It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie/fossil fuels/hunter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So Bernie is saying he would investigate and charge fossil fuel executives for harming the earth.

m.youtube.com...

Is he thinly making veiled threats about charging hunter biden, along with Pelosi's son, and Kerry's son for being fossil fuel executives with those charges?

He is wanting to threaten his opponents?

Is this the same as trump looking into this issue?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Not really.

Bernie understands that if he can implement the New Green Deal as President, he would be in charge of what you eat, what you drive, how you live, where you live and what money you get to keep.

Stalin's wet dream.

Since his voter base has been brainwashed into thinking that cheap reliable energy is the devil he is merely giving them scapegoats.

BS is Bernie Sander's initials, after all...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Can't argue you on that point of view....but I kinda think it an impeachable threat.

Btw, I love your posts...you, grambler, network dude, etc.

And there are same here that me laugh so silly. Pls keep up the great work, I love seeing your posts.i mostly agree with you, but respect you when I disagree..

But in reality if trump were Bernie, I think the press would blow a seal.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Bernie is a fossil

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I am humbled by your praise and I just say what I think... other posters work far harder on their posts then I do lately.

As far as disagreeing with me on things, I certainly hope you do.

You're not me and I'm not you... different upbringing, different life circumstances, different ways of thinking that change as we age.

If we all agreed on everything nobody would learn anything.

And it would be terribly boring as well!

edit on 21-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No, it's the same as AOC and Tulsi saying they want to end fossil fuel use.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

A politician is not supposed to have vested interests, they all do but they are not supposed too, they are supposed to rather be dedicated to the job that they have entered politics to fulfill.
But it's your country and if you want corporations to own you well too late they already do.
Any attempt to free you from that control is going to be called communist by them or worse because after all they own the capitalist system don't they and that is there religion with themselves as it's god's.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

A politician is not supposed to have vested interests, they all do but they are not supposed too, they are supposed to rather be dedicated to the job that they have entered politics to fulfill.
But it's your country and if you want corporations to own you well too late they already do.
Any attempt to free you from that control is going to be called communist by them or worse because after all they own the capitalist system don't they and that is there religion with themselves as it's god's.

Every human being on this planet has a vested interest.

As far as corporations owning politicians, that isn't capitalism at all.

That's corporatism... something we currently suffer from and it would be nice to get rid of it.

Let's start with term limits, destroying the lobbyist system, not giving politicians any benefits and a stipend instead of a paycheck.

Then we'd start having politicians who wish to serve their country... not have it serve them.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
So Bernie is saying he would investigate and charge fossil fuel executives for harming the earth.

Kind of a slippery slope though, eh?

Technically, if fossil fuel executives are harming the earth, we all are.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

There is one thing missing from every Constitution in every country on this world of ours.

TRUTH

Lying to We The People should have a sentence of 10 to life.

That is all you need to do.

How can anyone cast a vote when every single one on the ballot are lying to you.

How can any citizen do any due diligence? You can't.

It is time for a new constitution and this applies to every nation on Earth.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

If we all just quit using plastic, going to the hospital for surgery, driving cars, living in houses and using electricity then these evil fossil fuel executives would be out of a job!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No.

It's time for when you take an oath of office and break it, you are thrown out of that office and are no longer eligible for running for any other office.

Pretty simple, actually...

Just enforce the current law.

edit on 21-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Then we'd start having politicians who wish to serve their country... not have it serve them.

If we get rid of the lobbyist system we might actually have
legislators instead of politicians.

edit on 21-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

If we get rid of the lobbyist system we might actually have
legislators instead of politicians.

And term limits.

But yes... once we have a space force, we need to nuke K street from space.

Then call it an unfortunate accident.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'd step up for that and take the blame just to keep it honest.
Show me the trigger!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

There must be a different way to achieve your goal because a new
constitution just scares the hell out of me as I'm sure it would at
least half the population of the U.S.

I like the one we have just fine.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

If we all just quit using plastic, going to the hospital for surgery, driving cars, living in houses and using electricity then these evil fossil fuel executives would be out of a job!

Was probably meant to sound silly but realistically, humans did exactly that for longer than the vast majority of the technology we have existed. And guess what? Overpopulation wasn't a problem then. Could be the libs have the right idea for the wrong reason.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

dont worry tesla is gonna save us from the evil fossil fuels (sarcasam) with their brilliant new truck concept........ which looks like it was drawn by a drunk 5 year old

www.roadandtrack.com...

The CEO said the truck uses a "monoplane" design with a body made from "think ultra-hard stainless steel," calling to mind the DeLorean DMC-12. Tesla design head Franz vol Holzhausesn even hit the Cybertruck on stage with a sledgehammer to demonstrate the body's strength. "You want a truck that's really tough. Not fake tough," Musk said. And the he claimed it was bulletproof to a 9mm handgun. Von Holzhausen then threw a metal ball at the window to show the strength of the window. The glass broke, to which Musk said "oh my f**king god."
asterisks added by me to not violate t and c but wow the specs arent bad but this is quite possibly the ugliest green tech vehicle since those little cars that looked like well male anatomy

Musk said the truck will have adaptive air suspension and adaptive dampers as standard with adjustable ride height. He says it'll offer a maximum of 16 inches of ground clearance, a 35-degree approach angle and a 28-degree departure angle. The bed is 6.5-feet long, and the truck has a payload capacity of up to 3500 pounds and a tow capacity is 14,000 pounds. Performance claims are ridiculous too. Zero to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds, and a 10.8-second quarter mile time. Musk claims over 500 miles of range, though 250-plus and 300-plus mile versions will also be offered. It'll be capable of 250kW fast charging too.
specs for those that are curious but seriously look at this thing its hideous

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Bernie is a fossil

Bernie want's to end the fossil fuel industry, some of his best childhood friends ended up in someones Ford Bronco! He cries when he gasses up his sports car, he pills a little gas on the ground for his homies.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Looks like someone ripped the roof
Off my house and put it on wheels.

<<   2 >>

join