. Every retailer in America, the Democrats say, will be “stuffed to the gills” with copies of Ms. Clinton’s book.
www.politicalgarbagechute.com...

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FLASHBACK
And in 2016 .....

Nobody wants Hillary Clinton's new book

Hillary Clinton's newest book is a certifiable flop by the publishing industry's standards, The New York Times reports. Stronger Together sold only 2,912 copies in its first week of sales according to Nielsen BookScan, which charts about 80 percent
nationwide physical book sales.......

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

All I see is money towards Books-A-Million.

Anyways, this stuff happens all the time on both sides. I don't see the big deal.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I spat my drink! Me and my buddies do the "BOO! BOOOOOOOO!" all the time because of that scene...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

can we at least agree that all the politicians are crooked scumbags...we look like idiots when we try and justify that one side is better than the other...they both suuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk so badly..

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Party doesn't matter.

Both are out to get rich at our expense.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok so the RNC paid 100K for books as a giveaway for donors...better than those stupid hats the NRA gives away, plus how many books and at what price - the article says 4,000 but i'd bet it's closer to 10,000 - not a shabby rate of return and people are getting what they wanted already, more trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

......and this is effecting you in a negative way how?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join