It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Clinton won, Russian plan B, would trump supporters be more tolerant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I caught this on the radio this morning.

Supposedly if Clinton had won, russia would quietly spread the message that it was because of russian interference, just like we are seeing today with trump.

So my question is how do you think Republicans and trump supporters would react hearing trump would have won if it were not for Russia?

Would we see the same level of hate and resistance?

Personally I would think Republicans would be more tolerant.

So why would Russia have similar plans for both outcomes?

Well they thought that since the elections in the u.s. are always close , either side can be told they could have won and instigate the idea of a rigged election.

Democrats have been doing nothing the last 3 years except working to undermine and resist trump.

And that's exactly what Russia wants.

I think we are all falling for a bigger scheme.

When the rest of the world, especially America's enemies see such resistance against the president and the division of the 2 parties. They get happy and look at it as an opportunity to attack.

Let's just hope that the anti trumpers In the FBI aren't taking his election so personal that they would be willing to look the other way around information about a terror threat, so they can just say it happened under trump.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Personally, I think the only reason Trump supporters are vocal at all right now is because of the pure hatred the MSM, Democrat politicians, and radical leftists trying to paint us all as racists, fascists, nazi's, etc. Plus, they're literally trying to undo an election we won by a landslide in the electoral college.

If Trump would have lost I know I wouldn't be out in the streets attacking random Hillary supporters, beating up liberal journalists, or heckling liberals at restaurants and trying to destroy their lives over a vote.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Russians really didn't care who won the election. They weren't really undermining a specific candidate, they were undermining the election process itself.

The whole idea was to sow confusion and foment distrust of the election itself, and their plan has worked better than they ever could have hoped.
edit on 22-11-2019 by BomSquad because: can't type..using homonyms...general confusion on my part...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You can't radically transform a system unless you have the support of the people behind you.

I think anyone would agree with that.

So how do you get the people behind you?

You so corrupt a system that any result is looked on with suspicion.

We have / had a great system for over 200 years. For the last few decades, it has become so foul and corrupted, that many people are now immediately suspect of any result.

The communists are winning.

Just look at the crop of democrat candidates.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think people are giving Russia and their few dozen social media bots too much credit.

The media and crooked politicians here do a more than adequate job of sowing dissention, confusion and misinformation over the elections, and everything else for that matter.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Supposedly if Clinton had won, russia would quietly spread the message that it was because of russian interference, just like we are seeing today with trump.

So my question is how do you think Republicans and trump supporters would react hearing trump would have won if it were not for Russia?

No. Clinton had everything in her favor except actual votes. She had money being thrown at her from all directions, both legal and illegal. She had the entirety of the MSM on her side which spun, twisted and lied every way it possibly could, even outright making things up. She had the internet giants on her side, with Google censoring positive stories related to Trump while pushing negative stories about him to the front page while at the same time doing the opposite for her, YouTube doing essentially the same thing, Twitter and Reddit secretly censoring any pro-Trump talk while promoting pro-Hillary stories and comments, etc etc. She had the FBI on her side to hide, alter and destroy evidence of her many crimes. She even had the debates rigged by having the questions given to her beforehand. If she won it would have simply been expected, because she's a Clinton, and she had it all.
But she didn't. Despite all that, she still failed.
edit on 11/22/2019 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

what do you hear about things? You hear what the MSM tells you. Be it headlines, news shows, websites, magazine articles. If Clinton had won, there would be nonstop ass kissing of Hillary, and the right would do about what they did with Obama. Most would quietly wait for the next election, and some would concoct wild conspiracy theories about body counts and such. But much like today, you would hear what you are supposed to hear, from whom is supposed to tell you. Unless you come here and think for yourself.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nope.

If Clinton won. You would have never heard about private severs in basements,the Steele Dossier being funded by Team (C) or the illegal fisa abuse or spying, and the BIGGEST.

Republicans(Trump supporters) would still be bigoted,hateful,nazis, but they woulda added sexist,mysognist's to the list they pull out of their NPC rear ends.

And all they have to do is press a button and chant Peregruzka.

Peregruzka= Reset
edit on 22-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Russia would not had to have said a word.

There was more than enough people that Hillary would have been the first President in Exile until impeached and removed from office. As much as some of the triggered deny it. Hillary was truly far more hated than Trump ever will be. Eviscerating levels of hate.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Clinton didn’t want to win the more I think about it. She did everything in her power to lose. Her email server investigation, her fainting and being sick, her yelling at reporters, the fact she didn’t campaign as much as trump, her getting caught receiving debate questions before the debate, her husband meeting with lynch on tarmac. Everything Clinton did put her in a bad light that or she just expected to win off her name.

