It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Talking Crazy Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Alien Abduct

There are numerous sites that link to Miller's emails. I can give you some more if you want. But I don't get why I need to considering the SPLC quotes his actual emails.

Yeah I didnt see those. Could you quote them here and source it?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

In the case of Miller, he supports a white ethnostate.

More opinion?

You base this on what?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

"Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:12 p.m. ET: “100 percent. And they will all get TPS. And all the ones here will get TPS too. That needs to be the weekend's BIG story. TPS is everything.”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:31 p.m. ET: [VDARE link]"

"Miller, Sept. 6, 2015, 3:41 p.m. ET: “On the education angle? Makes sense. Also, you see the Pope saying west must, in effect, get rid of borders. Someone should point out the parallels to Camp of the Saints.” "

Those are two of the key quotes provided in the article. I can provide every email chain in the article if you want.

Ok... so...

What, exactly, is racist, bigoted or supportive of a 'white ethnostate' in those snippets?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:12 p.m. ET: “100 percent. And they will all get TPS. And all the ones here will get TPS too. That needs to be the weekend's BIG story. TPS is everything.”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:31 p.m. ET: [VDARE link]

Miller, Sept. 6, 2015, 3:41 p.m. ET: “On the education angle? Makes sense. Also, you see the Pope saying west must, in effect, get rid of borders. Someone should point out the parallels to Camp of the Saints.”

Those are two of the key quotes provided in the article. I can provide every email chain in the article if you want.

Yeah TPS is a way that many immigrants legal or otherwise mooch off of our system. Draining this country of billions.

Can you point out the part that makes him a white nationalist?

You see, race and culture are two different things. And you know what? Culture doesnt have a color.

Western culture has no color.

Not wanting your culture and the culture of your country to be diluted by a flood of immigrants with a different culture is not white nationalism. It's just nationalism. Because the American culture (western culture) is celebrated by Americans of many colors.

We are chasing the "American dream". They can stay home and build their own (insert country of origin here) dream. No one cares what race they are, it just so happens that most of them come from south of the border.

I welcome immigration.... LEGAL immigration. A controlled trickle of immigrants so that they have time to assimilate to OUR culture.

I believe this is Miller's stance.^^

Got a problem with it?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

As I mentioned before, VDARE is a white nationalist website. Miller links to it over 40 times in his emails. He recommends The Camp of the Saints. A novel that is only popular among the white nationalist/supremacist crowd.

Then there's the fact that he is a very strong supporter of Calvin Coolidge's immigration policy. The sane immigration policy that Hitler praised in Mein Kampf and used as a model for Nazi Germany's own immigration policy.

It's funny how you guys are so quick to label someone anti-Semitic because they're critical of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. But when numerous Jewish organizations come out and decry someone for being racist, suddenly, if that person is connected to Trump, then even that person's own words aren't enough proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

As I mentioned before, VDARE is a white nationalist website.

Could be - but I'm certainly not going to take the word of the SPLC, a well known liar and fraud site.

Miller links to it over 40 times in his emails. He recommends The Camp of the Saints. A novel that is only popular among the white nationalist/supremacist crowd.

Maybe... but I'm not going to take your word for it. Can you provide links?

Besides... this is all totally non-responsive to my question.

Care to respond to my question?

Then there's the fact that he is a very strong supporter of Calvin Coolidge's immigration policy. The sane immigration policy that Hitler praised in Mein Kampf and used as a model for Nazi Germany's own immigration policy.

Maybe... got links?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Not wanting your culture and the culture of your country to be diluted by a flood of immigrants with a different culture is not white nationalism. It's just nationalism. Because the American culture (western culture) is celebrated by Americans of many colors.

I would agree with this one. eventually if a nation is over flooded with immigrants look at Greece in this case what do you think what comes out of the mess? nationalism. Nationalism which would want to push for those who want to defend the interests of the Greek people and Greek borders.

