It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Official Under Criminal Investigation For Altering Document On Trump Advisor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

This is being intentionally leaked to CNN so Democrats/Liberals will see it.

Now CNN is reporting that it was an FBI LAWYER...not a Special Agent.

Source: www.cnn.com...

James Baker?

Don't you think those "leaking" are being watched?
Same oppressive weight as they once weilded?

Admiral Mike Rogers and all......

It's being "leaked" to CNN with the blessings of Horowitz/Barr. If it were leaked to FoxNews, ONLY FoxNews would publish it. 90% of the rest of the media would chalk the story up to more FoxNews conspiracy theories...and totally ignore it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The Patriot Act was a Republican invention wasn't it? I don't know what all it encompasses, beyond the fact that the 911 terrorist attacks made it necessary.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Comey and Yates signed off on this, the buck stops there

It was a counterintelligence investigation.

The buck stops with the President on that one.

Which would be Obama.

DNI James Clapper threw his boss Barack Obama under the bus on live TV (CNN).

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: burntheships
Here is one FISA application signed by Rosie.

assets.documentcloud.org...

Rod Rosenstein and certified by Andrew Mccabe.

Devin Nunes’ FISA memo reveled James Comey
signed the first three FISA applications on behalf
of the FBI and then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
signed the fourth one.

It's too good to be true that Comey would go down.

Sounds like it's McCabe's nuts that are on the chopping block.

McCabe works for CNN. Maybe he resigned today, and chose to tell CNN why?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Hannity guest says Mueller was installed as a figure head. He held the "we're indicting ______" press briefings that had Democrats salivating, and signed off on stuff. But Andrew Weisman was really the one running the show. Weismann is now working for MSNBC. Spewing his Trump-hatred with that terrorist group.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Durham is investigating leads in several nations. Intel people/agencies who helped our CIA/FBI/DOJ/Pentagon circumvent U.S. laws.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

If you review the Q "Whitehouse Insiders" ATS thread, you'll see WHY "The Establishment" is desperate and determined to stop President Trump from draining the swamp.

"Draining the swamp" is a cute phrase, but doing it properly means that many people will lose their livelihoods, or go to jail, or be killed so they can't squeal on superiors.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Imagine hating President Trump and being so butt hurt from Hillary losing the election, the democrats were willing to risk cutting their own throats to inpeach Trump. These hearings have been nothing but the co-conspirators outing themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Well said, and 100% accurate!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Draining the swamp" is a cute phrase, but doing it properly means that many people will lose their livelihoods, or go to jail, or be killed so they can't squeal on superiors.

That's it right there isn't it? Plus all the deep state power bearing
down on them. And did they bother even to clean house a little bit
just in case he got elected? No, they were to full of themselves to even
bother and then BOOM! torpedoed from the blind side. They
really did believe he couldn't possibly win because, that's what they
were all telling each other.

Odd how I knew this to be the case but never applied the severity of
the consequences they're facing. No one can touch the established
deep state puppeteers ever. But those who do their bidding aren't
just gonna be able to walk away and go soak up the sun in the
Caribbean. They're literally fighting for their lives right now.

I think I like it!

Yeah!
Yeah that tastes pretty good!

I can't believe he's still above ground.

I say that as Nov. 22 roles by in a hearse.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

How many times has private economy contracted or been pruned by government action with people losing it all? I don't feel bad. They never do.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: RickinVa
Don't get your hopes up.....low hanging fruit is easy to pick.

The ones higher up in the tree, not so much.

Yep

I want to see those with real power brought to justice, not some scapegoat

But if this is legit, it’s a great first step

Yep - this FBI agent would not have been acting unilaterally.
Investigate up the chain to find out who was giving the orders.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
“HELLO, Hello, hello, hel...”

I realize this is an echo chamber for many of your favorite theories associated with the “WE’RE GONNA GET ‘EM ALL” hopes and fears for the Durham investigation ... but just to keep things in perspective, the OP is ostensibly about a finding that an attorney for the FBI (not an agent) criminally altered information on a FISA warrant. Allegedly.

From the CNN Article posted as the OP source:

Some witnesses who have been interviewed in Horowitz's investigation have said they expect the inspector general to find mistakes in the FBI's handling of the FISA process, but that those mistakes do not undermine the premise for the FBI's investigation

CNN, ibid

Wouldn’t it be sad for your cause if the only “criminal referral” to Durham was one lower level FBI functionary who cheated a few lines on a FISA application?