Everyone said she was the most experienced candidate however her experience didn’t help her as she had political scandals even after her husband was out of office and she had political scandals while her husband was in office just being the First Lady.

Personally being president sounds like a horrible job where every mistake is the biggest deal and the American public is over your shoulder watching and waiting for you to make a mistake. I don’t understand why anyone would want that job- however trump tapped into it as a calling because he said he felt the need to help his country out. he isn’t taking a salary and would have made more money not being president so it’s easy to believe.

I don’t think Russia has that much pull in our elections but I honestly believe Israel does however that’s a very taboo subject with most people.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
she a reply to: Veryolduser

she believed the polls and got lazy. It was her turn.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Intolerant Trump supporters is a myth. Rather, Trump support and having to put up with the constant putdowns from the left is itself a master course in tolerance. Get it right.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Exactly. I consider being vocal right now self-defense.

I am content to voice my concerns at the polls if things are fair and equitable, but now we are facing media and Government corruption on a scale never seen. The media collusion is 100x worse than anything the Russians could ever dream of doing.

edit on 2019/11/22 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nope.

If Clinton won. You would have never heard about private severs in basements,the Steele Dossier being funded by Team (C) or the illegal fisa abuse or spying, and the BIGGEST.

Republicans(Trump supporters) would still be bigoted,hateful,nazis, but they woulda added sexist,mysognist's to the list they pull out of their NPC rear ends.

And all they have to do is press a button and chant Peregruzka.

Peregruzka= Reset

I sure hope that was posted as a sarcastic parody....

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

How many demonstrations, riots, and bike lock assaults happened in the US between 2008 and 2010?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Bottom line?

If Clinton had won?

I'd probably be dead right now.

True story.

She and her followers would have killed me.

So "yay Trump"!

I get to live a little longer, until some nitwits vote in a god-damned communist!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I think ̶P̶ ̶e̶ ̶o̶ ̶p̶ ̶l̶ ̶e̶ ̶ ̶  MSM are giving Russia and their few dozen social media bots too much credit.

First amendment must be protected .

But incitement of violence isn’t protected by the first amendment .

Liberal media is tiptoeing on a fine line .

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I caught this on the radio this morning.

Personally I would think Republicans would be more tolerant.

So why would Russia have similar plans for both outcomes?

Well they thought that since the elections in the u.s. are always close , either side can be told they could have won and instigate the idea of a rigged election.

Democrats have been doing nothing the last 3 years except working to undermine and resist trump.

And that's exactly what Russia wants.

I think we are all falling for a bigger scheme.

When the rest of the world, especially America's enemies see such resistance against the president and the division of the 2 parties. They get happy and look at it as an opportunity to attack.

Let's just hope that the anti trumpers In the FBI aren't taking his election so personal that they would be willing to look the other way around information about a terror threat, so they can just say it happened under trump.

We would have called that total bs and gotten over the election. There would be no republican fbi/cia led coup to say Hillary colluded, and the media would never cover that story either.

Anybody that truly believes Russia changed the result of the election is an idiot, there is absolutely no evidence supporting that at all. I did not say they didn’t interfere, I said they did not change the result.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Proximo has a good point. Russia didn't change the outcome of the election and NOBODY is saying that.
Like numerous other entities, Russia meddled in the election, sowing discontent, slathering on misinformation, the usual internet based harassment techniques to befuddle, confound and confuse in the murky water of public opinion.
Only George Soros et. al. (i.e. his designated or pre-paid election officials, AGs, prosecutors, judges) have real access to the voting machines capable of truly affecting our election process...

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what do you hear about things? You hear what the MSM tells you. Be it headlines, news shows, websites, magazine articles. If Clinton had won, there would be nonstop ass kissing of Hillary, and the right would do about what they did with Obama. Most would quietly wait for the next election, and some would concoct wild conspiracy theories about body counts and such. But much like today, you would hear what you are supposed to hear, from whom is supposed to tell you. Unless you come here and think for yourself.

Imagine if Clinton had won and it was constantly reported that she would be removed soon and that her win was illegitimate?

If this was crammed down the Republicans and trump voters, you believe it would be brushed off..?

new topics

top topics

join