The problem with western culture right now its that its being attacked,insulted.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
In a Interview with Yahoo News, AOC once again blasted and accused the White House of white nationalism without any evidence, while talking about the ongoing inquiry of impeachment.

This is rather ironic for someone like AOC whose Euporean and Spanish to hate white people in general and to go far to suggest even further that the white house has white nationalism?
This is the same AOC which nearly ruined New York's City opportunity to gain billions if not millions from an Amazon deal.

AOC talks impeachment and white nationalism in the White House

I will say this only once,

Have you ever heard of the Council for National Policy, (CNP) ? North America

Do you know who and what they are? And are they just North America?...maybe/yes! Russia as well...as other places?

Why would Pence join such an organisation?

Why is Steve Bannon, Kelly Anne Conway, Betsy DeVos, Elsa Prince and many more well knowns, also members?

Why is Stephen Miller, (once Breitbart) now the President's speechwriter amongst other stuff, suddenly in the limelight right now as being a candidate for resignation, and being called a White nationalist?

Put all of it together and you might just understand the fickleness of Donald Trump....get at it, go lookie.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Do you agree with AOC when she said there are white nationalists in the White House?

Well it is a white house, what did she expect?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Gothmog

I admire your black and white outlook. Are you sure there arent white nationalists? Others would disagree with you.

I am sure there are a few pathetic specimens, but AOC's take is everything I don't like, everyone who disagrees with me is racist/white nationalist meaning most of the rest of us including other POC if it suits her.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think stev de milller may be white national. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for your input.

Line 2

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: ChefFox
In a Interview with Yahoo News, AOC once again blasted and accused the White House of white nationalism without any evidence, while talking about the ongoing inquiry of impeachment.

This is rather ironic for someone like AOC whose Euporean and Spanish to hate white people in general and to go far to suggest even further that the white house has white nationalism?
This is the same AOC which nearly ruined New York's City opportunity to gain billions if not millions from an Amazon deal.

AOC talks impeachment and white nationalism in the White House

I will say this only once,

Have you ever heard of the Council for National Policy, (CNP) ? North America

The Council for National Policy (CNP) is an umbrella organization and networking group for social conservative activists in the United States. It has been described by The New York Times as "a little-known club of a few hundred of the most powerful conservatives in the country," who meet three times yearly behind closed doors at undisclosed locations for a confidential conference. .......This sounds so conspiratorial.

Do you know who and what they are? And are they just North America?...maybe/yes! Russia as well...as other places?
do you know the answers to your rhetorical questions? Of course you do.....and your answers have sources and links attached too right?

Why would Pence join such an organisation?

Of your imaginative organisation....

Why is Steve Bannon, Kelly Anne Conway, Betsy DeVos, Elsa Prince and many more well knowns, also members?

Members of course of your imaginative organization....

Why is Stephen Miller, (once Breitbart) now the President's speechwriter amongst other stuff, suddenly in the limelight right now as being a candidate for resignation, and being called a White nationalist?

Is Miller the speechwriter? Links? What do you mean as "other stuff"? We should assume what the motive is for far left wing people that are accusing Miller as a white nationalist and calling for his resignation?......

I could go on...

Put all of it together and you might just understand the fickleness of Donald Trump....get at it, go lookie.

Yeah no comment. Jeez I'm done...

edit on 11/22/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

As I mentioned before, VDARE is a white nationalist website. Miller links to it over 40 times in his emails. He recommends The Camp of the Saints. A novel that is only popular among the white na

I’ve certainly never heard of any of this... but I do know that the Open Borders crowd likes to
Use this sort of thing to bludgeon conservatives who believe in national sovereignty. All you have to do is conflate it with this so called white nationalist position... George Soros pushes out the whole Open Borders stuff to his favorite liberal outlets like Move On and so forth then it becomes a liberal talking point. T
Me what is great about letting people come over the borders of any country and plunder the souls of its citizens just like in the barbaric days of yore? Perhaps you never thought of it that way. Or if illegals behave like Kings in another country and take what they want ? What’s the difference between that and a monarch which the Marxists hated so much ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join