It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC Talking Crazy Again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That's one of the dumbest and most sexist things I've seen someone type here. Kudos

Well it's not dumb, it's probably 100% true. But can you tell me what's sexist about it? You realize those words lost all of their power due to overuse by hypersensitive people, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You typed that and called someone else stupid?

Looks like another character suicide! lol

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The media tells them these things. They don't know why, they can't explain it, and they don't think they have to. They're under the guise that they can spout it and be right.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

That coming from Trump who talks about raking the forest floors 😅😅 he is the president of stupid.

Careful there, Mr. Hypersensitive, that was a sexist comment by your standards.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She is kinda cute but
lol, yep. So are baby rttlesnakes

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She is kinda cute but
lol, yep. So are baby rttlesnakes

Baby rattlesnakes?
I am just trying to find at least one thing good I can say about her

Yeah, it’s a stretch but it’s at least something kind

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

That coming from Trump who talks about raking the forest floors 😅😅 he is the president of stupid.

Yeah, "rake" the forest floors with controlled burns to clear out underbrush to lessen the fuel for big fires. Its proven science, you should read about it. Obviously "rake" was a poorly chosen word to use in the context but people with even the IQ of Forrest Ghump could understand what Trump was getting across. I see you were one of the few that couldn't comprehend what he was trying to convey. Congratulations you part of the "tiny" minority.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Trump's senior policy advisor actively espouses white nationalist philosophy and is tied to a number of white supremacists.

Is that enough?

Do you have some links (sources) to go with that nothing burger?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 11/21/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Well there is the recent news that Trump's senior policy advisor, Stephen Miller, is very much a white nationalist.

Is it wrong to consider people that knowingly employ racists as racists themselves?

I specifically asked for you to be specific. I see you are not good with specifics.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The media tells them these things. They don't know why, they can't explain it, and they don't think they have to. They're under the guise that they can spout it and be right.

Watch them scatter like roaches when we turn on the logic light.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I couldn't even make it past the Trumps guilty even though we all know it's the GD senate that makes the final call.
edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You mean like his own words where he recommends to key people in Breitbart that they read the infamous novel, Camp of the Saints, which is considered a must read among white nationalist and white supremacist groups? What about his continuous use of stories from white nationalist site VDARE?

Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Emails

Miller's white nationalism is so blatant that numerous Jewish organizations are demanding his resignation.

Jewish Groups Back Demand to Oust Stephen Miller Over White Supremacy Support

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
White nationalists in the White House is the subject.

Define 'White Nationalist'.

I'm white. I'm also a Nationalist. By the plain meaning of the two words, I'm a White Nationalist.

Now, anyone want to ask me if I'm in favor of making America a White only nation, or have any other racist/bigoted tendencies?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You mean like his own words where he recommends to key people in Breitbart that they read the infamous novel, Camp of the Saints, which is considered a must read among white nationalist and white supremacist groups? What about his continuous use of stories from white nationalist site VDARE?

Stephen Miller’s Affinity for White Nationalism Revealed in Leaked Emails

Miller's white nationalism is so blatant that numerous Jewish organizations are demanding his resignation.

Jewish Groups Back Demand to Oust Stephen Miller Over White Supremacy Support

Your source's source is SPLC. A very discredited organization. How about the 2018 settlement in which the SPLC paid $3.4 million after it included Muslim activist Maajid Nawaz on a list of anti-Muslim extremists? LMAO

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
White nationalists in the White House is the subject.

Define 'White Nationalist'.

I'm white. I'm also a Nationalist. By the plain meaning of the two words, I'm a White Nationalist.

Now, anyone want to ask me if I'm in favor of making America a White only nation, or have any other racist/bigoted tendencies?

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There are numerous sites that link to Miller's emails. I can give you some more if you want. But I don't get why I need to considering the SPLC quotes his actual emails.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

But I don't get why I need to considering the SPLC quotes his actual emails.

I went to the link and didn't see any direct quotes, aside from maybe one snippet of a few words. But the rest was all opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

In the case of Miller, he supports a white ethnostate. That is how I define a white nationalist. They may not be espousing the full on superiority of white people but definitely don't want any non-whites in their country. Either way they're still balls out racist.

And that's Trump's senior policy adviser, who has penned a number of the policies that Trump has pushed.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:12 p.m. ET: “100 percent. And they will all get TPS. And all the ones here will get TPS too. That needs to be the weekend's BIG story. TPS is everything.”

Miller, Oct. 23, 2015, 6:31 p.m. ET: [VDARE link]

Miller, Sept. 6, 2015, 3:41 p.m. ET: “On the education angle? Makes sense. Also, you see the Pope saying west must, in effect, get rid of borders. Someone should point out the parallels to Camp of the Saints.”

Those are two of the key quotes provided in the article. I can provide every email chain in the article if you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join