It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream News Media Promoting Draq Queen Children/Boys is Child Exploitation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Mainstream News Media Promoting Drag Queen Children/Boys is Child Exploitation

We do live in interesting times where you have the Mainstream News Media Outlets no matter if they are Western American or in Europe promoting the twisted narrative of trying to normalize "Drag Queens" or more rather in this case, trying to turn our boys into drag queens for an obvious agenda.

The term Drag Queen is what it stands for its female impersonation. The Drag Queens however ever since the 2000 had being slowly creeping upon the LGBTQ communities.
Because majority of these Drag Queens do preform at Night Clubs.
Again not something little children and boys should be exposed to.

While at the same time the drag queens under the Mainstream News Media Outlets protection they are exploiting our children trying to ruin their lives with drugs or lies that this is a normal behavior.

Ban Fictional Anime Drawings But,This Drag Queen is not Exploitation
Meanwhile you have the same liberal politicians and liberal organizations who supposedly care about our children so much that they would rather have demand sites to ban fictional drawings of i guess fictional drawings of anime characters in parody situations.

But for some reason Liberal politicians and liberal organizations and the news media are allowing a real Child Exploitation and abuse of our children in front of our eyes in public full view to happen.

In Canada, Toronto meanwhile....
The Mayor of Toronto Still not under fire for Allowing a 10 Year to Dance in front of adults to be Exploited

To this day, the mayor nor his stance on Drag Queen have not being attacked nor criticized.

edit on 21-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

In Europe the same thing is happening but why?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Men dressing as women on stage is as old as theater is, it's tradition. However, in the beginning of theater, it was men portraying women and actually playing the part of a female character (as women weren't allowed to act). Today's drag queen performances still have some men seriously portraying women, like say a man that performs as a female celebrity like Cher.

However, it seems to me that the ones that get media attention are portraying something else. IMO they are portraying some kind of exaggerated and over sexed caricature of a gay man's idea of his inner woman. Regardless of what these type of drag queens are trying to do, they never look like the majority of women I know, so IMO they aren't really female impersonators.

ETA: Now a transvestite is a little different, more along the line of a female impersonator, and they are typically not gay. A transgender female is also different as they are not only cross dressing but are undergoing medical procedures to become legally female.

The next time I meet a drag queen, I'm going to ask them the difference between drag queens, transvestites, and female impersonators and see what they think.
edit on 22-11-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

ETA: Now a transvestite is a little different, more along the line of a female impersonator, and they are typically not gay. A transgender female is also different as they are not only cross dressing but are undergoing medical procedures to become legally female.

The next time I meet a drag queen, I'm going to ask them the difference between drag queens, transvestites, and female impersonators and see what they think.

It's all a sliding scale. I work at a university, so we have declarative individuals that will shift back to society standards later.

This statement is based on my own observations in High school and College in the late 90s and early 00's. Specific to bi and lesbian/ gay individuals who no longer identify as such.
I think it was south park that popularized the phrase "there's a time and place for everything, and it's called college" (paraphrasing).

Folks want to find their true selves. That's good.
To often I have seen folk want to identify with a group, but later abandon it for biological reasons (procreation being predominate).

Who are we to question another adult about how they want to live their life?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
for an obvious agenda.

And what would that be?

I have 2 friends who do drag. One is 100% gay, but has no confusion as to what gender he is. 300 lb., ripped, bearded black dude who is a commercial truck driver by day, drag performer at night on the weekends. He makes almost as much money on a Saturday night as he does all week driving. No criminal record, no interest in children, and he's about to turn 40.

The other guy is straight as an arrow. Good job in cyber security, wife, and 2 kids. No interest in men whatsoever, nor any desire to transition to a female. He just enjoys dressing up like a woman a couple times a month, and raking in some serious cash.

Drag is not this evil thing you righties portray it to be. It's usually clumsy and hilarious, and rarely sexual in nature.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Drag is not this evil thing you righties portray it to be. It's usually clumsy and hilarious, and rarely sexual in nature.

