It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Mr. Trump to do something to make me feel better.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Actually we should get rid of all days, weeks, or months like this. Everyone is equal and should be celebrated by those who want to celebrate them. Keep the holidays and celebrate ethnicity and kids and men and women anytime you feel like it.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

The more I read about UN and its various branches...the sicker to my stomach I get. Sometimes I just want to vomit violently.

The kind of episode that leaves you laying on the bathroom floor limp as a noodle with no energy to do anything besides roll over to the coldest part of the floor? Oof. Those are the worst.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
"20 November is Children’s Rights Day, first established in 1989 with the unanimous adoption of the International Convention on the Rights of the Child by the United Nations General Assembly. The Convention recognises the civil, economic, social and cultural rights of all children. To date, only the United States is yet to ratify the Convention."

I want Donald Trump to ratify this.

No. Just no. This UN Trash resolution was designed to destroy the American Family Unit.

It gives children the 'right' to call the cops on their parents if their parents won't let them have the shiny toy on the shelf.

It is anti-family, and anti-American.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hows your feeling about the 19th the day for males? Should Trump ratify that day too?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How about there is so much work out there you now have liberty to quit your current job and move on and pick anywhere you want to work?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You want the President of the USA to do something for you but you can't even give him the respect he deserves - at least the station deserves?

It's PRESIDENT TRUMP - NOT - 'Mr. Trump'...

And no, President Trump should not give this even the time of day - nothing more than one step closer to 'normalizing' pedophilia.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well, this is the Man who refused to condemn KKK or disavow David Duke.

Trump would rather place brown kids in cages than ratify the likes of what you are after.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I want Mr. Trump to do something to make me feel better.

Me too!

Except I want him to win 2020. That will make be feel better.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Stop watching fake news.

He added, “Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, this is the Man who refused to condemn KKK or disavow David Duke.

Trump would rather place brown kids in cages than ratify the likes of what you are after.

So who demanded Trump do that? He didn't need to do it just so the liars demanding he do so could then say he only did it so no one would think he's a racist? Like right from the lefts scam playbook? Is that the one on page 23?

What a joke. And you believed in it being a real thing too.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Fake news my arse.

Good people on both sides???

Go back home???

Calling Mexicans murderers and rapists???

Oh aye Trumps a cracker and then some.

Since we are handing out suggestions i recommend you stop sticking up for racist xenophobic grandpas with early-onset Vascular Dementia. x

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why would you need to demand what should be a common courtesy from any non-racist person?

Your POTUS is the joke, but not in a funny ha'ha sort of way.

Seeing and hearing is believing, and the Man refuses to shut his gub or open it in any kind of meaningful logical manner.
edit on 21-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Fake news my arse.

Good people on both sides???

Yes, fake news. Trump said there were good people on both sides of the dispute over the statue. Only fools who believe CNN style fake news ever thought his comment had anything to do with white nationals since his statement actually said specifically he was not.

Thank you for proving your love for fake news. This is the whole statement that CNN cut to make it fake news.

"You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Thank you for proving my point about fake news.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Fake news, fake POTUS.

"No quid pro quo."

Accept there was.

"I want nothing."

Accept he did.

Trumps the one proving points and in an even more unhinged manner than usual.

Guess he just canny handle his impeachment pie.

Tick' tock, tick'tock, come in Mr Trump your time is just about up. x

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Haha you can't even intelligently reply you sound like you are frothing at the mouth. I already sourced and quoted the fake news you believe in as being 100% fake.

Check. Mate. Bye.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

With Trump that would be more like checkers.

He's the one screaming it at news cams, I'm simply regurgitating his pish.

Your source is rather spurious if you ask me, what will it be next Wikipedia entries that you doctored to fit Trump's madness.

Frothing at the mouth eh? LoL

Well if you place your faith in such a Man like Trump, i imagine you might have a touch of Rabies yourself. x

edit on 21-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Why would you need to demand what should be a common courtesy from any non-racist person?

Your POTUS is the joke, but not in a funny ha'ha sort of way.

Seeing and hearing is believing, and the Man refuses to shut his gub or open it in any kind of meaningful logical manner.

Common courtesy?? There is no such animal when dealing with Trump hating leftists. Common courtesy hasn't been in any democrat's diet since JFK. ROFL, you mentioned common courtesy!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Fake news, fake POTUS.

"No quid pro quo."

Accept there was.

"I want nothing."

Accept he did.

All lies.

You should try doing a little research for a change instead of just reading some headline from some blogger.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It's not hatred when its common sense.

And anyone who considers white supremacists to be ""Good People"" is not playing with a full deck of cards.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Glaswegian. LoL

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Fake news, fake POTUS.

"No quid pro quo."

Accept there was.

"I want nothing."

Accept he did.

All lies.

You should try doing a little research for a change instead of just reading some headline from some blogger.

I already sourced and quoted Trump's good people comment, he is such a frothing at the mouth raging Trump hater his mind can't handle it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join