It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Make Trip To Boston...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I am one of these who would like to meet up with other members but can't make this trip to Boston!
If any members that live in the Tristate area want to meet up how about Cincinnati? Maybe sometime
in spring or early summer we could find a restaurant to have a meet up and just shoot the breeze.If
any should be interested,just post here or U2U me.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just saw your DM and would be interested. Also, Cincinnati is more centrally located than Boston so it may work out for more people.

There are a number of members in the Greater Cincinnati area. Might I suggest you put the city name in your title or perhaps at least SW Ohio so the right people see your thread?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You can meet up at Forest Fair Mall Cincinnati Mills Mall. Plenty of parking and no one will bother you. And after 20 minutes when you have walked the big empty, you can have dinner at Smoq which Is ran by the same guy that ran Burbank’s Barbecue for Gary Burbank back in the day.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I'll go but only if we can see the giant concrete Jesus north of the city on the interstate.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It's possible- Groot and I are less than 2 hours away and we wont have the grandgirl until school lets out. Besides, I've been here 5 1/2 years and haven't jaunted over to Ohio yet so it's about time!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Cincinnati is more friendly... but OH is garbage. The traffic in and out of there is horrendous.

Not Joking. Cincinatti is construction zone and 2.5 hour delay from north to south East to West.

Louisville is key is planning to mean near Cinci....

Louisville is trash... but less construction.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
These things end in tears. Heartbreak, tears and broken things.

Ymmv.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Keep in mind, it’s just “$5 Footlong Jesus” now.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I looked that restaurant up and it went out of business
some time ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Near as I can tell Smoq is still open, they are closed on Mondays. And only one yelp review said they are closed. Downside is the price, $20-$25 per person on average before drinks.

Burbank’s has been gone a long, long time.

But seeing how it is Cincy, people should have a three way for the experience anyhow.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
But seeing how it is Cincy, people should have a three way for the experience anyhow.

First time I was there someone said 'you up for a threeway'. I was, just not with his fat ass, I was glad to find out it was food-related instead. However I was then sad when I actually ate that stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You know I was planing the three way joke to be used with DB. But then I thought, wait a second I could draw on my old job experience and offer a side street tour of the sketchiest areas of the Queen City. Then it dawned on me that I would not have the protection of those very labeled vehicles. So that shot that idea real quick.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Just take me to the OTR and I'll be happy.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

That’s almost as safe as King’s Island now. And maybe more colorful. Now some of the side streets between Vine and Sycamore can be “interesting” during the daytime still.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Taft's is the spot, love that place. It's sacrilicous.

edit on 22-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why does it always have to be about Race (street) with you?

I thought you was going to say Jeff Ruby’s to see if could get rubbed out by the mob.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

5th and Race is also my favorite hotel and restaurant in town.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
As long as I can bring my period, because that’s what God would want.

top topics

join