It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Tree Seemingly Sprouted Overnight Through A Car In France!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hats off to the person who pulled this prank off.

Some conspiracy sights have reported on this incident, claiming that it's proof of a "glitch in the matrix," or "teleportation." They may con some naive people into believing that, but if you do a little research, you'll find there's an explanation for just about anything.

If you haven’t already guessed, this is in fact a piece of street art put in by a local theatre company, The Royal De Luxe, known for both fantastic works of street art like this and other impromptu pieces of art that defy logic.

tiremeetsroad.com...

I thought a few of you on ATS might enjoy seeing this. The question is, how was it done? I figure there's a seam hidden under the windshield's weatherstrip, but I'm baffled how the tree appears to pierce the driver's seat. Awesome prank!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ooops... that's where my apple tree popped in at....
It was supposed to pop up in my back yard, down by the creek..

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

France you say...had to think of this one right away.

For the insiders

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That’s an interesting piece of art.

I had friends in my twenties that sort of did something similar with their Christmas tree. They chopped down a huge one that was way too big for the living room...twice too big.. so they chooped it in half and put the top part on the roof. They decorated both parts with lights and the illusion of the tree going through the roof was actually pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

join