It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Guard Offers To Cooperate With Prosecutors, Wants To Spill Details On Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
She should ask for protection if she is interested
in living, especially considering that there may
be a "criminal enterprise" at work.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
nm

edit on 23-11-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

TY. Just wanted to verify.

Let's see how long this person can survive without "suiciding" themselves.

It's a morbid game to play, but my guess is about 3 days. And I say it's by an accidental fall. I'll put up 5 ATS points. I hope I win big. (not really, I don't want anyone hurt, but that's not realistic here)

Nah... pushed in front of a train perhaps? or brake failure? Robbery gone wrong? Jealous BF? Fell asleep in the bathtub and drowned? Oh no i got the perfect one....freddy krueger steals her soul.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Epstein is still alive.

Think about it. There are just as many in power, if not more than the majority, that weren’t friends / acquaintances of Epstein. People that could use his knowledge against their enemies. Those people would want him protected, at all costs. There is no way there was a perfect storm of incompetence — for Epstein to be murdered or kill himself.

I don't believe he is either. I never have. I've posted about it a couple of times but - no one wants to take the bait. You're as close as I've read (not meaning there are not others out there) that agrees.

Salute.

Great minds think alike! 🍻

I’ve been saying it on many threads here since the day they announced ‘suicide’. There’s quite a few others on here that believe the same.

Jeffrey was a sociopath. Sociopaths don’t kill themselves, they kill other people. That rules out suicide, plus MANY other factors that have been rehashed to death already.

The fact is, we have no proof Jeffrey was ever at the MCC. Only people saying he was. This guy was worth too much alive, considering the people he had dirt on. All diversion tactics with reporting from the MSM.

Think about this, Jeffrey had so many connections and a vast wealth of resources. We already know he had multiple passports. He very well could have had a body double. He also had the means and connections to change fingerprint and dental records.

If Jeffrey is in the US, it’s in a deep underground military base. However, my guess is, he’s in another country, with a completely different face and identity. Living a lavish life, with the exception of the 24 hour around the clock black ops security team in his living room.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Exactly if Jeff is dead, murdered or even suicided we would have had his insurance tapes flooding non censored sites and going viral. He's probably in Brazil, having a laugh with MS Maxwell.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

They did take her side arm right?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

We were threatened or paid to be out of the cell block and not to look in on him. That's about all she can say. He was suicided or they faked his death.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join