It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the T word may apply.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
Then start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.
Thx.
-d

I don't consider it hijacking the thread to challenge the OP's central claim. Last time I checked, this isn't an echo chamber.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Helious
What makes America great is a very strong and influential foreign policy on trade and GDP and making deals that benefit our nation instead of cow tailing to foreign lobbyists.

I think what makes America great is having the rule-of-law where the presidency is not a dictatorship.

"Sondland testified it was his understanding the president was holding up nearly $400 million in military aid, which Ukraine badly needs with an aggressive Russia on its border, in exchange for the country’s announcement of the investigations."

It sure seems like there's something to all the hullabaloo going on.

You forgot the part where he admits no one ever told him that, it was his assumption, so he asked Trump and Trump specifically told him he wanted nothing from the Ukraine, all he wanted was for Zelensky to do what he ran on and fight corruption.

Why would you leave out the part where Sondland said his understanding came from his own mind, and that not one person ever told him anything to make him think that? Odd indeed.

“No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigation? Yes or no?” Turner asked.

“Yes,” Sondland answered.

So not only did Trump not say it, NO ONE, not one person, EVER said it.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Thx.
-d

I don't consider it hijacking the thread to challenge the OP's central claim. Last time I checked, this isn't an echo chamber.

I would agree, except it was not challenged. A challenge requires sources. If you, or he, or anyone else wants to source what first hand witnesses are saying, the people actually hearing the call, please do so. There is a reason why that poster didn't, because every witness has said the same thing, there was nothing illegal, nothing wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

They should be impeached or forced to step down, unfortunately they'll move on to their next attempt.

Our only options as the peons of America is to make sure we get Trump reelected.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
How does ATS still call itself a conspiracy site?

The Trump presidency is a literal goldmine of corruption and deception. It is 1984 being played out right in front of you naked shaking its tail feathers.

Sounds like dog whistle talk that only an anti-Trump, America hating leftist would say and see.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: tetra50

If America was a business, Trump would be the best.

What we have here is the difference between a boss and a leader.

Peace

A boss IS a leader. America, other than the political division, is doing the best it has ever done. If we could eliminate social media and make the media honest again, it would be even greater.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The Trump presidency is a literal goldmine of corruption and deception. I

Ford,Russia,Private servers in basements, Hack FBI dudes making excuses like extremely careless and unsophisticated, and no reasonable prosecutor.

Other things like paying foreign spies by way of Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie.

Then came Mueller and Trump haters using American paid foreign sourced material to attack, And spy since it was used to illegally obtain FISA warrants.

The Trump presidency about the least corrupt and honest guy out this CRAP show we call 'democracy'.

ATS is a conspiracy site. Because we pay attention to the details, instead of propping up the most corrupt party this country has ever seen.
edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: drewlander

Wow only one opinion allowed here.

Sorry, I missed the sign at the door that said fools only.

The same door you'll go back behind when you leave this thread?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Your not wrong.

Treason.

#resist is waging a war.

They're giving comfort & aid to the enemy. Both Russia and now Ukraine.

They hold no alliegence to the United States of America, but to the Democrat Party. See impeachment.

Trying to invalidate an democratic election result.

edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: drewlander

Wow only one opinion allowed here.

Sorry, I missed the sign at the door that said fools only.

It's never stopped you before, don't be coy.

Be as silly as you wish, silly woman.

Not that being a woman makes you silly... your incessant warbling does that. but I digress.

You Ma Ma Ma Make me ha happy...

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What was that? Did somebody say something?

I heard a lot of noise but none of it made any sense.
:
edit on 2019 11 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not generally supportive of the death penalty, but I think these people should be tried, convicted and accordingly sentenced.
:
edit on 2019 11 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There is no coup. If there is a T word its for Trump the tyrannical Traitor.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau
More droning noise. Where's all this meaningless racket coming from¿

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Pelosi says they need to remove the ability of people to choose the president of the US because they can not be trusted .. and Trump is tyrannical. Hilarious.

“The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.”

It's dangerous to let the voters decide, Democrats need to decide for them. Thank you Democrats for telling us what is good for us, all hail our savior Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
A boss IS a leader.

A boss def. is not the same as a leader.

Peace

edit on 21-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Its a combination of both of those pictures in reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The Obama presidency is a literal goldmine of corruption and deception. It is 1964 being played out right in front of you naked shaking its tail feathers.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Thx.
-d

Why, these threads just intended to be circle jerks? ..or are people allowed to make counterpoints!

Maybe start your own forum, free of free speech, where only 1 voice is heard..sounds like fun!

edit on 21-11-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Helious
What makes America great is a very strong and influential foreign policy on trade and GDP and making deals that benefit our nation instead of cow tailing to foreign lobbyists.

I think what makes America great is having the rule-of-law where the presidency is not a dictatorship.

"Sondland testified it was his understanding the president was holding up nearly $400 million in military aid, which Ukraine badly needs with an aggressive Russia on its border, in exchange for the country’s announcement of the investigations."

It sure seems like there's something to all the hullabaloo going on.

You do realize that it may be a wise decision to ensure the new Ukranian President Zelensky was not a Russian puppet as was rumored proproganda during the Ukranian Presidency campaigns back in January /February 2019.

The release of aid to Ukraine was made based on the previous Ukraine President and ministry of defense. Zelensky became elected may 20th and was changing the ministry of defense. Those formalities did not occur officially until September in Ukraine. Until then, there was unknowns due to Ukranian govt changing faces. Afterwards, it was determined that Zelensky and his ministry defense would follow through on anti-corruption...thus the aid was released.

The Biden issue was brought upon Biden by himself. Trump told Zelensky on the call that regarding that issue to connect with the AG. Not Rudy, not publicly, not solely through Ukraine. But to properly work with AG if there was something there there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join