It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Fundamentals threw Bitcoin to the Emergency Buy Level by GBPJPY WAVE IDENTIFY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Jump it at this low....go....scale in buys. The reasoning?

Glad you asked, you know, I could into telling about my....no Ian Copsey's fibo Elliott analysis.

You....you can identify the legs or waves on that squiggly chart....if they are corrections from the true trend or not

Dude, the wave down to where it is now has 3 waves....that's a correction. Now you can master this too!
There's more accuracy deeper into the method at Harmonic Elliott wave....has free interactive spreadsheet for free in 3 seconds.....where was I, oh yezz....right now is prime....buy in the next week but now is it...

I can give accurate forecasting by ratio of wave 1 to wave 3. They also have A B C's ya gotta read about. Read it....and be a whizz. I am not lying mister.

Ok overall I can't but give signals hourly if ya want....but from it's a good bet even if The NSA has enough computing power to fiddle. Even if the Blockchain nodes can't hang.....the reason to take a chance is....

Bitcoin is instant contract closed. No escrow sob in the delay.

So, 3 waves down, see the chart.....not 5 ...and it's a correction.
One thing...China is going to drop the U S Dollar with Gold and crypto......so you, you want other than greenbacks.

Love ya
edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
When this crypto was at 11000...I called the low at 4100 to 4300 and in extension to 3600 or 3300....I'm bragging, I'll stop that

China is coming after the U S Dollar with a new coin backed by 20,000 tons of Gold....is that enough?....20,000 idk

edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: The old one two punch....hehehehe

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Jump it at this low....go....scale in buys. The reasoning?

Glad you asked, you know, I could into telling about my....no Ian Copsey's fibo Elliott analysis.

You....you can identify the legs or waves on that squiggly chart....if they are corrections from the true trend or not

Dude, the wave down to where it is now has 3 waves....that's a correction. Now you can master this too!
There's more accuracy deeper into the method at Harmonic Elliott wave....has free interactive spreadsheet for free in 3 seconds.....where was I, oh yezz....right now is prime....buy in the next week but now is it...

I can give accurate forecasting by ratio of wave 1 to wave 3. They also have A B C's ya gotta read about. Read it....and be a whizz. I am not lying mister.

Ok overall I can't but give signals hourly if ya want....but from it's a good bet even if The NSA has enough computing power to fiddle. Even if the Blockchain nodes can't hang.....the reason to take a chance is....

Bitcoin is instant contract closed. No escrow sob in the delay.

So, 3 waves down, see the chart.....not 5 ...and it's a correction.
One thing...China is going to drop the U S Dollar with Gold and crypto......so you, you want other than greenbacks.

Love ya

China AND the US both openly talking about an asset backed cryptocurrency?

So much for tulips.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Bitcoin... The magical future internet money.

Well... It's almost lasted 10 years now.

Doesn't appear to be going away, and is worth more than an ounce of gold.

If it were to collapse overnight, it still wouldn't be as big as Lehman brothers, but I'll be damned if it isn't close.

Impressive.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Scaled in another buy.....ya gotta scale in, but Gold and war may pop it up over the weekend....

Disclosuremstatement: I am not in love with crypto.....but the U S Dollar is not so desirable...having lost 99% already, in 1944 it had lost 44 % already! 99% in 2019...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Got 6849....see which way this goes...
I could go on about wave counts but you'd nod out....I'm a boring teacher, huh

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Bitcoin in the green...buy Euro small stop...Sell Dow......Sell U S Dollar if ya want some action! Imo those trades will work. I'm a CHART HACKER!

new topics

top topics

join