It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Ukranian) MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate ... U.S.-Ukraine corruption ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
ETA didnt realize it was a graveyard ressurection.

One problem with Americans that Politicians love to take advantage of, is our short memory.

The problems that existed with corrupt U.S. politicians and Ukraine in 2015, still exist today.

Due to how members surf and ATS is setup.. the forum is not the bet for keeping long-term problems, twists and turns, complications of a Subject (ie Ukraine Corruption), in a single multi-year thread.

But it makes it easier for simple-minded CareWeMust to keep things organized, if I add new developments to existing threads....no matter how old.

edit on 6/22/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: incoserv

President Zelenskyy looks perplexed, dismayed, lost....totally LOST, while President Trump was talking to him during this leader-to-leader in person discussion.

Common reaction to ramblings of an imbecile.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: incoserv

President Zelenskyy looks perplexed, dismayed, lost....totally LOST, while President Trump was talking to him during this leader-to-leader in person discussion.

Common reaction to ramblings of an imbecile.

Do you have anti-Trump merchandise around your house?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Title was truncated as the original was too long: MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln.

Interfax is reporting this. I have not seen it on any North American based news wire or site, and I don't expect to.

Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

They allege that there was US Embassy meddling in matters that negatively affected events in the US and Ukraine:

As reported, on October 9, 2019, Derkach published official correspondence between NABU and the U.S. Embassy, according to which the first deputy of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Gizo Uglava, through his assistant Polina Chyzh, for a long time provided the U.S. Embassy with information that negatively affected the course of events in Ukraine and the United States.

Derkach said Chyzh received instructions from the representative of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine Hanna Emelyanova to provide information on the case involving Zlochevsky.

It goes on to link this legalization (e.g., laundering) of $7,400,000,000 usd to the Democratic party and major supporters of the Obama, alleging:

... "the Yanukovych 'family' illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered the funds through an investment fund close to some representatives of the U.S. Democratic Party in the form of external government loan bonds."

Meanwhile, Derkach said that several facts indicate Franklin Templeton Investments' relationship with the U.S. Democratic Party.

"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach said.

The report also mentions the $16,500,000usd paid out to li'l Hunter, as is in another thread on this forum.

Derkach also announced the amount of money transferred to representatives of the Burisma Group, including Hunter Biden. According to documents, in general, in favor of Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski, Alan Apter and Devon Archer, Burisma paid about $16.5 million.

It's fun when you open one can of works to distract from another can of worms, but the can you opened ends up being empty and the can you wanted to keep hidden just bursts.

I still find it amazing that there is - at least as far as I can tell - no mention of this on US news wires. Amazing, but not surprising.

I just hope with everything in me that heads do roll on this. Please, please, restore my trust in the US gov't and the executive and judicial branches. I have none left.

And as for the legislative branch ... Well ...
:

Update - The Investigation is coming. Stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join