Oh, no ... I shouldn’t even SUGGEST, Suggest, suggest that ...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wouldn’t it be sad for your cause if the only “criminal referral” to Durham was one lower level FBI functionary who cheated a few lines on a FISA application?

I know right? that's not even that big of a deal. I mean, the guy was dirty, he just needed a little nudge to get his dirt in the open. The ends justify the means. Amirite

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I know right? that's not even that big of a deal. I mean, the guy was dirty, he just needed a little nudge to get his dirt in the open. The ends justify the means. Amirite

Interesting Strawman, however, your post is so vague I can’t help with a counter argument.

In general, I’d say that if the lower level functionary had criminal intent, he’s about to be scapegoated ... but this is just not going to be the erasure of all findings in the Mueller Report, nor is it going to result in any of the elite being charged.

Except maybe McCabe at some point. I think they’ve got his ass if they want it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The democratic media''s leaked that there may be a FBI administrative error in the FISA - whoopsie.....

.. in reality, this means the FBI's been caught in multiple erroneous claims and edits in multiple FISAs

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

The democratic media''s leaked that there may be a FBI administrative error in the FISA - whoopsie.....

.. in reality, this means the FBI's been caught in multiple erroneous claims and edits in multiple FISAs

In reality, that is only your opinion and hope.

We will see.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Lets assume this was just one low level lawyer and the rest of the intel community was unaware.

We know the FBI used the u verified dossier to spy on an american, one connected with a campaign for preisdent. We know the FBI at the time was under that candidates political opposition, Obama and the democratic party.

Now I wrote a thread in 2017 saying if the fbi under Obama used unverified opposition research paid for by hillarys team sourced by kremlin officials as evidence to get a fisa warrant to spy on trump, it was the biggest political scandal in the history of the country.

Now we know that did happen. We also know the allegations turned out to be false, carter page did none of the things the dossier accused him of doing.

We also have texts from high level fbi agents critically involved in this investigation admitting they hate trump, and need an insurance policy against him. We also have the head of the fbi at the time publicly on tv discussing his dislike of trump, so much so he leaked memos to his friend to get a special counsel appointed to look at trump for possible crimes.

Now on top of all of this, we now know an FBI employee fabricated evidence to get a fisa warrant on a trump associate.

Maybe this is why the fbi should never have been using unverified oppo research to spy on trumps team in the first place.

Now we have a situation where the fisa warrant was signed off by the heads of the fbi four tmes, and it contained fabricated evidence.

Not only was a right this is the biggest political scandal in teh history of the country, it is even worse than I originally suggested.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

As for your comments about this being an echo chamber.

How is it our fault that the folks who have defended the intel agents chose to ignore this?

Id welcome hearing them defend this.

The fact that this story which has incredible implications for the fbi and trump admin is being ignored by that side is a disgrace in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

My comments are my comments as a member of ATS. That’s all no more no less.

There’s nothing ethically or morally wrong about participating in an echo chamber discussion. However, it merely reinforces beliefs and excludes contrary ideas.

For example, even though you frustrate the crap out of me at times with your fallacious argumentation style, I value interaction with you because I do have to review the facts involved and consider my own logic.

I’m referring to material like the remainder of your post ..

You speak in vague generalities when it suits. “The folks who have defended the intel agents” for example.

Who? When? Where? How? You give none of that information. You’re pitching pure empty rhetoric.

We don’t have many details at the moment, but the reality of what we know at this moment reads like the lower eschalon FBI attorney either made some egregious errors or actually falsified SOMETHING in the FISA warrant process. If this is the sole matter of the “criminal investigation” as dubbed by Durham and company, some of you are going to be sorely disappointed I fear.

Now, is that argument going to change any of your minds? Nope. That’s not my intention. I try to offer fact-based arguments based on logic to the points of political interest presented here.

Much of that sources from Republican-friendly media, others from outright Republican propaganda.

The only reason I seem to some to be “left wing” is a) I’m usually arguing with those who post that stuff and b) I am on the record as supporting Clinton over Trump and having been a registered Democrat in the past.

I do not consider myself a Democrat now or then, but that is purely anecdotal of course.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join