It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation running aground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So now we see the real reason for Hillary's continued pathological attempts at running for president in 2020. It doesn't have as much to do with wanting to lead the country as it does with having the power that comes with being president.

Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer said on Wednesday that the Clinton Foundation, founded by former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, is losing revenue due to a lack of donations.

“All that money has now dried up, literally” Schweizer told “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “The Clinton Foundation has had a hard time raising money because they don’t have the influence to sell. They don’t have power access to sell and that, I think, is the primary evidence for what the Clinton enterprise was all about."

Source

The swamp is getting more shallow by the day, so shallow that some of the boats of corruption like the Clinton Foundation which have navigated the swamp for decades are now running aground.

So, perhaps Trump really is draining the swamp after all. The Clintons have run aground, the Bidens have run aground, Epstein sank, Schiff is still planing, but the minute he pulls back on the throttle, he knows he'll be hard aground. And the list goes on.

I think the American people thought the swamp would be drained overnight, but I don't think they truly understand just how big the swamp is. I don't think they understand the swamp extends to places like Ukraine, and Iran, and Canada, and to truly drain the swamp here in the US the swamp would also need to be drained in these countries as well.

It is also interesting to note; everything the Dems waive their arms and flap their lips about, and try to impeach Trump over, are really elements of the swamp they are trying to protect.

The real reason Trump is the Dem's public enemy #1 is because he really IS draining the swamp. I think Trump is a lot more shrewd than people give him credit for.

Wouldn't it be funny to learn Trump intentionally created the whole Ukraine phone call issue just to expose Biden, his son, Obama, the Clintons and the rest of the corrupt Democrats??? Wouldn't that be a hoot!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Wouldn't it be funny to learn Trump intentionally created the whole Ukraine phone call issue just to expose Biden, his son, Obama, the Clintons and the rest of the corrupt Democrats??? Wouldn't that be a hoot!

I think he's proved more than a few times already he is that calculating.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The key to keep the water level in the swamp low is more transparency and accountability for the parties and how they are funded.

How to do that is the trick.

Cheers

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think everyone realizes, at this point, that the CF was simply a pay to play vehical, designed to skirt law, and hide reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I think he's proved more than a few times already he is that calculating.

Isn't he called "The Maestro" for nothing? Nothing?

*closes cap on sharpie*

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well, as said in the feature film Trading Places by Billy Ray Valentine: "the best way to hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people"

edit on 21/11/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The swamp is getting more shallow by the day, so shallow that some of the boats of corruption like the Clinton Foundation which have navigated the swamp for decades are now running aground.

Assuming this all is correct (I personally think CF was corrupt as hell), it drying up just had to do with her losing the election.

I haven't really seen any true "swamp draining" that Trump has really worked on though. Not too much policy preventing corruption, or any moves to weed out swamp creatures.

In fact... Trump has even had some swampy ones in his admin.

Personally, I typically stay in an area of indifference on Trump. I think must of the hate and praise are exaggerated.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny to learn Trump intentionally created the whole Ukraine phone call issue just to expose Biden, his son, Obama, the Clintons and the rest of the corrupt Democrats???

Trump said himself that he was going to use his knowledge of incriminating information as "leverage" for his own political purposes, so it would not surprise me at all if Trump somehow created this situation as a way to give Dems enough rope to hang themselves.

But I believe it's more likely that the timing has more to do with the election of Zelensky in the spring, who won on an anti-corruption platform, that opened the door to a genuine thorough investigation of the corruption of our own critters in Ukraine. The guilty could not have that. As long as Ukraine was still under the corrupt control of their cronies, they were safe. But Zelensky's election -- and the threat/promise of a real investigation -- spoiled that protection.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

But I don't believe that Trump is going to "expose" the Clintons... if it were going to happen, it would have happened already. Neither one has any real power now -- not in the party, and not in the country. There are much bigger fish for Trump to fry. If anything, one or both are working with Trump for their own vengeful purposes to expose Team Obama....

And IF Hillary does throw her hat in the ring, I fully expect Trump to call on his supporters to switch parties in the primaries to vote for Hillary and get her the nomination. Trump's nomination is safe -- he doesn't need the votes. But he could sure tweak it to his advantage! I just wonder if the Dems would honor the voters' mandate or refuse to make her nomination official...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Assuming this all is correct (I personally think CF was corrupt as hell), it drying up just had to do with her losing the election.

Well, absolutely it does. That's the whole point. No power, no money.

It's actually proof of a couple things:

The CF can't stand on it's own as a "charity" unless one of the Clintons is in power. Therefore, it's not really a "charity".

And, the CF was really just a mechanism to facilitate access to high levels of government for the purposes of lobbying.

Pay to play? You bet!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

My personal opinion (with enough evidence to make me feel confident about it) was it was always money for access.

But I still haven't really seen any swamp draining by Trump. We can give him this one just for beating her, but Washington is still the same.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But I believe it's more likely that the timing has more to do with the election of Zelensky in the spring, who won on an anti-corruption platform, that opened the door to a genuine thorough investigation of the corruption of our own critters in Ukraine. The guilty could not have that. As long as Ukraine was still under the corrupt control of their cronies, they were safe. But Zelensky's election -- and the threat/promise of a real investigation -- spoiled that protection.

