It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holloman AFB Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I have heard about a deal brokered with ets at Holloman, i would like more info on this. I have also heard that this occured with truman but i think that was mj-12. when my dad was stationed at holloman he told me of a story of a craft of some sort landing and requesting fuel of all things. I dont know if this was supposedly alien or if it was th SR or f117.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Did a google search, and I found these 2 ones interesting summaries:
The UFO Landing At Holloman AFB
Emenegger/Sandler/UFO landing film (1973)

This is the home page of the Holloman AFB website, though I could not connect to it...

This is the google search for the two first summaries I found. Many others to view...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good links Vince
...but amazingly, none of them list the name of the project (???), i.e. "Cosmic Journey", so that may assist in your searches. (I'd add UFO to the search criteria also, or Alien)..

BTW, Emenegger was also to be part of the 50's move to disclose also (project name was the same even back then), along with a Disney animator (whose name I'm blanking on, but one of the originals), and later ended up making a documentary minus the previously promised USAF footage. (not of Holloman, hadn't happened yet). You'll also see Emenegger's name in connection with the 80's specials (that were originally touted as partial disclosure, though scoffed at nowadays), UFO CoverUp Live! I and II...(though he isn't in the credits, producers and directors list him as one of the names involved).

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
According to this site:

www.planetarymysteries.com...

about 12 seconds of the actual Holloman AFB ufo landing might have been "accidently" included in the film, "UFOs: Past, Present and Future".

This film was released by Sandler films in 1974 and was narrated by Rod Serling.

The Internet Movie Database doesn't have much to say about it:

www.imdb.com...

I wonder if there's any way at all that one might be able to acquire a copy of this film, or is this something that disappeared completely through the sands of time.

According to the site, there was supposed to be disclosure in the early to mid-seventies, but Watergate sort of put a monkey wrench in the plan.

[edit on 2-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
In response the post above, I recently acquired a videotape of the documentary "UFOs: It Has Begun". This is the same documentary as "UFOs: Past, Present and Future", the only difference being some additional segments with Jacques Vallee.

In the segment regarding the Holloman Landing, there is a short sequence of film that shows a flickering light descending toward the ground with a mountain or hill in the background. The light looks like it could have been something shiny catching the sunlight. This must be the segment of actual footage that Emenegger was referring to.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Rather intriguing title change.

Nice find...can you write up a transcript of the audio part of that segment, and/or somehow stream it on the web?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nice find...can you write up a transcript of the audio part of that segment, and/or somehow stream it on the web?

I didn't have the equipment to do an audio stream, but I did write down a transcript of the segment and found a place to post it.

Here's the link:

junkheap.beplaced.com...

Let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nice, where did you obtain the video?

Also: Do you know when the new version is from?

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Phood]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phood

There's a number of copies out on amazon starting at about $7.50 or there abouts.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Originally posted by Phood

There's a number of copies out on amazon starting at about $7.50 or there abouts.

That's where I got mine.

From amazon.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Alamogordo (the city next to Holloman) is my hometown and I had never heard of this landing before today while watching the history channel. Strange. You would think a small city would at least discuss it, especially if the gamer/amtgard crowd that I am friends with or people that have lived there far longer then I have. I take it there is no real documentation available to us, just rumors? I'm very new to the ufo and such, although I find it interesting, but this one caught my attention due to the location.

Sunny

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just the local rumors..... (I was CGB BTW, i guess i most of lost the login) anyway, there are all sorts of rumors floating around new mexico, some like this, other go to the extreme of alien infiltration and the dulce base in northern new mexico.

new mexico has been the site of top secret stuff for the military for a long time, you might even be familiar with the ultra low noises emanating from the mountains? I remember seeing that on the local news in albuquerque.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've heard conflicting data about this incident. I heard it was 1964. And I've heard a date in the 50's. Maybe 1954. Does anybody know the correct date?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You can also find info on the film here www.presidentialufo.com... where they discuss the actual negotiations for the footage. The film was offered and then when the project was about to go into production the USG withdrew there offer.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It happened in April of 1964 according to the Aviary( Collins and Doty). THere is a picture in their book of Mj 12 members assembled for the contact.

new topics

top topics

join