Ding ding!

To me, modern drag is more in the tradition of clowning rather than anything else. I think it’s pretty silly to make a big deal about it either way.

If someone wants to hire a drag queen to read to kids ... so what?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Further than that, people who participate in same-sex intercourse by and large do not identify as gay/Lesbian.

Estimates that about 25% have had sexual relations with their own sex, only about 2% of the population identifies as LGBT.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your two examples are adults. That is their decision. I cannot speak for society as a whole but as long as they are not hurting anybody or violating anybodies liberties, I am OK with it. Not going to participate but to each his own.

The OP was getting at children (not adults yet) doing adult things for adults entertainment. On top of that, the perceived consent and promotion by some in the media. There is a distinction here.

Would the latter still be "clumsy and hilarious"?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LordAhriman

If someone wants to hire a drag queen to read to kids ... so what?

Are they hiring normal people? Ask yourself what's the point in having men dressed as women reading to kids?

One of the founders of "drag queen reading to kids" has stated it's their goal to groom children to become gay and transgender. They've sexualized reading stories to other people's children. One was recently caught on camera flashing his genitals at the kids.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Your two examples are adults. That is their decision. I cannot speak for society as a whole but as long as they are not hurting anybody or violating anybodies liberties, I am OK with it. Not going to participate but to each his own.

The OP was getting at children (not adults yet) doing adult things for adults entertainment. On top of that, the perceived consent and promotion by some in the media. There is a distinction here.

Would the latter still be "clumsy and hilarious"?

The one video I've seen of a kid in a drag show was of him singing and dancing to a No Doubt song. Did a pretty good job of it, and there was nothing sexual or "adult" about the performance.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Drag and burlesque are on the same plane. Legit entertainment but adult.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Bull. Puckie.

Prove it.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Garr

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Drag and burlesque are on the same plane. Legit entertainment but adult.

If you don't like it don't attend or send your kids.

Problem solved.

(post by LanceCorvette removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Wow and what credible sources you provide ...

I'll repeat: Bull. Puckie.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow and what credible sources you provide ...

I'll repeat: Bull. Puckie.

There's video of the founder of "story time" saying this. There's photographs of the sex offender flashing the kids, complete with his junk showing because he was wearing a mini-skirt. I don't have all kinds of time to argue with pedophile supporters who are so dead set on defending this perverted behavior.

Do your own research, it's readily available on the internet.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why don't you post the videos then?

Do my own research? You're making the spurious claims ... do the work to support them or be seen for the purveyor of crap that you seem to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I would like to note that the guy in Houston absolutely is a registered sex offender. The Library was very clear in its statement that their policy of extensive background checks failed in that instance.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I would like to note that the guy in Houston absolutely is a registered sex offender. The Library was very clear in its statement that their policy of extensive background checks failed in that instance.

Actually, Lancecorvette had already noted that....you know, before you began ridiculing his sources.

Anyhow, Drag Queens or whatever are fine if you are an adult and into such things. But seriously , this has no place in an environment that involves children .

I don't want a female stripper(or exotic dancers I think they call them these days) reading to my kids and I don't want a Drag Queen reading to them either.

Seriously, does anyone?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

His sources are opinion garbage. I’m not ridiculing them, I’m stating that fact.

Thanks for your opinions. If you don’t like it, I wouldn’t go to Drag Queen Story Hour then.

Why do you care what someone else chooses to do?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Maverick1

His sources are opinion garbage. I’m not ridiculing them, I’m stating that fact.

Thanks for your opinions. If you don’t like it, I wouldn’t go to Drag Queen Story Hour then.

Why do you care what someone else chooses to do?

lol....Virtue signalling and moral platitudes, eh?

Because, hell man, I have to share this planet with everyone else. Is MY opinion less valid than yours, or theirs?

The real question is, do you not care at all about the world you live on or the society you live in?

Sure you do, but where you draw your personal line may be different from where I draw mine.

Just don't moralize and consider what my point actually is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join