It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew Debacle Driving Dangerous Investigative Journalism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Since Prince Andrew's insanely stupid interview, book proposals centering on high-level British pedophilia have been surging in.

There are some deep deep deep dives coming in, as well as some total BS. Royal gossip is ALWAYS a # show, but a few have really connected some insane dots. Prepare to scramble to get your hands on any Prince Andrew/Epstein related books before they get disappeared by the palace.

"Someone" (totally unknown to me) is claiming to have old school "telephone taps" (highly illegal and not admissible in any court) of Princes Harry and William discussing Andrew with regards of him offering them "trips" with him. Apparently this lead to Prince Charles more or less disowning Andrew.
Even Megan Markle gets tied in, as allegedly when she caught wind of this, she wanted to separate completely from any functions that put her in the same room with the extended family, including Anne and Fergie, who are apparently enablers and in on the cover up, and William thought that was over the top. Cue feud.

It goes way beyond royals, obviously, but those claims stuck out as some hot gossip I thought ATS'ers might enjoy.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I watched the interview yesterday and there were a number of times where Andrew looked 'caught out'. I think he should take a lie detector test with the same questions.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Lie detectors are borderline useless. He'll live to be 98 in his gilded prison like all the other old royals.

We'll never hear from him again.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh my... do share your source? Pretty pretty please???

(Looks like I need to go catch up at Lipstick Alley!)

I've been wondering if/when Harry might be dragged into this mess. Harry has his own randy past, and was coming of age at the right time. It's not a leap to wonder if Uncle Andy took Harry on a few misadventures.

Especially when they hired the Clintons' (former) PR person, Sara Latham.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And why are these exposures "dangerous investigative journalism"??

These scumbags should be exposed for the filth they are!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry I didn't clarify that. Most of the proposals are being sent in by private citizens with no protections stating they are digging into high places, which will likely get them at least arrested.

Even some established British journalists are apparently flying too close to the sun.

These people should definitely be exposed, but there are both effective and dangerous ways to go about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What is Lipstick Alley!?

Edit to add: According to this source, Harry always thought Andrew was a creep, and so did William, he's just not a disruptor and Harry is.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

What is Lipstick Alley!?

It's another discussion (gossip) forum:

The Internet's largest African American Forum. News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from an African American perspective.

They have a few ongoing RF threads. For example:

The Prince Harry and HRH The Duchess of Sussex Appreciation Thread.

Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2

Royal *Tea* Party Part 11

Edit to add: According to this source --

Which would be???

...Harry always thought Andrew was a creep, and so did William, he's just not a disruptor and Harry is.

Interesting...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The source is book proposals submitted by private citizens. Other than the phone tap claim, I wouldn't go beyond the information being gossip at this point.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Oh, okay. Gotcha.

Still interesting though -- thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I think the Megan Markle claim regarding her unwillingness to be part of the cover-up could have a lot of truth to it. We could see her and Harry being lauded as whistleblowers in 100ish years if the monarchy is over.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I hear being flayed alive is a fitting punishment.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Maybe... maybe not. I'm on the fence regarding Markle. There were also rumors (and some crappy pics that may or may not have been Markle) that Markle had her own associations with Epstein via Soho House.

I didn't give the rumors much thought until the Sussexes hired Sara Latham. Then I had to wonder what they needed to spin/hide! Because that seems to be Sara's forte. And the "private visit" with Hillary was curious as well, though it could have been just what it appears to be.

At the same time, if I married into the family, I'd sure be leery of Uncle Andy (and maybe more!). Taking reasonable precautions for reasonable risks wouldn't be out of order.

I really don't know what to think at this point. I'll just keep watching and wondering for now.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Royalty should be banned. Think about it...ooooh I am ROYAL! Bow to me you pleb. Pay for my lifestyle ye commoner.

Off with ye head dissenter!

Meh...they are all inbred Germans in the end, but ole Andy will lose his arms dealership trades now.....or not.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Phil is greek, mind.
He is alleged to have had a bit of a, "ahem", slightly lurid past.
Allegedly.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If you haven't seen this photo - here's a link to the image at the Mirror UK.
Prinnce Andrew What's Up with THAT Look??

He looks pretty rattled. Wonder if he got a "Princess Diana" burn notice?

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes...to spread about the ole dna......but Liz's parents spoke German first. Changed it to Windsor in 1914 or so cuz of Ww1. Ole Phill aint nuthin but a sperm donor to the original line.

And aint no way on gods green earth will and harry are full bros.

a reply to: oldcarpy

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

And aint no way on gods green earth will and harry are full bros.

a reply to: oldcarpy

One son came from an other mother, a mother with fur and dagers for teeth. One son had been switch at birth for the man who will bring peace and wellfare to mankind. Wasn't there a movie about that..?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Harry Hewitt eh?

You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Harry Hewitt eh?
You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment...

I don't have a link but I have read some time ago that she met Hewitt after

Harry was born, apparently he was introduced to teach William and Harry

to ride.

Both of Diana's sisters were true ginger with a capital G.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join