Ahh, but consider this; Zelensky's election alone would not have had the windfall of the Biden involvement showing up in the US MSM unless the Dems hadn't started flapping their gums about the now infamous phone call to the president of Ukraine by Trump. I don't disagree with you, but also think about this 'convenient' little development...

Trump has the phone call (makes sure some democrat operatives are listening), waits for them to start jumping up and down about it...THEN releases the entire transcript of the call. BOOM! Now the spotlight gets re-directed onto what was really going on in Ukraine and Biden is standing right in the middle of it. Trump 01 - Swamp 00.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I don't completely disagree, but as I noted earlier, "the swamp" is a lot bigger than most people understand. It's not going to be drained overnight. It's one tributary at a time.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ahh, but consider this; Zelensky's election alone would not have had the windfall of the Biden involvement showing up in the US MSM unless the Dems hadn't started flapping their gums about the now infamous phone call to the president of Ukraine by Trump. I don't disagree with you, but also think about this 'convenient' little development...

Trump has the phone call (makes sure some democrat operatives are listening), waits for them to start jumping up and down about it...THEN releases the entire transcript of the call. BOOM! Now the spotlight gets re-directed onto what was really going on in Ukraine and Biden is standing right in the middle of it. Trump 01 - Swamp 00.

Yes, I can see that... It would also explain keeping some holdover rats in their positions. All the better to provide the rope to hang themselves.

In that sense, I would expect that Trump was watching the Ukrainian elections closely, making his plan, ready to execute once Zelensky was in office.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Now that makes complete sense!

I agree.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

All I know is I watched this gentleman get the republican nomination
while most politicians only laughed at his chances. Then the laughter
only got louder. When most of the media and just about all of Hollywood
jumped on the democratic bandwagon.

The jokes and laughter were just as cruel and low as they were loud!
"Trump will never be President". " that's not gonna happen" they insisted.

To the last second til they could no longer laugh. As DT took the election
for POTUS fair and square even tho it's likely Hillary with the assistance
of google likely cheated.

And not even nineteen minutes after his inauguration the Washington Post
announced the impeachment of Donald Trump campaign had begun.
I mean Gawd damn you talk about sore losers? Holy shlt? Since then he has
made a mockery out of all of them.

Showing anyone with open eyes to see, what horrible dirt bags have
been running this country. He's managed to achieve more for america in
three years then everything that's been done previous to the last forty.
Which is just one more reason they were afraid of him.

And he's done it with Mueller around his neck Pelosi on his back and
Adam Shiff just ride'n his leg all the way. Just imagine if they didn't
have their agenda of destruction and were actually working with
The President this whole time? Donald Trump won and he's doing a
bang up job!

What in the hell else do you haters want?

edit on 21-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Well said!!

Great post!

ETA - And isn't that just the kind of stuff you'd expect to dredge up in a swamp?? Bottom feeders and all manner of parasites.

edit on 11/21/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yep! It really is totally insane.

Thanks for the thread!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes, I can see that... It would also explain keeping some holdover rats in their positions. All the better to provide the rope to hang themselves.

If there was already enough evidence to get FISA warrants on these nere-do-wells, they probably incriminated even more of their buddies.
FISA works both ways....

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, absolutely it does. That's the whole point. No power, no money.

It's actually proof of a couple things:

The CF can't stand on it's own as a "charity" unless one of the Clintons is in power. Therefore, it's not really a "charity".

And, the CF was really just a mechanism to facilitate access to high levels of government for the purposes of lobbying.

Pay to play? You bet!

Don't forget a potential money laundering scheme to steal billions from the American Taxpayer.

For example, Ukraine. We the taxpayer have been giving them "aid" in the billions over the years to "help them" resist a Russian invasion. That money goes to crooked oligarchs, we already have clear proof of that. A percentage of this stolen money, in turn gets "donated" to the Clinton Foundation. This foundation pays the primaries and their families (Hello Chelsea, we still see you there) big bucks to "work" the foundation. Now, you have the laundry (i.e. $$$$$) cleaned and in the pockets of the Clinton family. Not to be outdone, the Biden family got their share of this ill gotten booty by placing little Hunter on the board of one of the most corrupt businesses in that country. More laundered money now going into that families coffers. That move by the Biden's seemed to piss off the Clinton family (muscling in on their territory), so, they in turn got the Ukraine call exposed via their puppet Adam Schiff. This way the Clinton's are not fighting on two fronts (Trump and Biden) to preserve their "foundation" from going into the toilet.

Trump knew this was going on, and shook that tree by working with a new Ukrainian president that ran and won on a platform of breaking up that exact corruption that was paying the Clinton's (and everyone around them) their big $$$$.

Why do you think there is soooooo much screeching about him putting a hold on the "aid", asking the new Ukrainian president to stick to his platform to root out corruption, and jeopardizing both the Clinton and Biden money streams?

This impeachment is merely a way for those corrupt families to attack the person that is in their way, is disrupting the flow of money. He is too public a feature to be "taken care of" in the usual manner, so, they need to ensure he does NOT get reelected, AT ALL COST.

ETA: Added a few additional thoughts from the original post.

edit on 11/21/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Excellent points, all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join