It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House and Senate Are Preparing for President Trump's Impeachment Trial.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
What trial?
Simple vote to dismiss is all that is needed.

Mitch McConnell says he will not allow that.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, you and others, who have been crying and scratching the the House’s impeachment is purely partisan, are happy for the Senate to act in a totally partisan manner?

Should they, you know, at least pretend to follow the Constitution?

Ahahahahaahhaa
Aaaaahahahahaha

Aaaahahahahahah

Reap it

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Why so surprised? We all know that the Dems can't afford to back down now. The narrative was set in motion 3 years ago. No worries...the circus train will head to the Senate, where it will be derailed.

I'm just wondering, based on what we have heard from these third fourth and fifth party Witnesses, what will President Trump be impeached for?

I don't think Democrats are that crazy.

History books will paint them as traitors to the country and people that they swore to serve

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yep
EVERY SINGLE DEM VOTE

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
a reply to: proximo

They should also bring in Vovan and Lexus, the guys who hoaxed Schiff about having naked photos of Trump during the 2016 election.

Schiff ate it up, and wanted to arrange to pick up the photos from these Russians...

It was sickening today to listen to Schiff's sanctimonious, and crocodile tear choke up, at the end of the so-called Impeachment Inquiry, saying "we're better than this!". Yeah, we are...but you're not Adam.

They get subpoenaed and come as Russian Matryoshka Dolls. Each question gets answered by the smaller doll inside the bigger ones πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Senate, Whitehouse and Trump know the House have passed the point of no return.
No matter how insane the evidence is, they're going to push this to full impeachment. They dont expect it to work, but they want the airwaves to be flooded with anti trump hysteria all the way to 2020 election.

The issue for the Dems, is if it goes to the Senate, then the Democrats cannot restrict which witnesses the Republicans bring in.

Strozk, Page, Steele, Comey, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, Whistleblower..... subpheona them all then ask the questions people have been wanting answers to for 4 yrs.

Trumps going to win 2020 and after this farce the Dems will lose the house.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

A simple question.

What have the left finally decided to impeach him on?

Have they come up with something from their focus groups?

Or are they going to vote on Trump being guilty before they find out what he's guilty of?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

See this is what confuses me. Lets say and it's likely that that Impeachment is voted for and it moves onto the Senate, doesn't the Democrats now lose control of what happens, who can be called, who can be subpoenaed etc. so they cannot stack in the decks in their favour, although it is a very wobbly deck to begin with. This is not a win win for them. I actually believe they DON'T want this to go to a Senate trial, my theory is that they want it to be voted down so in the election they can say "Hey look we found the evidence of his guilt and they refused to vote him out. Don't blame us. Instead vote us in and its a win" I really think they do not want this to go any further.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

See this is what confuses me. Lets say and it's likely that that Impeachment is voted for and it moves onto the Senate, doesn't the Democrats now lose control of what happens, who can be called, who can be subpoenaed etc. so they cannot stack in the decks in their favour, although it is a very wobbly deck to begin with. This is not a win win for them. I actually believe they DON'T want this to go to a Senate trial, my theory is that they want it to be voted down so in the election they can say "Hey look we found the evidence of his guilt and they refused to vote him out. Don't blame us. Instead vote us in and its a win" I really think they do not want this to go any further.

I agree, I have no idea what they are doing. The polls should clearly tell them this isn’t working.

But trump has literally driven some of them crazy. They may go forward anyway because they have nothing else.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A simple question.

Or are they going to vote on Trump being guilty before they find out what he's guilty of?

The Nadler Committee gets to decide that πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not giving corrupt people our money which one of the reasons the whistleblower act was created to stop wastful spending.

And kicking puppies.

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement,gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A simple question.

The Nadler Committee gets to decide that πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My head is going to effing explode over the utter stupidity of this.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So far from this clown impeachment inquiry i have failed to see any actual evidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

This could be glorious if it is done correctly.

Can you imagine - bring in
Hillary for questioning
The Bidens
Schiff
The Whistleblower
Chualupa
Brennin
the Ohr's
Strock
Page
Andrew Winestein
Ukranian witnesses that talk about the election meddling
All the people who signed the FISA warrents
Christopher Steele
Haiti people familiar with the clinton foundations work there

and many many more.

If the democrats are smart they stop this impeachment now. But I think we all know they aren't so this could get real fun.

Could be, yes, but we also know the majority of them will plead the 5th and refuse to answer any questions. Without someone spilling the beans (and getting Arkancided) that won't go anywhere either.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

link   

edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: double post dangnabit

link   

Of course they're preparing, they're preparing to flip the tables on this whole mess and use the Senate trial as a trial against Joseph Biden for his quid pro quo in the Ukraine and against Adam Schiff and his "whistleblower" for collusion. This trial will not end in legal conviction... but the court of public opinion is not going to show much leniency towards the Democrats involved in this farce.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Schiff remained adamant in his belief that such proceedings would likely fail without bipartisan support.

That was then. This is now.

APRIL of this year long before the fictional whistleblower.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
This is maddens! who did this?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
"Bipartisan" has a different meaning in California.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join