It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hill Testimony Validates Trump Election Tampering

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So where is the outrage at the Republican candidate/challenger who started the whole Fusion/Orbis/Steele arrangement? Why is it only a problem that the DNC used that research?

Republican's didn't get a FISA warrant to illegally spy on American citizens and undermine an election using the American Justice and Intelligence agencies.

Is it really that hard to understand? It wasn't political research and opposition research, it was intelligence gathering for a purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in an election outside of the normal channels of political propaganda and smearing.

THAT is an abuse of power.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So now this lady is somehow prejudiced because she knows Chris Steele and read the dossier.
Yeah I am sure somewhere that makes perfect sense but not on this planet.

Same story different title.

Same players, same b.s.

Read the transcript!!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So where is the outrage at the Republican candidate/challenger who started the whole Fusion/Orbis/Steele arrangement? Why is it only a problem that the DNC used that research?

Republican backing stopped in May 2016. Steele was hired in June of 2016. There is no Republican connection to Steele.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Republican backing stopped in May 2016. Steele was hired in June of 2016. There is no Republican connection to Steele.

Even if there was - John McCain is a known enemy of Trump - only dumb Democrats call him and Romney republicans - they are better classified as Deep State loyalists.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did the DNC submit the FISA request?

Would you be arrested for using counterfeit money? Would you be able to blame it on the person who gave it to you and have zero culpability or would both of you be arrested?

Ignorance is not an excuse to break the law. They knew damn well what they were doing and that it was a crime, otherwise, why use all of the misdirection and change of hands? Can you honestly sell yourself that bullsh#t?

~Namaste

I agree ignorance is no excuse but you didn't answer the question. Who submitted the FISA application?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

People think that this is a republican versus democrat issue when it’s really a corrupt government versus us issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Republican's didn't get a FISA warrant to illegally spy on American citizens and undermine an election using the American Justice and Intelligence agencies.

Is it really that hard to understand? It wasn't political research and opposition research, it was intelligence gathering for a purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in an election outside of the normal channels of political propaganda and smearing.

THAT is an abuse of power.

~Namaste

Neither did the DNC.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That will come, in time.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People think that this is a republican versus democrat issue when it’s really a corrupt government versus us issue.

Yep.

If Obama and company abused the system, then they need to be brought to justice. IF Barr and Durham are playing politics with the same thing, they need to be brought to justice as well ...

.. and then we need to dispense with the whole damned mess of spying on American citizens in our own country. Enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You guys have smeared and slammed every single witness.
Every one is flawed and somehow prejudice against trump.
Its really amazing how many never trumpers trump put on the payroll LOL.

So now this lady is somehow prejudiced because she knows Chris Steele and read the dossier.
Yeah I am sure somewhere that makes perfect sense but not on this planet.

I knew you'd be along shortly...

You can't defend the merits and rather smear people for sharing their own perspectives and opinions that aren't yous, and have the hypocritical balls to talk about smearing?

You know what else isn't on this planet? A single person that told Sondland that there was a "this for that" or that aid was attached to anything.

~Namaste

If what you say is true, that “ ...You know what else isn't on this planet? A single person that told Sondland that there was a "this for that...”,

Then the first, and apparently, only time that a quid pro quo/“this-for-that” arrangement was mentioned, Was By President Trump, Himself

In his phone call to Ambassador Sondland the day After! the whistleblower complaint was made and the President likely became aware that the contents of the his call to the Ukrainian President were being scrutinized!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yes - this is so true.

It is so obvious if you use logic. It's not just US government either - it is all government officials worldwide promoting globalism.

If people just had the common sense to realize Trump has done nothing worthy of the world wide unprecedented negative press - other than not be for globalism - and actually putting America first.

Likewise watching these hearings - I don't know how you can't see the seething hatred these state department officials have at Trump for daring to not let them run the show.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally poste
d by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Yes, the DNC colluded, Hillary colluded, Obama colluded, they abused the FISA court system to oust Trump.

Probably because their internal polling showed him winning.

And that many people colluding is called conspiracy.
They had to have the plan in place but they never thought that they would actually have to use it and didn't think of what would happen if it didn't work.
Hopefully we will find out.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes, not enough of principled view points.
I remember about 3 decades ago politics were moving away from the Coke or Pepsi argument, short lived as it was.
Unfortunately the hope of an issue oriented approach to politics has morphed into a D vs R world.
Independents are now the most courted political class.

We need a massive storm!!

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep.

If Obama and company abused the system, then they need to be brought to justice. IF Barr and Durham are playing politics with the same thing, they need to be brought to justice as well ...

.. and then we need to dispense with the whole damned mess of spying on American citizens in our own country. Enough is enough.

edit on 21-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: grammer

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It’s only going to come if those of us who are more moderate/independent stop playing stupid games and figure out how to break the hold of the two-party symptom. If anything, Mr. Trump should be an inspiration (whether positive or negative) to change the status quo stalemate FOREVER.

The country does not belong to political parties ... it belongs to US.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think that over here too. The 2 party system is dying. Majority parties with minority moderators are what's needed. Off topic, sorry.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Even if there was - John McCain is a known enemy of Trump - only dumb Democrats call him and Romney republicans - they are better classified as Deep State loyalists.

I have said as much about McCain. But the fact is Steele came in after Republicans stopped backing it.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Did the DNC submit the FISA request?

Would you be arrested for using counterfeit money? Would you be able to blame it on the person who gave it to you and have zero culpability or would both of you be arrested?

Ignorance is not an excuse to break the law. They knew damn well what they were doing and that it was a crime, otherwise, why use all of the misdirection and change of hands? Can you honestly sell yourself that bullsh#t?

~Namaste

I agree ignorance is no excuse but you didn't answer the question. Who submitted the FISA application?

Fully agree. Only those who were involved in the planning and submission of the FISA should be accountable. Others used it for their gain, but if they did not plan or submit the warrant then they can't be held accountable.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

100% yes and yes and yes. We need to be Americans first, not D or R.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think that over here too. The 2 party system is dying. Majority parties with minority moderators are what's needed. Off topic, sorry.

Not off topic in my mind.

Spot on.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

100% yes and yes and yes. We need to be Americans first, not D or R.

Indeed. My political party I’ve decided is None. I’m in the No Party.

Even though I am a registered Libertarian now, LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join