It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ones asking the right people the right questions about Epsteins death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Honestly pretty questionable that no ones talking about the warden that was on hand at the time and was moved by the Federal Bureau of prisons the second Jeffery was moved off suicide watch and killed. Who else would have the Ability to move him off suicide watch and place 2 guards on double shifts and take the cameras out and make a clear path for some form of hitman to get in there without being noticed besides the warden?! Who was conveniently moved and is not being asked any questions about how this went down or why he didn't do his job. Seems like hes being protected for no reason. The head of the Federal Bureau of prisons at the time of Jeff's death was also resigned conveniently, without trial....

apnews.com...

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Traptomisprime

If they could get to Epstein, they can get to anyone. Would you be willing to lay down your own life, or maybe a family member instead, long before you got close to any answers?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think there are way more people in on it than everyone thinks.

I think there is a collective of rich scumbags, both democrat and republican that colluded to silence the case in general.

Of course I have no proof and to be quite honest, I'm not digging into it. One look at any "wrong/right" evidence or information could be detrimental to your health.

It's not just the Clinton's in play here.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Traptomisprime
Who was conveniently moved and is not being asked any questions about how this went down or why he didn't do his job. Seems like hes being protected for no reason. The head of the Federal Bureau of prisons at the time of Jeff's death was also resigned conveniently, without trial....

apnews.com...

www.usatoday.com...

And a loaded bank account no doubt...... as they say follow the money.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

We'll never know who did it because SO many people are in on it who are at the very top. Clinton, Trump, tons of old British pervs with titles. South American rich guys, Russian oligarchs. Tech bros. I bet it's like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon for everyone with accumulated wealth+influence when it comes to info on who was using Epstein to procure children for them.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sure makes you wonder what happened to the 'dead man's switch'...or is that yet to come? Might explain Randy Andy's attempt spinning his story.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Google has a lot of search results on the warden, but no pictures and no answers.

Jeffrey Epstein have been placed on administrative leave and the warden of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in New York City was reassigned to the Northeast Region Office in Philadelphia. However, little is known about Lamine N’Diaye, including why he is still working for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

www.breitbart.com...

Also noticed that some reports call Lamine N’Diaye a "she"?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Sure makes you wonder what happened to the 'dead man's switch'...or is that yet to come? Might explain Randy Andy's attempt spinning his story.

This, and the highly publicized "Epstein didn't kill himself" meme are the primary reasons I believe Epstein is still alive.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

No ones asking the right people the right questions about Epsteins death...

Perhaps because there was no death, so all such questions inevitably lead to a dead end (no pun intended).

In my opinion, the "right" people would be those running the Witness Protection Program... and they're not talking.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yes, and if they didn't want it out there, like Epstein, it wouldn't be.

"Epstein didn't kill himself is everywhere you look. Even a new episode of the new TV series "Evil" had to get in on the fun.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

This, and the highly publicized "Epstein didn't kill himself" meme are the primary reasons I believe Epstein is still alive.
Hadn't thought of that aspect...but the kind of wealth and power in play could sweep much under the rug.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Also noticed that some reports call Lamine N’Diaye a "she"?

That may be because the warden was "mis-identified" in the beginning...

CORRECTION (Aug. 13, 2019, 4:14 p.m. ET) An earlier version of this article misidentified the warden of the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It is Lamine N'Diaye, not Shirley Skipper-Scott.
Source
That never set well with me. How does that even happen?

Well, unless it's just part of the cover-up of course... If, as I believe, Epstein did not die but was put into witness protection, it seems to me that the warden would be instrumental in making it happen. In Epstein's case, he couldn't just "disappear," so he had to be disappeared via "suicide."

Likewise, the warden may have necessarily been "disappeared" -- at least from nosy reporters and the public at large.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Hadn't thought of that aspect...but the kind of wealth and power in play could sweep much under the rug.

No way is he's dead.

'What about the body' - people scream right on queue.

Ahh, there was a body - and most people saw what they wanted to see - a body being 'revived'. But that doesn't mean it was a Epstein 'dead'. But it was a nice way to exit the jail now wasn't it - Epstein exits in plain sight.

Where am I going with this? EXIT STRATEGY!

He went to jail once - which I'm sure he NEVER thought would happen - and while there? Fumming in disbelief? He hatches his plan.

First - direct someone to copy his famous 'Black Book' and leave it in copy stashed all over the world.

(Not necessarily in this order), Second - He reroutes masses of money into diverse bank accounts also all over the world.

Hire a plastic surgeon - held on retainer.

Hire the 'Exit Team' - again on retainer.

Go to jail again? Pay off the (lol) 'guards' who go online looking for patio furniture (whatever it was) and then 'fall asleep' for two hours. That was the easy part and from there it's all downhill.

'Paramedics' come in - 'work' on the 'body' and once he's through with that photo-op?

Bye bye!

Those who know he's alive (which is everyone who he has dirt on I'm sure) - know to clam up and shut up or all that nasty info from his 'Black Book' will be released. (Which KEY POINT - would have been released if he HAD been killed).

Yeah, he's 'somewhere' out there with a 'little lady' on each arm and, well, that's as far as I want to go with that though.

No way is he dead.
Nope. I don't buy it.
edit on 2112Friday201913 by silo13 because: color

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If a suspect, the warden could be in a "secured facility", considering the impact this situation is having. Or maybe Protective custody - but my guess is he's complicit in the disappearance, epstein's not dead, security forces of some description have them both safely squirreled away....

Could be government, UN, globalists, Soros, any country's military, "deep state", ISIS?, Aliens, Molloch, who knows.
How come there was no DNA testing in the autopsy?

gajoa

top topics

join