It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partaking of Divine Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are different planes of existence, life.

"You made him a little lower than angels; you crowned him with glory and honor, and appointed him over the works of your hands."-Hebrews 2:7

Jehovah created man in his image. But on the physical plane of existence. Man was made a little lower than the angels.

All humankind descends from the imperfect human Adam. And as living souls, or mortal beings of flesh and blood with the breath of life, we all die:

"For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality.  But when this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and this which is mortal puts on immortality.”-1 Corinthians 15:52-55.

Immorality is a reward granted to the chosen and faithful who endure to the end.

"He gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,  to an incorruptible and undefiled and unfading inheritance. It is reserved in the heavens for you."-1 Peter 1:3, 4.
edit on 21-11-2019 by HiddenRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HiddenRay

Are the Jehovah Witnesses on a mission here at ATS or is the idea that Jesus was first an archangel named Michael a Mormon thing? I can't remember.
edit on 21-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Dude, they are WAY off.
Ask him if he's allowed to read the bible by himself without an 'authority' being there with him to help him 'understand it'.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
nm.
edit on 21-11-2019 by HiddenRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Try again, dude.
Non sequiturs are not a viable response.
Also, read the book of John & the book of Hebrews.
The gospel message was clear and affirmed WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY before false prophet charles taize russell came and interfered with it.

Do you read the bible alone and by yourself?
Are you allowed to study the bible alone and by yourself?
If not, why not? Who says you cannot search and study the scriptures alone? 'Jehova'?
And by the way, there is no proof that 'Jehovah' is the correct translation or pronunciation of YHWH/Yahweh.
And even if it was, I could argue the witness of Jehovah are the Jews.
Were you there are Mount Sinai 3,000+ years ago?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Flagg dad...cool...but only the Jewish will have to endure to the end...l
The believers are sealed, yes some new believers during the tribe.
This is why The Spirit told me to announce works in your life are showing now. Witnesses have to behave or get booted from their family, sign of a cult

The trib is to show the Jewish the true God....which happen in the Magog war coming in March possibly. As the ruskies move in on Israel no one can help her. Then she will be the woman in travail. The leftover nukes will be burned for energy for 7 years....not burning muskets or pistols or rifles...nukes since Scripture says the bodies will be ma4ked but not touched, buried off to the East. The materials will not be re used.

God Himself will stop the fight, with meteors and brimstone sending 1/6th of the army back home to ruskyland.

Then the mystery of which God is the right one will be solved on Earth.

Then Israel will see.

The trib is for Israel, not the church ....war in march maybe, rapture at Atonement 2020, Sept. 28...Abom of desolation at 2021 Armageddon at 2023 Sept.....there are 12 timelines to fit the day count given......it doesn't fit after 2020....

You deserve no pressure from your peeps....and a birthday party....and God active in your life. I asked for that, bro of mine

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Are the Jehovah Witnesses on a mission here at ATS or is the idea that Jesus was first an archangel named Michael a Mormon thing? I can't remember.

Ads got me cvovered....typing blind
Jesus died and is gone but Michael will be there with the Spirit of Jesus in him........Jesus, the little god. John 1 got changed in the special Bible the wits use to make that work. They don't have the reg one, nor do the caths...I have volumes more
edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Not allowed to read the Bible

Has to be the special one....got modified

a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hidden Ray...you are now one of our brothers here at the FORUM..... you are special....I can discern spirits...you are special, if the wits go against you when you tell them you like the regular Bible...it's a cult....You, are going to correct them....watch how this works....go get em....my brother....I claim you as my brother....tell em!

originally posted by: HiddenRay

Dude...your handle....Hidden Devine Ray.....Hidden Ray
nm.

edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

We will judge the Angels later same as Jesus is above them now. You as a believer will be a special group....that are both Kings and Priests.....
edit on 21-11-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

new topics

top topics

join