It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House and Senate Are Preparing for President Trump's Impeachment Trial.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

California really needs to do something about their walking pieces of Snip.

It's infecting the rest of the country.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
They have special maps to show you where the dookie is.
A lot in San Franpelosico.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wonder what is going through foreign leaders heads right now when they see what's going on here.

Diplomatic relations just got infinitely harder, and now see any one of them will be thrown under a bus for political gain.

Who the hell would want to be America's friend or ally?

I wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: carewemust

So, you and others, who have been crying and scratching the the House’s impeachment is purely partisan, are happy for the Senate to act in a totally partisan manner?

Should they, you know, at least pretend to follow the Constitution?

My guess is they will give Democrats a LOT of leeway, allowing them to participate, call witnesses, ask anything they want because 1) fairness, as in the Clinton Impeachment process, and 2) it will allow the Republicans to call a very long list of people who will then have their deepest, darkest secrets exposed and the Democrat party will implode as they turn on each other like we've never seen.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm definitely not a Trump fanboy, but I wasn't particularly fond of the Obama administration either. The Senate will have their own investigations I'd imagine. We'll see what Senator Graham can determine from his probe announced today into the whole Biden, Ukraine, Burisma fiasco.

If the Obama administration had led from the front instead of from the rear, most of the tragedy befalling the Middle East currently may have been prevented.

So I say let the investigations continue in the Senate. The house can determine it's she said, he said debacle, and raise articles of impeachment to the Senate. Let the investigations begin!
edit on 21-11-2019 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

History books will paint them as traitors to the country and people that they swore to serve

Then let the history books paint with the yellow of traitors
and the blood red of a back stabber. History should paint the truth
once in awhile.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I wonder what is going through foreign leaders heads right now when they see what's going on here.

Diplomatic relations just got infinitely harder, and now see any one of them will be thrown under a bus for political gain.

Who the hell would want to be America's friend or ally?

I wouldn't.

Wait till the 5 eyes crap comes out.
Allies you say?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just saw this on the Babylon Bee:

In Genius Move, Trump Supports Impeachment, Forcing Democrats To Oppose

Problem is, I'm not so sure that's satire.

Trump could say he likes chocolate, and half the Dems would be calling to shut down Hershey's.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

A guest on Hannity tonight (didn't catch the name) says the first witness will be the Whistle Blower.

I wonder if its mandatory for Schiff to inform the Senate who the Whistleblower is, due to the extraordinary nature of a Senate Impeachment trial?

But on the other hand, Schiff swore before Congress and the American people that he doesn't know who the Whistleblower is.

How can the Senate summon a Whistleblower that nobody can identify?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sure hope Perkins Coie gets suponead.

Perkins Coie is counsel of record for the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Leadership Council, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Other political clients include nearly all Democratic members of the United States Congress. It has also represented several presidential campaigns, including those of John Kerry,[2] Barack Obama,[3] and Hillary Clinton.[2

en.wikipedia.org...

Meet Bidens lawyers.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, you and others, who have been crying and scratching the the House’s impeachment is purely partisan, are happy for the Senate to act in a totally partisan manner?

The vote to initiate the Impeachment circus had ZERO Republicans voting "yes". This is purely Republicans vs Democrats.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Perkins Coie was hired in 2015 as counsel for the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.[2] As part of its representation of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, Elias retained the intelligence firm Fusion GPS for opposition research services. Those services began in April 2016 and concluded before the 2016 U.S. presidential election in early November. A notable product of that research was the dossier describing alleged attempts by Russia to promote the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[12] During the campaign, the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid Perkins Coie $5.6 million and $3.6 million respectively.[12] On October 24, 2017, Perkins Coie released Fusion GPS from its client confidentiality

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
The only way to fight fire is with fire.

And the Senate has more fire.

Even in global affairs, visiting U.S. Senators are treated like royalty. When Schiff and Pelosi went to Jordan last month on a "secret" mission, King Abdullah got them out of his country as fast as he could.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
When Joe Biden is subpoenaed they can place him in a witness chair that faces the back wall 😃

Who should the Senate subpoena first...JOE or HUNTER?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Good post! Yes, there was/is a Whistleblower. But he must be protected, because his testimony will reveal the "team" coup-attempt team he's a member of. Lt.Col Vindman and Adam Schiff are the 2 ringleaders on the team.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: Gryphon66

The only way to fight fire is with fire.

And the Senate has more fire.

All the house had was feelingz,assumption, and conjecture.

Graham has already subpoenaed Joe Biden's conversations with Ukraine.

The ones where, by Biden's own admission, he strong-armed the Ukrainians into firing the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma.

And we also know the Ukrainians are conducting a criminal investigation into Burisma, and that part of it is why Hunter Biden was on their payroll.

98% of the media are ignoring this today too. One day Democrats will tune-in to CNN and be SHOCKED to learn that an official DOJ investigation into former VP Joe Biden has been launched.

Of course, those of us who watch and read the 2% of media (and ATS) will not be surprised one bit.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The House has now gone home for an 11 day vacation. Yes...another one. They're leaving town as President Trump's job approval rating climbs -AND- public support for Impeachment declines.

ANOTHER BAD DIM DECISION!

Those who live in "swing states" may not be so keen on voting "yes" for impeachment upon their return.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The House has now gone home for an 11 day vacation. Yes...another one. They're leaving town as President Trump's job approval rating climbs -AND- public support for Impeachment declines.

ANOTHER BAD DIM DECISION!

Those who live in "swing states" may not be so keen on voting "yes" for impeachment upon their return.

Let them think they did a good job so when the hammer falls on them their heads will explode from shock.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

FOUR Impeachment Articles are being written by the House Judiciary Committee:

1. Bribery ($$$ for Favors from Ukraine)

2. Witness Tampering (Tweeting about Witnesses)

3. Obstruction (Preventing Testimonies)

4. Abuse of Power (All of the above!)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

FOUR Impeachment Articles are being written by the House Judiciary Committee:

1. Bribery ($$$ for Favors from Ukraine)

2. Witness Tampering (Tweeting about Witnesses)

3. Obstruction (Preventing Testimonies)

4. Abuse of Power (All of the above!)

Thank you. This is a list of so much stupid, my left eye just did a Biden and started bleeding.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join